Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let me start by saying, yes, I am going to talk about U12.

Did anyone see the player evaluations for the U12 teams? My son is on the combined team but it seems that most feedback was generic. I did notice some kids had a little more feedback, Passing both feet short and long. Kicking with laces, dribbling etc...

These seem like very basic skills that should already be learned, if these are truly the top kids. I wonder how many of these kids will be replaced after the year.

Have the older divisions also received their Evaluations. Just curious about the feedback.
    Generic feedback? Thanks Michia!

Comment

if your kid is replaced, who cares? get over it. there are other clubs. if your kid stays, great, but know he is very likely to be replaced down the road. don't freak out it's just soccer. no one should leave their school for this. they have a small number of kids that they are seeing as "maybes" for the future and the rest are to varying degrees totally replaceable.

You are exactly right ,but try getting these hard headed da parents to understand..Really besides a few good players ,the da is just a brand and a joke...probably in Florida there might be 5 players out of the whole da program that are a maybe..what I meen by maybe is out of that 5 maybe 2 will make it..

Comment

You are exactly right ,but try getting these hard headed da parents to understand..Really besides a few good players ,the da is just a brand and a joke...probably in Florida there might be 5 players out of the whole da program that are a maybe..what I meen by maybe is out of that 5 maybe 2 will make it..
        Make what? Maybe d1

Comment

Make what? Maybe d1
          Pro level

Comment

Pro level
            Not happening maybe 1-2 of those kids are d1 prospects

Comment

Not happening maybe 1-2 of those kids are d1 prospects
              You could be right..my point is that the player needs to be one of the half percentage to make it...that's like winning the the powerball

Comment

You could be right..my point is that the player needs to be one of the half percentage to make it...that's like winning the the powerball
                Ya you need some luck! Look at Reyna playing at Dortmund 17!yr old first team, where would he play if he was here. There is a great story by pulsic agent that said he would be playing in the USL if he didn’t leave. Basically slammed the us system in ability to ID players.

Comment

Blah Blah Blah International Kids are coming over to fill rosters on lower age groups housing is already done 15 and 19. So no more local talent that not here anyways .

Comment

Do you think Inter want to pay a roster spot for some local back up player ..... People you are cra cra if your kid not a projection your kid is gone.

Comment

you guys might be right, therefore, our kids need to take advantage while possible. We are enjoying every minute with pro and cons, it's a great opportunity and experience... afraid not everybody would have a chance...

Comment

you guys might be right, therefore, our kids need to take advantage while possible. We are enjoying every minute with pro and cons, it's a great opportunity and experience... afraid not everybody would have a chance...
                        yessir, enjoy it, but many people have taken it the wrong way, thinking their kid is on the launching pad for a pro contract. no so. no reason to leave school. no reason to change anything. the chances of a pro contract (MSL, not USL) are slim. keep thinking about college w school first and anything else would be a pleasant surprise.

Comment

yessir, enjoy it, but many people have taken it the wrong way, thinking their kid is on the launching pad for a pro contract. no so. no reason to leave school. no reason to change anything. the chances of a pro contract (MSL, not USL) are slim. keep thinking about college w school first and anything else would be a pleasant surprise.
                          Best post I have seen in talking soccer..thank you👌

Comment

That is how people are taking it. I don’t know of any inter parents who are not well aware of this.

Comment

That is how people are taking it. I don’t know of any inter parents who are not well aware of this.
                              Another problem is alot of parents boost there kids heads into thinking they will be pro just because of a da spot..that's far from the truth..at 13 and 14 you can not properly evaluate where a player will be..talk to me at 16 ..this is why there should be no da until u15..

Comment

Another problem is alot of parents boost there kids heads into thinking they will be pro just because of a da spot..that's far from the truth..at 13 and 14 you can not properly evaluate where a player will be..talk to me at 16 ..this is why there should be no da until u15..
                                Amen!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X