Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just saw the draw for regionals and FF got in? Not sure how that came about but they ended up in the same bracket TBU. Out of 16 teams, the 2 FL teams have to face each other early. That's unfortunate but good luck to both teams!
    Rematch will be fun to see result of as previous 2 results were TBU 1-0. Both teams look like they have a good chance at advancing. FF asked because of R3PL performance? State Cup? Wonder if PV was asked first.

Comment

Rematch will be fun to see result of as previous 2 results were TBU 1-0. Both teams look like they have a good chance at advancing. FF asked because of R3PL performance? State Cup? Wonder if PV was asked first.
      It looks like TBU took the R3 spot so they were in regionals regardless of state cup outcome. State Cup spot went to FF, which means PV declined.

Comment

Looks like only 4 decent teams in the whole bunch. TBU, Tophat, Oklahoma, and Tennessee. The rest of the teams are a joke. TBU can't beat Tophat so I say Tophat advances from Southern Regionals, and TBU uses their customary National League 2nd place group finish to make it into the National Championship games. Nothing like playing "great" competition to be named a "national" champion!

Comment

It looks like TBU took the R3 spot so they were in regionals regardless of state cup outcome. State Cup spot went to FF, which means PV declined.
          It says SQ next to their name. Doesn't SC mean State Cup?

Comment

It says SQ next to their name. Doesn't SC mean State Cup?
            I am not positive but I think that means 'state qualifier' so if the state cup champ also earned the region 3 premier league spot, then the runner up in state cup is the 'state qualifier'

Comment

😩⚽️😩⚽️😩⚽️

Looks like only 4 decent teams in the whole bunch. TBU, Tophat, Oklahoma, and Tennessee. The rest of the teams are a joke. TBU can't beat Tophat so I say Tophat advances from Southern Regionals, and TBU uses their customary National League 2nd place group finish to make it into the National Championship games. Nothing like playing "great" competition to be named a "national" champion!
              Tbu Hater😀😀 sorry to tell you troll we have Secret weapon!! We are going for the Triple Crown, State cup,regionals champions and then national championship! Thank you for your concern troll😝

Comment

Definitely sounds like a bitter poster from a team that's not going.

Good luck to the 2 teams going!

Comment

Tbu Hater���� sorry to tell you troll we have Secret weapon!! We are going for the Triple Crown, State cup,regionals champions and then national championship! Thank you for your concern troll��
                  See if you can get out of Regionals first. Below is my two cents worth of predictions for Regionals next week.

Pool C
                  To begin with TBU has the well known Arkansas Comets who are ranked 73rd in Region 3, and 330th nationally. If TBU plays blindfolded and tie their shoe laces together they might get to play a complete game before the mercy rule comes into play.

They get a repeat of SC and play FF next. They may get to take the blindfolds off for this game but they need to play them with their shoes tied together. The FF team is just not as good as their ranking. 3800 points for FF coming in 4th place in R3 is a joke.

And last, but not least, they play the powerful Lady Lobos (ranked 106th nationally) from Tennessee. Time to put those blindfolds back on!

Round of 8
                  Tenn and OK will move on out of group A. All of the teams in group B suck so it really doesn't matter who moves on. Can you say 'Weak Competition"! Unbelievable that these teams are playing in the Regionals! The 10th ranked team in Florida would mercy any of these 4 teams in this group B! TBU and FF move on out of group C. TBU and FF practice harder than the games will be against the Lobos and Comets! Tophat and Lonestars move on out of group D with no competition from Huntsville (ranked 124th in R3, 567th nationally) or the LA. Lakers (184th nationally).

Semis and Final
                  Whoever plays the group B teams gets huge breaks in the round of 8! They will be more rested than the other teams. Tenn, TBU, Tophat, and whoever the lucky team is that plays group B winners moves on. FF has a chance if they luck up and get that B group winner. Tenn is good, TBU is good, but Tophat is really good! I see them winning Regionals!

Comment

See if you can get out of Regionals first. Below is my two cents worth of predictions for Regionals next week.

Pool C
                    To begin with TBU has the well known Arkansas Comets who are ranked 73rd in Region 3, and 330th nationally. If TBU plays blindfolded and tie their shoe laces together they might get to play a complete game before the mercy rule comes into play.

They get a repeat of SC and play FF next. They may get to take the blindfolds off for this game but they need to play them with their shoes tied together. The FF team is just not as good as their ranking. 3800 points for FF coming in 4th place in R3 is a joke.

And last, but not least, they play the powerful Lady Lobos (ranked 106th nationally) from Tennessee. Time to put those blindfolds back on!

Round of 8
                    Tenn and OK will move on out of group A. All of the teams in group B suck so it really doesn't matter who moves on. Can you say 'Weak Competition"! Unbelievable that these teams are playing in the Regionals! The 10th ranked team in Florida would mercy any of these 4 teams in this group B! TBU and FF move on out of group C. TBU and FF practice harder than the games will be against the Lobos and Comets! Tophat and Lonestars move on out of group D with no competition from Huntsville (ranked 124th in R3, 567th nationally) or the LA. Lakers (184th nationally).

Semis and Final
                    Whoever plays the group B teams gets huge breaks in the round of 8! They will be more rested than the other teams. Tenn, TBU, Tophat, and whoever the lucky team is that plays group B winners moves on. FF has a chance if they luck up and get that B group winner. Tenn is good, TBU is good, but Tophat is really good! I see them winning Regionals!

It appears you're just a Florida team hater in general. Seems like reasonable points for a good finish in a top league as opposed to the points your team received for which league? TBU has beaten FF twice this year and both times the score was 1-0 so I'm fairly certain TBU will want to keep their shoes tied individually. Neither team gets to select the competition. My suggestion for you is to consider relocating your team to Alabama or Louisiana so you have a chance to attend next year.

Comment

interesting that you weren't on here bashing OCYS for their "Elite" win over Las Vegas Premier in May. That quality victory over a team that's 1-20-1 with a (-)62 goal differential - and ECNL is suppose to be such the dominant force in girls soccer!!
                      My point is not to diminish OCYS win - it's to prove that even in a 'high level' tournament, the participants have no control over who they play. Sometimes you end up in the group of death, but other times the draw is in your favor and you get fairly easy sailing. TBU is going to the National Championships again because the EARNED the right to be there - get over it. But I'm sure they are happy that you are following their success - maybe you should give them your address so they can send you & your daughter a postcard?!

Comment

interesting that you weren't on here bashing OCYS for their "Elite" win over Las Vegas Premier in May. That quality victory over a team that's 1-20-1 with a (-)62 goal differential - and ECNL is suppose to be such the dominant force in girls soccer!!
                        My point is not to diminish OCYS win - it's to prove that even in a 'high level' tournament, the participants have no control over who they play. Sometimes you end up in the group of death, but other times the draw is in your favor and you get fairly easy sailing. TBU is going to the National Championships again because the EARNED the right to be there - get over it. But I'm sure they are happy that you are following their success - maybe you should give them your address so they can send you & your daughter a postcard?!
                        I found his address:

666 Eat Crow Lane
                        Myteamsucks, Florida 77345

Comment

I found his address:

666 Eat Crow Lane
                          Myteamsucks, Florida 77345
                          You forgot to add

Apartment #2353

Comment

Pool C

Round of 8

Semis and Final
                            Thanks for your analysis, but if you are so hard on these teams, please enlighten us to what team you are from? I'm assuming ECNL, and if not, no way you can talk poorly about TBU or FF.

Tennessee SC is just good? They won Regionals last year, so I would assume they are a little better than just good. You are quick to judge FF's ranking, but then assume these other teams that have low ranking are awful. Why say FF's ranking is overrated, but then refer to these other teams rankings as accurate?

You are correct, Tophat is the favorite to win. TBU, Tennessee FC, and Oklahoma FC are next. Carolina Rapids are a solid team in your weak Group B, and every team that comes out of North Texas is tough to beat.

Comment

Thanks for your analysis, but if you are so hard on these teams, please enlighten us to what team you are from? I'm assuming ECNL, and if not, no way you can talk poorly about TBU or FF.

Tennessee SC is just good? They won Regionals last year, so I would assume they are a little better than just good. You are quick to judge FF's ranking, but then assume these other teams that have low ranking are awful. Why say FF's ranking is overrated, but then refer to these other teams rankings as accurate?

You are correct, Tophat is the favorite to win. TBU, Tennessee FC, and Oklahoma FC are next. Carolina Rapids are a solid team in your weak Group B, and every team that comes out of North Texas is tough to beat.
                              I doubt he'll respond. He's busy dodging his landlord.

Comment

Before ECNL, the teams you mention as strong teams were average at best. Those strong N Texas teams were the Dallas Texans and Sting. In the south it was Lonestars. Tenn was lucky to not get blown out and mercies during regionals. Tophat was the third or fourth Georgia team. Carolina Rapids??? Are you friggin kidding me? CASL ruled the Carolina's. Charlotte Academy was second. The Peidmont area Carolina team was third, now called Fusion. So basically, your region teams are weak at best. TBU has a good team as does Tophat. FF is not. Average at best. Those soccer programs around Ft Myers have always been weak.

By the way, my daughter's club is the Sting! Best of luck in regionals!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X