X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's not fundraising its begging .
    Oh Lord, Amy do you ever stop? We forced you out at Dunedin, our finances immediately improved, the atmosphere immediately improved, the club is actually growing and has great leadership. Just stay at PCU and stop bashing Dunedin, maybe you can get on the board at PCU and assist them in cleaning up their club.

Comment

Amy, we all know that it is hard to accept being the butt of the joke and getting nailed. But JH nailed you and your group and your plan for take over failed. His plan and leadership has made a big improvement at Dunedin. The kids are having fun and are now have a chance to learn more about soccer and themselves. Maybe its time to seek professional help, to get over the whole ordeal. Coming on here and bashing our club because you have a problem with someone, is childish. Grow up and chalk it up to experience and try not let the same thing happen at your new club. Move on and time will heal the pain. The days of your group trying to ruin Dunedin are over and coming on here to bash our club is not doing anything but making you look stupid. Please move on, save the rest of your pride that you have left. See you on the field.

Comment

Amy, we all know that it is hard to accept being the butt of the joke and getting nailed. But JH nailed you and your group and your plan for take over failed. His plan and leadership has made a big improvement at Dunedin. The kids are having fun and are now have a chance to learn more about soccer and themselves. Maybe its time to seek professional help, to get over the whole ordeal. Coming on here and bashing our club because you have a problem with someone, is childish. Grow up and chalk it up to experience and try not let the same thing happen at your new club. Move on and time will heal the pain. The days of your group trying to ruin Dunedin are over and coming on here to bash our club is not doing anything but making you look stupid. Please move on, save the rest of your pride that you have left. See you on the field.
        Agree 100%, we were fortunate to get Amy and her group out, also getting Frank out was a plus too, no longer does the club cater to one age group.

Comment

Agree 100%, we were fortunate to get Amy and her group out, also getting Frank out was a plus too, no longer does the club cater to one age group.
          Wow this had nothing to do with Frank and you bring him into it Why? I am a parent of a child who currently plays at Dunedin and has for a few years now and I have to say Franks team was the best team at Dunedin by far but our club was not the place for them or Frank and they have moved on and are doing very well in their new club so no need to bring him into this thread. It sounds like you are just being petty and we don't want that at our club anymore.

Comment

Wow this had nothing to do with Frank and you bring him into it Why? I am a parent of a child who currently plays at Dunedin and has for a few years now and I have to say Franks team was the best team at Dunedin by far but our club was not the place for them or Frank and they have moved on and are doing very well in their new club so no need to bring him into this thread. It sounds like you are just being petty and we don't want that at our club anymore.
            Franks team never won the USA League both at Dunedin, and PCU, and the USA League is the worst league in the state.

Comment

Franks team never won the USA League both at Dunedin, and PCU, and the USA League is the worst league in the state.
              You are again being an idiot why does it matter to you what his team did or did not. They are not at the club but it seems you like to bash them and him and follow them. I stated they were the best team in Dunedin . What was meant by that is the way they played. No other team in Dunedin at that time played that way. If it's all about winning for youthen maybe you should be at a different club. FYI they finished 4th in CDL last year ahead of WFF, TBU and the Chargers and I know that as I do follow them as I have seen those girls grow up while at Dunedin. They don't play USA anymore. Now please stop with your petty BS.

Comment

You are again being an idiot why does it matter to you what his team did or did not. They are not at the club but it seems you like to bash them and him and follow them. I stated they were the best team in Dunedin . What was meant by that is the way they played. No other team in Dunedin at that time played that way. If it's all about winning for youthen maybe you should be at a different club. FYI they finished 4th in CDL last year ahead of WFF, TBU and the Chargers and I know that as I do follow them as I have seen those girls grow up while at Dunedin. They don't play USA anymore. Now please stop with your petty BS.
                CDL is a joke, WFF sends their B and C teams, as does TBU

Comment

If that makes you happy thinking that so be it. Let's just worry about our own club and stop bashing other clubs, teams, players and coaches.

Comment

With regards to the U15 boys last year, rising U16, this was true of WFF, but not TBU. TBU had their A team in the CDL A division, as well as Clearwater. WFF did not because they played R3PL and NPL. Same holds true for this year, as well.

Comment

Just wanted to take a minute to thank the U15 boys and coaches for having us out yesterday for a friendly. With all the bad weather it was great to get out from the covered roofs we've been practicing under. All the boys got to work on some skills and stretch their legs before games start for us in a couple weeks. Thanks again, great kids and parents...Good luck to you all this season !

WFF Parent

Comment

Just wanted to take a minute to thank the U15 boys and coaches for having us out yesterday for a friendly. With all the bad weather it was great to get out from the covered roofs we've been practicing under. All the boys got to work on some skills and stretch their legs before games start for us in a couple weeks. Thanks again, great kids and parents...Good luck to you all this season !

WFF Parent
                        Must of looked like a bunch of monkeys ****ing a football.

Comment

Must of looked like a bunch of monkeys ****ing a football.
                          To watch a monkey ****ing a football, you need to go to PCU

Comment

To watch a monkey ****ing a football, you need to go to PCU
                            How did PCU come into this? You must be a sad sad person if that is all you think about is PCU. i WONDER WHAT TEAM YOUR KID PLAYS ON. We don't want people like you at Dunedin.

Comment

Craig are you back .

Comment

How did PCU come into this? You must be a sad sad person if that is all you think about is PCU. i WONDER WHAT TEAM YOUR KID PLAYS ON. We don't want people like you at Dunedin.
                                Hi Amy, we sure don't want people like you at Dunedin, just stay at PCU and spew your venom there.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X