Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only time any Florida team will play Sunrise is during State Cup. In all other competitions Sunrise will be playing teams from Region III and National level.
    That's what I thought. Or maybe a tourney like Disney but most have seeding so Weston won't see them there.

Comment

That's what I thought. Or maybe a tourney like Disney but most have seeding so Weston won't see them there.
      What are you like a Sunrise groupie or something? Listen when ever we play them we will beat them. This I guarantee!

Comment

HEY Weston jackass this was not about your crap team this was between me and the Sunrise Groupie.

Comment

HEY Weston jackass this was not about your crap team this was between me and the Sunrise Groupie.
          Groupie. ..that's funny. I just respect that team and it's accomplishments. They are the most decorated team in the state.

Comment

Groupie. ..that's funny. I just respect that team and it's accomplishments. They are the most decorated team in the state.
            Its not funny, its actually kind of sad.

Comment

ising U15 girls south florida

Sunrise has, to some extent, collected most of the SoFla talent at U15. They are being joined by Pinecrest forward and the two top players in Naples at this age (def. and mid). There remain some top players at Team Boca and FCFlorida. Heard they may bring in players from central and north Florida.
              What Florida fire players? Top two? that team was weak last year. No impact players at all!

Comment

Its not funny, its actually kind of sad.
                Don't be sad. It's ok. Good luck to your team and enjoy your soccer season !

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X