Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It was a question, that's all. We had a player on our team that played for WFF at u11 and he was their coach. So just simmer down, relax and keep in mind the season hasn't even started yet. There's plenty of time for you to get all worked up as the season progresses.
    I'm guessing the proof is in the pudding. Most or all kids coming back again for another year right? I love the failures that cry for a change... stop developing those kids!!!

This is youth soccer.

Comment

Really stupid ... That would mean he's been coaching them since he was in High School ??? Get a life troll. We're doing fine over here thank you !
      Are we talked by about Rush? I lost track here.

Comment

Are we talked by about Rush? I lost track here.
        Nope Rush is a pretty decent team. There some pinellas co dirt rocker boasting about how wonderfully the WFF coach has developed the team.

Comment

1. TBU ( Champs until beaten )
          2. Rush
          3. WFF
          4. BOCA
          5. Chargers

Comment

1. TBU ( Champs until beaten )
            2. Rush
            3. WFF
            4. BOCA
            5. Chargers
            TBU is a completely different team; I think only 2-3 players from last season are still on the team, but they also added a few strong players from last season's DA team including the top scorer in the nation so their offense will likely be better than last year. While not the same team it would not surprise me if they do very well. My son is no longer with the team .

Comment

TBU is a completely different team; I think only 2-3 players from last season are still on the team, but they also added a few strong players from last season's DA team including the top scorer in the nation so their offense will likely be better than last year. While not the same team it would not surprise me if they do very well. My son is no longer with the team .
              What leagues will TBU be playing this year? Region 3 ? National Lg ?

Comment

What leagues will TBU be playing this year? Region 3 ? National Lg ?
                Good question. I don't see TBU or WFF in FSPL ?

Comment

Both in rpl. Only tampa area team in is the Rangers.

Comment

TBU shows pre-qualified as of 6-8-15 in r3pl. since no update for almost two months I would guess WFF is in there too, as the pre-qual is short some teams in u-15 boys.

Comment

TBU shows pre-qualified as of 6-8-15 in r3pl. since no update for almost two months I would guess WFF is in there too, as the pre-qual is short some teams in u-15 boys.
                      The schedule is out for the r3pl. TBU and Rush in top division. Boca and WFF in second division.

http://events.gotsport.com/events/De...?EventID=44334

Comment

The schedule is out for the r3pl. TBU and Rush in top division. Boca and WFF in second division.

TBU will get crushed, doubt they even win a game.

Comment

TBU will get crushed, doubt they even win a game.
                          How many tbu players are returning from last year?

Comment

I don't see two divisions but regardless Boca, WFF and Rush all played some very close games last year so should be interesting for sure. Don't know enough about TBU but they are the champs.

Comment

I don't see two divisions but regardless Boca, WFF and Rush all played some very close games last year so should be interesting for sure. Don't know enough about TBU but they are the champs.

RPL is top division & 1st. division is the second one.

Comment

So who else will fight for a top 10 spot ?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X