Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Marcelo, Carillo, Nocerino, Leitao, Flavio. Do you get it? And they ain’t Beckham.
    No, I don’t get it. Why do Inter Miami people stalk OC so much?

Comment

thats a major problem all over this state! Never seen anything like it before living in a few different places. Very selfish soccer in florida, not sure where it comes from. Coaching quality is really bad and all this started when they were 5 yrs old. So it continues no wonder no players come out of this state.
      So I was online tonight looking around to see where my kid might play. Stopped into talking-soccer. And sadly this has been our experience. I have a pretty talented #9 but the teams he plays for can still barely keep the ball in bounds. Try playing #9 when the wingers are no where to be found on the pitch. Like literally nobody can find them. Not to mention the #6 and #8 who one can't even tell who is what. Asked my son who was playing #6 at his last game. He was like, "Honestly I'm not sure". A total cluster #@@#%.

But to your point this seems to be the way everyone plays. We've been loyal to our club. But the coaching has been poor. There are only a few parents who actually bother to help their kid get better. Meaning if their son runs 40 yards out of position they have no problem with that. If their winger son doesn't understand how to stay on his side of the field let along get near the touch line they have no problem with that either.

Just having one of those pissed off nights cause I realize there really is no where else to go when you see the same problems at all the clubs. I will only say that the soccer in South Florida is leagues ahead of central and north florida.

Comment

No, I don’t get it. Why do Inter Miami people stalk OC so much?
        Everyone loves to watch a sinking ship when they aren't on it.

Comment

So I was online tonight looking around to see where my kid might play. Stopped into talking-soccer. And sadly this has been our experience. I have a pretty talented #9 but the teams he plays for can still barely keep the ball in bounds. Try playing #9 when the wingers are no where to be found on the pitch. Like literally nobody can find them. Not to mention the #6 and #8 who one can't even tell who is what. Asked my son who was playing #6 at his last game. He was like, "Honestly I'm not sure". A total cluster #@@#%.

But to your point this seems to be the way everyone plays. We've been loyal to our club. But the coaching has been poor. There are only a few parents who actually bother to help their kid get better. Meaning if their son runs 40 yards out of position they have no problem with that. If their winger son doesn't understand how to stay on his side of the field let along get near the touch line they have no problem with that either.

Just having one of those pissed off nights cause I realize there really is no where else to go when you see the same problems at all the clubs. I will only say that the soccer in South Florida is leagues ahead of central and north florida.
          I used to have the same problem. Then I changed my kid from #9 to #69 and problem was solved! T O P L E S S Topless!

Comment

Everyone loves to watch a sinking ship when they aren't on it.
            Inter is on the rise lmao

Comment

Inter is on the rise lmao
              Do they need a a keeper for the 05 team OC team, my son plays and could come out to help if they need it. His friend is a striker too, so could bring him too.

Comment

Exactly to my point. Our son wanted to play college and OCDA was not going to assist in getting him recruited thus we took the ECNL route. To many older DA players are waiting for those promises while other opportunity doors are closing.
                I'm getting the same feeling too.

Comment

Do they need a a keeper for the 05 team OC team, my son plays and could come out to help if they need it. His friend is a striker too, so could bring him too.
                  You should go to FKK DA program next season, stay away from OC. They start next season and will have a boys and girls DA program but also still push and promote college.

Comment

You should go to FKK DA program next season, stay away from OC. They start next season and will have a boys and girls DA program but also still push and promote college.
                    Put down the pipe pal. Never ever going to happen.

Comment

Our son has his ID session coming up with OC and we decided to read through this thread. Question: Why so much hate for this club, is it because they are an MLS club and been successful or what?

Comment

Our son has his ID session coming up with OC and we decided to read through this thread. Question: Why so much hate for this club, is it because they are an MLS club and been successful or what?
                        Go to ussoccerda.com
                        See for your self no hate.
                        Teams are weak all ages no talent , no NT call ups, no div1 colleges, no homegrown contracts want more?

Comment

Go to ussoccerda.com
                          See for your self no hate.
                          Teams are weak all ages no talent , no NT call ups, no div1 colleges, no homegrown contracts want more?
                          Did Jordan Bender sign a homegrown contract?

Comment

Did Jordan Bender sign a homegrown contract?
                            Yes he did, i believe they have three homegrown players signed, must not be that bad of an academy then, huh?
                            haters keep hating but this is the best DA program in florida.

Comment

Listen, regardless what posters say on here and what the standings show, Orlando City has the best academy and coaches in the state of Florida. We have loved the past 6 months here and would encourage people who are offered a chance to come here to do so. They have the structure in place and have sent numerous kids to the US training camps and showcases. The older teams do travel a lot more than our group but they pay for everything and often win the events.
                              Go City!!

Comment

Listen, regardless what posters say on here and what the standings show, Orlando City has the best academy and coaches in the state of Florida. We have loved the past 6 months here and would encourage people who are offered a chance to come here to do so. They have the structure in place and have sent numerous kids to the US training camps and showcases. The older teams do travel a lot more than our group but they pay for everything and often win the events.
                                Go City!!
                                Best coaching I have seen so far.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X