Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you're mexicano I wouldn't be bragging about wining this Gold Cup. Not only it's a 3rd rate international tournament of no consequence, but you got helped and pretty much "given" this tournament. You should've never advanced past the qtrs and let's not mention the highway robbery vs Panama in the semis.

You had no business being in that final if it wasn't for the corrupt US ref who who knows how much money he got for putting you through.

That's probably the worse and most flagrant use of corruption in all the years of watching this game. Truly embarrassing, even the Mexicans were embarrassed it was so blatantly obvious. That should tell you everything...so just stay quiet and don't come here bragging about this pathetic title that wasn't even won fairly !!!
    If the mexicans had any pride, Guardado would have missed that penalty on purpose. Not only was that a terrible call but the Panama team played tons better!

Comment

If you're mexicano I wouldn't be bragging about wining this Gold Cup. Not only it's a 3rd rate international tournament of no consequence, but you got helped and pretty much "given" this tournament. You should've never advanced past the qtrs and let's not mention the highway robbery vs Panama in the semis.

You had no business being in that final if it wasn't for the corrupt US ref who who knows how much money he got for putting you through.

That's probably the worse and most flagrant use of corruption in all the years of watching this game. Truly embarrassing, even the Mexicans were embarrassed it was so blatantly obvious. That should tell you everything...so just stay quiet and don't come here bragging about this pathetic title that wasn't even won fairly !!!
      Why can't they celebrate? If the US had won it would have been USA,USA,USA all over the local sports bars (just like the girls when they won the Worthless Cup)...and what the heck is the Confederation Cup? I never heard of it until the US played in it in 2009...

Comment

Why can't they celebrate? If the US had won it would have been USA,USA,USA all over the local sports bars (just like the girls when they won the Worthless Cup)...and what the heck is the Confederation Cup? I never heard of it until the US played in it in 2009...
        What do you mean ??? Did you not read the post you quoted ?

Comment

We don't celebrate Mexico's victories because this is not Mexico. Typical mexican bragging about a team from a country that they left because it was so sh*tty. lol

How about you jump on board and become a fan of the US? I mean, after all the U.S. is the country allowing you to have 33 children all for free on the govt. ;-)

You feel me Juan?

Comment

it was a D2 tournament.......
            Bonita Storm U13 Mexican parents are telling everyone that Mexico won the World Cup.

Comment

Plenty of angry Americans on this forum... probably because it's PRICELESS that Mexico won the Gold Cup in the land of the United States of America
              We wanted Mexico to win, in the hope that Mexicans would feel an overwhelming sense of national pride, and return to their homeland.

Comment

We wanted Mexico to win, in the hope that Mexicans would feel an overwhelming sense of national pride, and return to their homeland.
                Never said a Native American....oh wait, it's the white man that says this

Comment

We don't celebrate Mexico's victories because this is not Mexico. Typical mexican bragging about a team from a country that they left because it was so sh*tty. lol

How about you jump on board and become a fan of the US? I mean, after all the U.S. is the country allowing you to have 33 children all for free on the govt. ;-)

You feel me Juan?
                  God I wish I knew who you were, I want to punch you so bad in the face.

Comment

God I wish I knew who you were, I want to punch you so bad in the face.
                    Typical response barbaric and animalistic. No surprise there. You were probably throwing debris on the players as well.

Comment

Typical response barbaric and animalistic. No surprise there. You were probably throwing debris on the players as well.
                      F u c k now I want to punch you in the face. What up with all these stupid folks?

Comment

F u c k now I want to punch you in the face. What up with all these stupid folks?
                        So I take it that you actually think your comment was intelligent.

Comment

Just like Miguel Herrera, the pride of Mexico.

Comment

If the mexicans had any pride, Guardado would have missed that penalty on purpose. Not only was that a terrible call but the Panama team played tons better!
                            Drop the Chalupa!

Comment

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/31/us/montana-good-samaritans-shooting-death/index.html

Comment

Trump got it correct!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X