Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am in Mensa. I know my score, do you know yours?
    High intelligence apparently doesn't make one immune to paranoid schizophrenia

Comment

Please share your interpretations of Q's drops, and how you arrived at your conclusions. Given your strong devotion and your Mensa brain, there must be a pretty compelling story there. Let's hear it.
      The great thing about Q is to think for yourself. It doesn’t matter what I think, or you think. It means, do the research. When I started, I would read the drops, and the search a few decoders, to see if I was getting it or not. Praying Medic was great. Soon after I figured it out on my own. There have been so many events that Q has stated well before they happened. Q has too much insider info not to be real. At the end of the day, no reporter will come out and ask the q, that would put an end to the “conspiracy”. None won’t, ask yourself why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDVQe5iRiPw

Comment

High intelligence apparently doesn't make one immune to paranoid schizophrenia
        Got nothing else? Never facts, just BS, name calling.

Comment

There have been so many events that Q has stated well before they happened.
          List the things that were specific and subsequently came true

Q has too much insider info not to be real.
          Please tell us how your Mensa brain came to this conclusion. Cite one piece of "insider info" that wasn't already public knowledge when the drop occurred

Comment

There are many, I will post more later. Have to run out, but Here Is an easy one .

This was well before the midterm elections:

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI
            2 Oct 2018 - 3:31:13 PM
            53-47
            Q

He predicted the senate numbers for a few confirmations Andy the impeachment hoax

Comment

It appears Q boy is also ESL

Comment

There are many, I will post more later. Have to run out, but Here Is an easy one .

This was well before the midterm elections:

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI
                2 Oct 2018 - 3:31:13 PM
                53-47
                Q

He predicted the senate numbers for a few confirmations Andy the impeachment hoax
                You must be joking. I said show me a specific event that was predicted. That obtuse drop could be applied to any vote that occurred along party lines.

It appears Qtards use the same technique as Texas sharpshooters. Shoot the side of a barn, then paint the target around it.

Q says Logical Thinking Always Wins. Please share the logical thinking that led you to the conclusion that Q is a government insider.

Comment

Bernie wins Neveda and markets crash around the world. Has nothing to do with CV. The world knows if Bernie is elected President global markets will crash.

Comment

Bernie wins Neveda and markets crash around the world. Has nothing to do with CV. The world knows if Bernie is elected President global markets will crash.
                    yeah, that's it

Comment

yeah, that's it
                      what the **** do you know? You're brain-dead liberal ****ing retard.

Comment

You must be joking. I said show me a specific event that was predicted. That obtuse drop could be applied to any vote that occurred along party lines.

It appears Qtards use the same technique as Texas sharpshooters. Shoot the side of a barn, then paint the target around it.

Q says Logical Thinking Always Wins. Please share the logical thinking that led you to the conclusion that Q is a government insider.
                        That was before the mid terms, no way he would know the outcome, yes after the election than you could see the vote party line, but not before.

Comment

Here are A few for you, easily spelled out...I know it’s a tough concept for you to get..

https://nebula.wsimg.com/8bbbb9d35a0...&alloworigin=1

https://nebula.wsimg.com/67422d0b03a...&alloworigin=1

https://nebula.wsimg.com/64599d03dc8...&alloworigin=1

https://mobile.twitter.com/qblueskyq...374144?lang=en

Comment

China doesn’t want trump to win. China doesn’t want to have to do the trade deal.

Comment

You know because all the Qtards on 4chan/chan/8kun/wingnut-site-of-the-week say so, right?

Speaking of Corona Virus, your Qult leaders are telling their sheep to drink bleach as a magic cure:
                              https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-...-lethal-bleach

Jonestown, anyone?

Comment

Easily spelled out?

For those of us that aren't in the Mensa club, please point out an accurate prediction or coherent theory in that hot mess somewhere.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X