Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RED League is for what?

Looks like in a lot of brackets the North is the only division with teams.
    I guess the rest of the state understands something Jacksonville doesn't get

Not just them. Everyone trying to sell a new product for soccer. Reshape it for boys as... 1. Inter Miami 2. DA 3. Ecnl 4. FSPL top division and get rid of everything else. Have one league for every other boys team with minimal travel except for playoffs, etc. Call it FYSA, Pink Elite whatever. Most of these clubs and leagues are just wasting money. Go to Disney once a year, and kids are happy anyways.

Comment

Wrong order

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Not just them. Everyone trying to sell a new product for soccer. Reshape it for boys as... 1. Inter Miami 2. DA 3. Ecnl 4. FSPL top division and get rid of everything else. Have one league for every other boys team with minimal travel except for playoffs, etc. Call it FYSA, Pink Elite whatever. Most of these clubs and leagues are just wasting money. Go to Disney once a year, and kids are happy anyways.
      Ok, I get your idea but you are off on the league order
      1 DA
      2 ECNL
      3 FSPL
      Everything else would be considered local leagues

Comment

Red is NFYSL just paying some other entity.

Comment

Same Same

Red is NFYSL just paying some other entity.
          I looked at my sons schedule and we are playing the exact same clubs we have been playing over the last few years. I don't understand what this is for.

Comment

I looked at my sons schedule and we are playing the exact same clubs we have been playing over the last few years. I don't understand what this is for.
            Instead of a FYSA league its a US Club league. Someone smarter on here can tell you exactly what that means.

Comment

Leagues are just competing businesses for the exact same customers. Walgreens and CVS. Only difference is who you send check to.

Comment

Ok, I get your idea but you are off on the league order
                1 DA
                2 ECNL
                3 FSPL
                Everything else would be considered local leagues
                Your missing his point ..inter Miami is MLS and the strongest teams in Florida..everything else are just leagues and teams..this includes DA ..The regular da is no better then all the others..

Comment

Your missing his point ..inter Miami is MLS and the strongest teams in Florida..everything else are just leagues and teams..this includes DA ..The regular da is no better then all the others..
                  Inter Miami is weston changed the shirt color

Comment

Inter Miami is weston changed the shirt color
                    Doesn't matter ..if you go by wins nobody in Florida is close..they smash all regular DA teams..So I would consider them a true da team..all the rest are just leagues

Comment

Red league is for wasting good players and parents time on the weekend

Comment

And they start with n Feb and end in April. Not even bother to notify parents of the new change. Total fiasco so far.

Comment

More money

And they start with n Feb and end in April. Not even bother to notify parents of the new change. Total fiasco so far.
                          We have to pay for refs now. Wasn't like that when we played the same teams in North Florida league.

Comment

Yes. This league will collapse as they start losing players and teams.

Comment

Only North Florida

Yes. This league will collapse as they start losing players and teams.
                              If RED league is supposed to be so good why are the majority of teams from Jax?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X