X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look, This club wised up and showed some common sense
    No way will GPS disappear. Get over it. They could have many clubs decide not to continue with them, they'll still be big, have tons of players and yes - they'll be fine.

Comment

Another positive experience

Okay GPS haters..

We have been at the 3 big clubs over the years. NEFC, Stars and GPS. I can only speak about our experience. Yes every club has crappy coaches, bad communication and pissed off parents. It comes with the business whether you like it or not.

We moved to GPS two years ago. Our child has grown more with their current coach than all the other years combined at the other clubs. Practice is challenging, support is awesome and help with college recruiting has been better than anything we've had before. So a good and sometimes great GPS experience does exist out there. Did our coach break the rules? No.
      Did the parents break the rules? No. We are sticking with our team and our coach without a doubt.

I can certainly respect others choosing to leave the club but we aren't. Worry about what works for your own family. We could care less what anyone else thinks, especially on this meaningless soccer board.

Comment

Okay GPS haters..

We have been at the 3 big clubs over the years. NEFC, Stars and GPS. I can only speak about our experience. Yes every club has crappy coaches, bad communication and pissed off parents. It comes with the business whether you like it or not.

We moved to GPS two years ago. Our child has grown more with their current coach than all the other years combined at the other clubs. Practice is challenging, support is awesome and help with college recruiting has been better than anything we've had before. So a good and sometimes great GPS experience does exist out there. Did our coach break the rules? No.
        Did the parents break the rules? No. We are sticking with our team and our coach without a doubt.

I can certainly respect others choosing to leave the club but we aren't. Worry about what works for your own family. We could care less what anyone else thinks, especially on this meaningless soccer board.
        Nice try Mr.GPS posting as a parent.

But if you really couldn’t care less about this “meaningless soccer board” why bother to read it & further go and post a reply ha ha.

Get back to your office and sign more players.

Comment

Okay GPS haters..

Roughly translated to we found our level.

Dropped or didn’t make DA
          Dropped or didn’t make ECNL

Found a home at NPL. No shame in that! Just tell it like it is!!

Comment

Roughly translated to we found our level.

Dropped or didn’t make DA
            Dropped or didn’t make ECNL

Found a home at NPL. No shame in that! Just tell it like it is!!
            Nope. Made ECNL, hated coach and travel. DA forget it, HS soccer is not to be missed.

Comment

Nice try Mr.GPS posting as a parent.

But if you really couldn’t care less about this “meaningless soccer board” why bother to read it & further go and post a reply ha ha.

Get back to your office and sign more players.
              I’m a female and trying to point out that your endless bitching about GPS has no effect on the real world. Hard to believe huh?

Comment

Nope. Made ECNL, hated coach and travel. DA forget it, HS soccer is not to be missed.
                Haha you’re full of it!

You Didn’t make ECNL, you didn’t make DA so have to settle and play HS and NPL.

Get over yourself, your little prince of princess has found their level!!

Comment

I’m a female and trying to point out that your endless bitching about GPS has no effect on the real world. Hard to believe huh?
                  You are a female that actively supports human trafficking and slave labor, which makes you an anomaly as well as a complete fool. Congrats.

Comment

Haha you’re full of it!

You Didn’t make ECNL, you didn’t make DA so have to settle and play HS and NPL.

Get over yourself, your little prince of princess has found their level!!
                    Oh gosh I know that just kills you to imagine this doesn’t it? Didn’t settle for HS, chose it and loved it. Would do it again. Hated ECNL coach and got out after one miserable year. Changed clubs, best thing we could have done. Number one school on my kids short list of colleges offered a spot and everything is good.

Comment

Oh gosh I know that just kills you to imagine this doesn’t it? Didn’t settle for HS, chose it and loved it. Would do it again. Hated ECNL coach and got out after one miserable year. Changed clubs, best thing we could have done. Number one school on my kids short list of colleges offered a spot and everything is good.
                      High school = low D3

Comment

High school = low D3
                        Yup because there are no D1 or D2 college players that played HS. Duh.

Comment

Settled for HS, just like your husband settles for you!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X