Keith Waller Park, 1100 Sydney Dover Rd. Dover FL 33527

Hosted by the Valrico Soccer Club

ages U6 thru Adult

early entry fee of $165 early on or before April 8

4 games minimum per team

Individual awards for first 3 teams in Each Division

All U10 and younger players get individual awards

Free Official Tournament T-shirt for all players

Early Entry Deadline Midnight Thursday April 8 (at discounted entry fee)

Entries will be accepted through Monday April 12

HOST HOTEL - Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East (813) 630-4321 more hotel information

On the road to the 3v3 Challenge Nationals at

Disney’s Wide World of Sports® Complex July 29 - August 1, 2010. Top 4 teams in each Division qualify for Nationals

Shouldn't this say hosted by Fusion now?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Shouldn't this say hosted by Fusion now?
      What difference does it make. Bring your team and play!

Comment

Here is the link to sign up: www.challengesports.com

Comment

Inaugural Greater Tampa 3v3 Challenge

April 17/18, 2010

Keith Waller Park, 1100 Sydney Dover Rd. Dover FL 33527

Hosted by the Valrico Soccer Club

ages U6 thru Adult

early entry fee of $165 early on or before April 8

4 games minimum per team

Individual awards for first 3 teams in Each Division

All U10 and younger players get individual awards

Free Official Tournament T-shirt for all players

Early Entry Deadline Midnight Thursday April 8 (at discounted entry fee)

Entries will be accepted through Monday April 12

HOST HOTEL - Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East (813) 630-4321 more hotel information

On the road to the 3v3 Challenge Nationals at

Disney’s Wide World of Sports® Complex July 29 - August 1, 2010. Top 4 teams in each Division qualify for Nationals

Don't bother wasting your time to register. This event will be cancelled the week prior to the proposed dates due to lack of teams. All 3v3 torunaments have taken a big hit this past year and this one will be no different......

Comment

Don't bother wasting your time to register. This event will be cancelled the week prior to the proposed dates due to lack of teams. All 3v3 torunaments have taken a big hit this past year and this one will be no different......
            The Challenge tournaments are never cancelled and always have a big draw. Click on the link for the tournament this weekend and you will see well over a 100 teams entered. This is also the only 3 v 3 being held in Hillsborough County. So if they can get a good turnout in a place like Venice, I don't think there will be a problem for a tournament in Tampa.

Comment

This happened last year with 3 v 3 Extreme, but never with Challenge Sports. Challenge Sports is well marketed and known through out the state, where Extreme was just local. Challenge also gets you into Disney which is a big deal to some folks.

With this being the only 3 v 3 tournament in Tampa this year I expect it to be huge. The location is great for any teams coming from Orlando since it is on the east side of Tampa. In addittion to Tampa, St. Pete, and Clearwater you will have a number of teams coming from SW FL. The fields are only 10 minutes from the intersection of I-75 and I-4 so an easy drive for most of the west/central part of the state.

Comment

I just signed up to play next weekend. Looks like this tournament and the one at Cside next month are the only two in the Tampa area. With Extreme going out of business these appear to be the only local options.

Comment

I just signed up to play next weekend. Looks like this tournament and the one at Cside next month are the only two in the Tampa area. With Extreme going out of business these appear to be the only local options.
                  Me too, looking forward to it.

Comment

With this being the only 3 v 3 tournament in Tampa this year I expect it to be huge. The location is great for any teams coming from Orlando since it is on the east side of Tampa. In addittion to Tampa, St. Pete, and Clearwater you will have a number of teams coming from SW FL. The fields are only 10 minutes from the intersection of I-75 and I-4 so an easy drive for most of the west/central part of the state.
                    I expect that you will not only get a lot from the Tampa Bay area, but also Orlando and SW FL. Both of these areas are big into 3 v 3.

Comment

Only one day left for early sign up discount.

Comment

Check out Barcelona's camp this year - Up to U14.

Comment

Only one day left for early sign up discount.
                          no i dont think so

Comment

no i dont think so
                            Are they going to post the team list or is this thing getting cancelled??

Comment

Are they going to post the team list or is this thing getting cancelled??
                              It will be a go. A lot of younger teams signed up, but not much past U14. So if you are U14 or younger sign up.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X