X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually my daughter is playing up in age...hint
    So you have an 02/03 playing with the second team 01/02's? If this is true which I find hard to believe because JFC has a rule that says if you dont make the top team you can't play up AND an 02/03 that played with the 01/02s last year (and played well) is playing back on age this year.

First and second team 02/03s are better than second team 01/02s, not sure why you want an 02/03 playing up on a second team.

Comment

FPL schedules

Any idea when they'll be out? Anyone have a link?

Comment

F the Mega Cup the super cup is where you want to be!!! Pinecrest is falling apart and the tournament will be crap.

Comment

And you just described the entire base of the ENCL. Neither do they.
          When competing against other ECNL clubs its much different then playing the level of competition regular Florida teams play. TBU U14 U15 and U16 just regular Florida teams and couldn't compete in the ECNL. The U18 definitely belong and they proved it with their finish winning the NC of USYS. Their U17s are decent but lost 7-0 to Tophat who will likely not finish in the top 2 in the SE conference this year. TBU is just not competitive at the younger age groups and there is nothing wrong with that

Comment

What's wrong with posting this on TS? Bitter much? Jealous much? There are many posts like this on TS. Or is TS only for negative, cynical, insulting comments?

Great job ladies!!!
            Yes, TS is only for negative, cynical, insulting comments. Surely you are guilty of it yourself, what's the point of posting that you won here on this site?

Comment

Definitely well deserved and totally a top notch team! Small Correction... The U17 champion of ECNL this year is PDA. I think TBU is competitive in this age group and would be for ECNL and just about any U17 team really. Please remember that while there are some "super" teams out there like this TBU U17 team, ECNL is club based and TBU doesn't really stack up with their other teams. Still a huge accomplishment and congrats
              Thanks, but as for your correction, I said 'last year' which would mean the 2014 National Championships. So, yes, it was U16 Eclipse Select Soccer Club which were the champions of ECNL in 2014. The same team that was entered as the majority of their second team at the 2014 USYS National Championships. In which they lost to TBU.

Comment

Thanks, but as for your correction, I said 'last year' which would mean the 2014 National Championships. So, yes, it was U16 Eclipse Select Soccer Club which were the champions of ECNL in 2014. The same team that was entered as the majority of their second team at the 2014 USYS National Championships. In which they lost to TBU.
                yeah I am sure the ECNL championship took a lot out of them. Tons of games. 20 conference games, 12 showcase, 9 playoff, plus state cup in Illinois plus nationals. That team probably played in excess of 60 games. TBU deserves all the credit for their NC. In the U17 age group its clear that they can compete with just about any team especially with the addition of BF. Again congrats and its a true accomplishment. I am very curious to see how the Jax U16 team does in ECNL next year. They won back to back USYS championships. That one team will be a good measure IMO.

Comment

yeah I am sure the ECNL championship took a lot out of them. Tons of games. 20 conference games, 12 showcase, 9 playoff, plus state cup in Illinois plus nationals. That team probably played in excess of 60 games. TBU deserves all the credit for their NC. In the U17 age group its clear that they can compete with just about any team especially with the addition of BF. Again congrats and its a true accomplishment. I am very curious to see how the Jax U16 team does in ECNL next year. They won back to back USYS championships. That one team will be a good measure IMO.
                  It actually sounds like you're describing TBU's season schedule! Guess they both had a hard road to nationals and only one can be the successor. Both leagues practically mirror each other in their schedules, but I don't need to tell you that. I guess only one needs to make excuses for losing.

Comment

Any idea when the official release of the U13/U14 coach will be?

Comment

Legit

How does one become "legit" when they only update their website??
                      Look no further than Trevor Adair, totally legit.

Oh, and Adrian Paz.

Oh, and Barry Glover.

Oh, and Safet Husenovic.

Great training is how you become legit.

Now their boys teams are showing it. Girls need some help.

Comment

that kid didn't have 15 turnovers the whole week. idiot. Congrats ladies and congrats to JFC for repeating - that's a very tough thing to do....
                        The amount of turnovers by TBU were atrocious! Go back and watch the games! That is due to the speed of the game. TBU finally plays some competitive teams and they can't catch up, but get by with some close wins. It only gets faster from here. Some will handle this and most will not. TBU had a ton of turnovers from their midfielders, and probably 30 in the first half of their first game! Go back and watch their first game with Utah. Actually, I can't believe I just typed Utah as a powerhouse in a youth soccer forum! That should tell everyone about the level of competition in USYS! Anyway, a couple of pinball goals later and they are off to he races. As they say, they don't ask how, but how many! Congrats to the ladies, but these were some very sloppy games.

Comment

and don't forget they beat the #1 ECNL team Eclipse last year at nationals - I know, you're going to say that was their 'B' team. But they rostered 17 of their ECNL players to the "B" team roster for National Championships - AND LOST to TBU. So YES - TBU IS THE #1 TEAM in the Nation! Great job TBU, enjoy your well deserved victory!!!
                          You really think TBU could beat PDA? If so, you really need to get a reality check!

Comment

F the Mega Cup the super cup is where you want to be!!! Pinecrest is falling apart and the tournament will be crap.
                            You are the one who is the crap!

Comment

You really think TBU could beat PDA? If so, you really need to get a reality check!
                              Guessing you don't know either of these teams personally, but have the need to bash TBU. Reality check? Idiot statement. Any team can lose on any given day, or did you forget this piece of soccer knowledge? Just ask the USMNT what happened against Panama, other other losses. It happens. You just want to bash. Ugly.

Comment

Why would Charger DA parent spend close to 10,000 a year to watch their son lose and not get any better as a player. Chargers DA is a joke.
                                Nobody on the Chargers has ever paid that much. Last year the total costs were about $2,200. Your comments prove you have no clue what you are talking about and that you don't know anyone in the club that actually is part of the DA program at Clearwater.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X