Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What evidence will it take for you to change your mind about tRUMP?

Still waiting ....
    The mueller report. Since it found him innocent and all the dems and media said they had evidence of his collusion with russia it shows them all to be liars. So I lean towards believing trump more than believing the proven democrat liars and the liars on cnn, msnbc, nbc, abc, nytimes, etc.

Comment

The mueller report. Since it found him innocent and all the dems and media said they had evidence of his collusion with russia it shows them all to be liars. So I lean towards believing trump more than believing the proven democrat liars and the liars on cnn, msnbc, nbc, abc, nytimes, etc.
      I blame the media more than any other entity for the state of the country right now

they sensationalize everything to the point where now a text chain is news
      they start stories of 1500 words off with the phrase "if true"- because they can then write whatever they want and most will not understand that the whole story is BS

I support the free press but with that freedom comes the responsibility to not push an agenda or if they would simply follow the standards of their profession

agendas were for the editorial board now the whole news is editorial and you have to search for actual fact based content
      the press has enormous power , they have squandered tha good will of the people by being partisan and now they have effectively created shadows because people don't believe them- bad **** happens in the shadows

Comment

well provide some actual evidence - seems like a logical place to start this little exercise
        New poster here and I’d love to play!

Let’s start with the findings of the REPUBLICAN majority senate intel committee ....

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/senate-...to-help-trump/

There ....unless you show us how that ISNT evidence i think I WIN

Comment

The Senate Intelligence Committee concluded that the 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA) that found Russia interfered in the 2016 election in an effort to help President Trump and hurt Hillary Clinton is "a sound intelligence product." The newly released, unclassified 7-page report -- whose conclusions the Republican-led committee previewed in May -- put to rest some questions that had arisen about the integrity of the assessment and the political agenda of the agencies that authored it.

"The Committee has spent the last 16 months reviewing the sources, tradecraft and analytic work underpinning the Intelligence Community Assessment and sees no reason to dispute the conclusions," said Chairman Richard Burr, R-North Carolina, in a statement accompanying the report's release. "The Committee continues its investigation and I am hopeful that this installment of the Committee's work will soon be followed by additional summaries providing the American people with clarity around Russia's activities regarding U.S. elections."

^^^^ pretty embarrassing for the con. There it is in black and white

Comment

Cons just got SERVED on that issue if Russia interfering on behalf of trump

A drubbing

Comment

Cons just got SERVED on that issue if Russia interfering on behalf of trump

A drubbing
              Even Bill Barr's DOJ hasn't been able to produce enough evidence of "left leaning" participants to bring charges. He conducts investigations to keep Trump happy, then when Trump's ADD kicks in Barr lets them wither on the vine.

Comment

The Senate Intelligence Committee concluded that the 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA) that found Russia interfered in the 2016 election in an effort to help President Trump and hurt Hillary Clinton is "a sound intelligence product." The newly released, unclassified 7-page report -- whose conclusions the Republican-led committee previewed in May -- put to rest some questions that had arisen about the integrity of the assessment and the political agenda of the agencies that authored it.

"The Committee has spent the last 16 months reviewing the sources, tradecraft and analytic work underpinning the Intelligence Community Assessment and sees no reason to dispute the conclusions," said Chairman Richard Burr, R-North Carolina, in a statement accompanying the report's release. "The Committee continues its investigation and I am hopeful that this installment of the Committee's work will soon be followed by additional summaries providing the American people with clarity around Russia's activities regarding U.S. elections."

^^^^ pretty embarrassing for the con. There it is in black and white
                Cat got con tongues on this? Con demanded evidence over and over . At least step up and deal when I DELIVER

Comment

New poster here and I’d love to play!

Let’s start with the findings of the REPUBLICAN majority senate intel committee ....

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/senate-...to-help-trump/

There ....unless you show us how that ISNT evidence i think I WIN
                  you win what exactly-? that Russia interfered/ they have since the late 40s
                  and will this election and the next and the next

do you have evidence that Trump was part of it? no
                  they are now trying to help Bernie, - not a shock, but that doesn't mean Bernie is helping them

Comment

Even Bill Barr's DOJ hasn't been able to produce enough evidence of "left leaning" participants to bring charges. He conducts investigations to keep Trump happy, then when Trump's ADD kicks in Barr lets them wither on the vine.
                    Durham report- coming soon to a theatre near you

we shall see if charges come from that

Comment

you win what exactly-? that Russia interfered/ they have since the late 40s
                      and will this election and the next and the next

do you have evidence that Trump was part of it? no
                      they are now trying to help Bernie, - not a shock, but that doesn't mean Bernie is helping them
                      Sure . Trump solicited Russia’d help on National Television. Later that day they started hacking away .

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said, referring to emails Mrs. Clinton had deleted from the private account she had used when she was secretary of state. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

As it turns out, that same day, the Russians — whether they had tuned in or not — made their first effort to break into the servers used by Mrs. Clinton’s personal office, according to a sweeping 29-page indictment unsealed Friday by the special counsel’s office that charged 12 Russians with election hacking.

Comment

Durham report- coming soon to a theatre near you

we shall see if charges come from that
                        Dream on. Gonna swing and <whiff > just like with Andy McCabe.

Too funny. Pipe dreams haven’t been crushed for you - YET!

Comment

Dream on. Gonna swing and <whiff > just like with Andy McCabe.

Too funny. Pipe dreams haven’t been crushed for you - YET!
                          Andy McCabe lied to the FBI in his own professional review- he was fired and as of now has no benefits

that's a pretty steep price to pay even if that's all he gets- the fact that Barr chose not to pile on ,is not indicative of anything unless he knows there's more to come (Durham report) in which case he was just keeping his powder dry

Comment

Sure . Trump solicited Russia’d help on National Television. Later that day they started hacking away .
                            funny how Mueller didn't find that and you knew all along- he should have just called you to investigate
                            we would have saved so much time and $$$$$$$

BTW did Russia find the emails? where were they?

Comment

you dems just keep moving the goal posts. Schiff on numerous occasions on almost every leftie news channel proclaimed he saw the evidence that trump colluded with russia and the mueller report was going to show this evidence.

There was none and he lied and every other democrat that was in on it lied. The news colluded with the dems to spread the lies and your small mind was brainwashed to believe it all even when the mueller report came out and had no evidence of collusion.

Try for one instance to use the last brain cell you have left to start thinking for yourself.

Comment

funny how Mueller didn't find that and you knew all along- he should have just called you to investigate
                                we would have saved so much time and $$$$$$$

BTW did Russia find the emails? where were they?
                                You asserted Trump wasn’t INVOLVED with Russian interference, correct? Then we show you how Trump asserted his solicitations of Russian assistance.

As you know, or should , doesn’t matter if THOSE emails are in Trumps possession. What matters is he directly requested Russian help that is illegal under our laws.

Thanks for playing but no booby prize for boobies like you

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X