Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The castoffs went around to different clubs for tryouts, and insisted they were "all or none." UPDX agreed to this, and inherited an obnoxious parent group to boot. Buyers remorse anyone?
    Who are the obnoxious parents? 05, 06, or both?

Comment

AAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. Welcome back to Oregon silver division winners. That's what happens when you play weak, overmatched teams and then believe you are great. And to be honest, you were lucky to get the tie. You've been Thunderstruck.
      If you only knew.....

Comment

If you only knew.....
        Now have the scores for the Medford action:

UPDX 4, RVT 1
        RVT 0, SC del Sol silver bracket champions 0

If ADF beats Westside this Wednesday, they're the Winter League champs.

Comment

Now have the scores for the Medford action:

UPDX 4, RVT 1
          RVT 0, SC del Sol silver bracket champions 0

If ADF beats Westside this Wednesday, they're the Winter League champs.
          What do you get for that?

Oh yeah jack sh1t is what you get for that.....all that matters is gearing up for state cup unless you really value those got soccer points for league. Like tiger woods, peaking at a few opportune times a year is the true goal

Comment

Oh yeah jack sh1t is what you get for that.....all that matters is gearing up for state cup unless you really value those got soccer points for league. Like tiger woods, peaking at a few opportune times a year is the true goal
            Such a weird response.

Comment

Over in the '01 thread, they still talk about FC Portland ECNL getting fourth in OYSA one year. (Or maybe it was third, nobody is sure).

Something tells me that in four years hence, when most of the 05s are off in college except for the younger kids finishing their senior year, somebody will still periodically pop into this thread to reminisce about OPFC winning the silver bracket in Phoenix. And everyone will drink a toast.

Comment

Over in the '01 thread, they still talk about FC Portland ECNL getting fourth in OYSA one year. (Or maybe it was third, nobody is sure).

Something tells me that in four years hence, when most of the 05s are off in college except for the younger kids finishing their senior year, somebody will still periodically pop into this thread to reminisce about OPFC winning the silver bracket in Phoenix. And everyone will drink a toast.
                Douche alert.

Comment

FC Portland ECNL 2001 took the THIRD place trophy in OYSA Premier. It was never fourth place.

Comment

Douche alert.
                    Lol, don't feed this dude. He is a loser who lives through his kids, and enjoys the anonymity of being able to talk smack about other clubs/parents at the kids expense. If you knew who he was, you would be repulsed for sure, and would feel contempt for him....and then ultimately an overwhelming sense of sadness for such a pathetic creature. Stay together 05 parents. We can good naturedly "hate" each other's clubs, but in the end know that our kids are more similar than dissimilar.

Comment

Such a weird response.
                      Not really- I know my sons team is playing kids in different positions sans current results and also giving the bottom of the bench more time than they will get come state cup. Adf on the other hand thinks beating rvt and fc means something right now

Comment

If you only knew.....
                        Opfc parents are being awfully quiet- based on what I have heard there is some inner turmoil about playing time coming off Phoenix and also multiple injuries to their midfield. Heard they played rvt with only 11 total players (2 of which were goalies)....

Any truth opfc? Do share...

Comment

Not really- I know my sons team is playing kids in different positions sans current results and also giving the bottom of the bench more time than they will get come state cup. Adf on the other hand thinks beating rvt and fc means something right now
                          Dude - you are so pathetic....

Comment

I thought they came in second in Phoenix!

Comment

Lol, don't feed this dude. He is a loser who lives through his kids, and enjoys the anonymity of being able to talk smack about other clubs/parents at the kids expense. If you knew who he was, you would be repulsed for sure, and would feel contempt for him....and then ultimately an overwhelming sense of sadness for such a pathetic creature. Stay together 05 parents. We can good naturedly "hate" each other's clubs, but in the end know that our kids are more similar than dissimilar.
                              LMFAO.

While the "ADF(?) Troll" can be annoying, by the indignant whining in response I can tell that he/she seems to have landed a boot, studs up, right on your collective nads. This reminds me of tea partiers who like to mock liberal snowflakes and their political correctness, but squeal like stuck pigs when some new york a55hole makes jokes about flyover country.

Show some dignity, for chrissakes!

And besides, it's not like the troll is calling out kids by name, or otherwise violating the low standards of this channel. All he or she did was point out that a team's recent tournament wins came against mediocre competition--im actually impressed that something that low key has gotten you all so triggered. Of course it doesn't help that opfc kinda proved the point by crapping the bed against two of the weaker sides in OYSA premier.

Nwnl games are this weekend, ready or not.

Comment

Fcp 4-1 updx 😯

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X