Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Considering OC easily beat every team on this list last year not quite sure how you would have them second but it's nice to dream....
    Of course

Comment

our kids was food poisened. When we play you again we will break you! You wuz afraid of us so you poisoned our food. How we supposed to play when every one of dem boys had the runs. We were lucky they did not have to take a squirt on the field...

Comment

If going by Disney results then.....

Agree with this list for the most part with a few exceptions

1 Key Biscayne
        2 OCYS Purple 1
        3 Rush
        4 Breakers
        1 OCYS Purple
        2 Breakers
        3 Rush
        4 Key the Whiners....I mean Key Biscayne

Comment

1 OCYS Purple
          2 Breakers
          3 Rush
          The consensus is that you cannot go by the Disney results, our kids had a stomach virus. Even the OCYS parents will tell you they should not have won that game.

Comment

The consensus is that you cannot go by the Disney results, our kids had a stomach virus. Even the OCYS parents will tell you they should not have won that game.
            Why would they say that? They beat you by double digits. In a semi finals of Disney Tournament you got beat by double digits and you are still running your mouth? The sun must have melted your brain that far south because your argument is stupid. What will be your excuse next time? Honestly, out of the 3 southern teams we played (Kendall, Breakers and KB) you were the worst team we played. You have some individual talent no questions, but as a team you are not even close to OC.

Comment

Why would they say that? They beat you by double digits. In a semi finals of Disney Tournament you got beat by double digits and you are still running your mouth? The sun must have melted your brain that far south because your argument is stupid. What will be your excuse next time? Honestly, out of the 3 southern teams we played (Kendall, Breakers and KB) you were the worst team we played. You have some individual talent no questions, but as a team you are not even close to OC.
              I would say it because it is true, we should have forfeited that game but instead we played it. Under different circumstances we crush you guys. Trust me this is our year.

Comment

My Juanito had the food poisons against the city Orlando. He almost poo his pants it was so bad. He had runs all night. He drank three mountain dews that morning just to have hydration. I am sertain your team poysunned us because you knewed that we would break you. You put some microbacterial germs into our lunch I am sure. Come down to our hood and play us. Everyone who was there knew we would win if our boys weren't more worried about not making poo poo runs on the pitch. You were making soccer runs we were trying not to dirty our shorts.

Play us when you know poison us

Comment

1 OCYS Purple
                  2 Breakers
                  3 Rush
                  Watch for FKK this year.

Comment

Davie United beat Key Biscayne, Kendall

Comment

Is the OCYS team still fully intact or did you all lose anybody? The roster appears to be missing some of the kids you all played with last year.

Comment

Is the OCYS team still fully intact or did you all lose anybody? The roster appears to be missing some of the kids you all played with last year.
                        Which roster are you looking at? Link?

Comment

Which roster are you looking at? Link?
                          Got Soccer is completely wrong. Not the right coach or roster under Purple 1.

Comment

Got Soccer is completely wrong. Not the right coach or roster under Purple 1.
                            Yes. It was gotsoccer I was looking at and figured something had to be wrong. Thanks.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X