Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tampa Dynamo will beat WFF anytime they are ready for a showdown! Let them know. Thanks
    depends, if you play WFF when there have ECNL games scheduled, than yes you will win. if the ECNL players are there not a chance.

Comment

depends, if you play WFF when there have ECNL games scheduled, than yes you will win. if the ECNL players are there not a chance.
      You think very highly of WFF ecnl team they must win a lot of ecnl games.

Comment

You think very highly of WFF ecnl team they must win a lot of ecnl games.
        Maybe not but can easily beat your FSPL team. So let me know when they play your daughter's team and I'll let you know if you will be playing our ECNL players or our FSPL (c team) players. Then you tell me :)

Comment

Maybe not but can easily beat your FSPL team. So let me know when they play your daughter's team and I'll let you know if you will be playing our ECNL players or our FSPL (c team) players. Then you tell me :)
          Do not worry over your daughter's intense schedule. She has to rise above others to be spotted.

Comment

You seem to be disrespecting the girls on ecnl dev team at WFF.. How long do you think the ecnl team will be able carry the dev team

Comment

Do not worry over your daughter's intense schedule. She has to rise above others to be spotted.
              Scrimmage on 8/1

Comment

Dynamo and WFF have a friendly on 8/1.. Will the all-star ecnl players be available to show us the way?

Comment

Ok right…everyone knows that WFF culls together a new crew for every game depending on who they can roster that weekend. I respect the flexibility of rostering from game to game, as it gives the girls lots of chances to play and move up or down based on performance. However, don't pretend that FSPL is your third priority. The teams as rostered today have nothing to do with who actually shows up on game day.

Comment

Dynamo and WFF have a friendly on 8/1.. Will the all-star ecnl players be available to show us the way?
                    Maybe a few, but really not worth bringing out the entire ECNL squad. Did you find a couple of strikers yet? Heard your entire state cup game against Sunrise was played in your 18, with 10 defenders and your keeper, good try, but shows how much faith your coach has in this team's ability to compete. Just Boot IT!

Comment

Maybe a few, but really not worth bringing out the entire ECNL squad. Did you find a couple of strikers yet? Heard your entire state cup game against Sunrise was played in your 18, with 10 defenders and your keeper, good try, but shows how much faith your coach has in this team's ability to compete. Just Boot IT!
                      Doesn't Dynamo have the best or one of the best goalie(s) at this age group? I think she use to play at plant city before that team broke up

Comment

I heard best striker WFF has doesn't even play on ecnl team. So how good are your strikers? And your ecnl team is one of worst at this age group..lol

Comment

Ok right…everyone knows that WFF culls together a new crew for every game depending on who they can roster that weekend. I respect the flexibility of rostering from game to game, as it gives the girls lots of chances to play and move up or down based on performance. However, don't pretend that FSPL is your third priority. The teams as rostered today have nothing to do with who actually shows up on game day.
                          Is this what ECNL clubs have become?

Comment

Which striker are you referring to not on the ecnl team? The ecnl player who moved down to play age or another team at wff? Fspl,npl?

Comment

I heard best striker WFF has doesn't even play on ecnl team. So how good are your strikers? And your ecnl team is one of worst at this age group..lol
                              Oh lordy, here we go. Details please, I want to know who WFF failed to roster, who is this phenom? What happened that she decided her excellence would not be showcased appropriately. Oh the shame!

Comment

Oh lordy, here we go. Details please, I want to know who WFF failed to roster, who is this phenom? What happened that she decided her excellence would not be showcased appropriately. Oh the shame!
                                It's the girl with the ponytail and blue shirt.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X