Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is coached the right word? I think there are better options available.
    Handpicked by YY?

Comment

So your daughter is a defender on a team that, by your admission, ‘focuse(s) all efforts on trying to prevent other teams from scoring’, yet that very same defense allowed 9 yesterday. I think the root of the problem may have been identified. Mirrors never lie.
      There’s some truth in this. If a team is practicing defense all the time but not getting any better maybe those players arent coachable.

Comment

There’s some truth in this. If a team is practicing defense all the time but not getting any better maybe those players arent coachable.
        If all you do it defend with no chance of a counter attack, you just end up playing deeper and deeper and eventually it just turns into a shooting gallery. This is not the defenders fault. This is a coaching issues. Defenders need an outlet to at least catch their breath every once in a while.

I have no affiliation with WFF but have been following this thread. I truly feel sorry for these players. The management and coaching has sucked all the life and joy out of these players. They should be ashamed. But even more importantly, the parents, should know better. Pull your kids out of this toxic environment asap.

Comment

If all you do it defend with no chance of a counter attack, you just end up playing deeper and deeper and eventually it just turns into a shooting gallery. This is not the defenders fault. This is a coaching issues. Defenders need an outlet to at least catch their breath every once in a while.

I have no affiliation with WFF but have been following this thread. I truly feel sorry for these players. The management and coaching has sucked all the life and joy out of these players. They should be ashamed. But even more importantly, the parents, should know better. Pull your kids out of this toxic environment asap.
          Of course they have a chance of a counter attack. They just have to kick it long. These WFF GDA players need to be able to kick it longer.

Comment

You have no affiliation with WFF, but you are so in tune with a specific age group that you know that the management and coaching has sucked all the life and joy out of these players? One way or another, you are lying. As much as I agree with your first paragraph, your obvious hypocrisy overshadows anything of value you brought to the table.

Comment

You have no affiliation with WFF, but you are so in tune with a specific age group that you know that the management and coaching has sucked all the life and joy out of these players? One way or another, you are lying. As much as I agree with your first paragraph, your obvious hypocrisy overshadows anything of value you brought to the table.
              I follow the thread. The club is 1-31. They are losing games 0-9, 0-11, 0-7 etc. When you lose that badly it doesn't take a genius to know that it's no fun and management and coaches are clueless at their jobs.

Yes, I could be wrong. The girls could be jumping for joy at these loses and their lack of opportunities to be recruited. So no. I'm not lying. I could be wrong though, but the way so many of them turn up at TBU tryouts, I suggest you take a less defensive stance and try to focus on what actually matters. In this case the ONLY thing that matters should be taking care of these players.

Comment

I follow the thread. The club is 1-31. They are losing games 0-9, 0-11, 0-7 etc. When you lose that badly it doesn't take a genius to know that it's no fun and management and coaches are clueless at their jobs.

Yes, I could be wrong. The girls could be jumping for joy at these loses and their lack of opportunities to be recruited. So no. I'm not lying. I could be wrong though, but the way so many of them turn up at TBU tryouts, I suggest you take a less defensive stance and try to focus on what actually matters. In this case the ONLY thing that matters should be taking care of these players.
                It is a complete train wreck, and KW leaving has only made it worse. They have no clue how to counter attack, and the coach is certainly not teaching them. They are only be taught to pack it in and pray.

Comment

How is it possible that you travel so far and not even put up a fight. That has to be so demoralizing on so many levels from the club, players parents and any prospective players interested in the club. What happens next season if this keeps happening in the DPL league? Will they give WFF the boot in that league as well? Im sure they can compete in the 2nd division CDL league though.

Comment

It is a complete train wreck, and KW leaving has only made it worse. They have no clue how to counter attack, and the coach is certainly not teaching them. They are only be taught to pack it in and pray.
                    The new WFF strategy - park 9 girls in front of the goal and try to stop the shooting gallery. Pathetic excuse for coaching.

Comment

I'm amazed how many people on this thread that are so concerned about the well being of WFF and its players. To post every single day about your concerns and recommendations is mind boggling. I hope one day that WFF will listen to the constructive criticism and finally turn this club around. Not only for the WFF families but for the hundreds maybe thousands that have taken upon themselves to voice their opinions and are hopeful for a positive change. Together we can make a difference!

Comment

Please it was this bad with KW there. She wasn't there even half the time. She was just there for a paycheck. The problem is YY. YY was in charge when they lost ECNL, now when they've lost GDA & been demoted to DPL. He wasn't successful before he was in charge of the ECNL. YY wasn't winning State cups or CDL league or anything. YY is only there because the BOD is incompetent. Any other club would have given him the axe long ago. He can lose every single game and he will NEVER get fired. There is zero accountability with him or the WFF BOD. For that reason WFF will continue to fail.

Comment

Appears that maybe they dont give him the pink slip because there is a conflict of interest? You cant travel like that and drop a big 0 at every age group. Hell a tie at least...But to go and drop a duece. The money that was spent on travel and to pay what coaches. All show and all the players confidence has to be in the dumps. What makes it worse is that WFF is trying to screw over their players and parents having tryouts in February and Early March. They should atleast give the players and parents a chance to explore other opportunitys. But to screw them over not just this season but trying to lock them down and committed way before any other club has tryouts is a true sign of how desperate WFF has become. They will see that no new players will be there for tryouts only their home grown players and even those Im sure dont want to tryout but they will be blacklisted as well if they dont register. Pathetic Club if your so confident in your value then you shouldnt stoop that low cowards...

Comment

Cant polish a turd WFF. You dont have good enough players to compete and your coaches Im sure know how to coach but hell they arent miracle workers either. Your ego just gave you a big sucker punch in the nads and it will hurt for years to come. Dumpster fire aleart..You will see the true committed parents and players tomorrow. Nobody new will be there so it will be just like old times.

Comment

Appears that maybe they dont give him the pink slip because there is a conflict of interest? You cant travel like that and drop a big 0 at every age group. Hell a tie at least...But to go and drop a duece. The money that was spent on travel and to pay what coaches. All show and all the players confidence has to be in the dumps. What makes it worse is that WFF is trying to screw over their players and parents having tryouts in February and Early March. They should atleast give the players and parents a chance to explore other opportunitys. But to screw them over not just this season but trying to lock them down and committed way before any other club has tryouts is a true sign of how desperate WFF has become. They will see that no new players will be there for tryouts only their home grown players and even those Im sure dont want to tryout but they will be blacklisted as well if they dont register. Pathetic Club if your so confident in your value then you shouldnt stoop that low cowards...

Plus the current players that don't sign for next season will get playing time taken away for not signing.

Comment

Our WFF 03 team only lost 1-0 to Too Hat and had our chances in that game. We would mop the floor with your ridiculous TBU team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X