Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not at all putting down the girls who did a great thing. But what's with the idiot parents that celebrate by posting on TS? Are you kidding me?
    True, so true

Comment

JFC will not be a top team at NPL, aren't they fielding their B team on NPL since A team will be on ECNL?
      There are clubs like PDA Palm Coast who only have one competitive team at each age group and its top teams will be playing in the Florida Premier League (NPL).

Comment

Not at all putting down the girls who did a great thing. But what's with the idiot parents that celebrate by posting on TS? Are you kidding me?
        What's wrong with posting this on TS? Bitter much? Jealous much? There are many posts like this on TS. Or is TS only for negative, cynical, insulting comments?

Great job ladies!!!

Comment

Jfc will be competitive

The team has talent that did not move up to Ecnl they have a core established from last years team and my daughter is a new addition to team along with a few other talented girls, i see a great group of girls, and the coaching is great.

Comment

Schedules

Does anyone know when actual game schedules (Including opponents) come out for FSPL and NPL for 2015-2016 seasons?

Comment

The team has talent that did not move up to Ecnl they have a core established from last years team and my daughter is a new addition to team along with a few other talented girls, i see a great group of girls, and the coaching is great.
              Did your daughter get demoted from the A team?

Comment

Way to try to split hairs. really? "at any competitive level" lol. Wff would be happy to win any tournament. gotta love the ecnl that had to come up with their own tournaments because they couldn't win in others. that's really the crux of the argument. everyone knows girls that have played there and left for greener pastures.
                Reality check TBU honk...

DI = ECNL

DII = USYS

There are many very good teams, including your TBU U17's, that play USYS. They would compete well with many ECNL U17 teams, but they are still not at the level of PDA, Dallas Sting and other top 25 ECNL teams in that age group nationally. TBU beat the competition of USYS at the their highest level so congrats to them. But to think they are really the top U17 team in the country would be a stretch of anyone's imagination. Just like the top DII college team would not beat the top DI college team even though both teams have very good soccer players.

Comment

Jfc storm

Actually my daughter is playing up in age...hint

Comment

Actually my daughter is playing up in age...hint
                    A JFCer said on ts their ECNL teams are set for this year. Next year your daughter might make the ECNL team.

Comment

Any tournament Sep.7th Labor day? Miami Area

Hi everyone! Does anybody know if is any interesting U8,U9,U10,U11 or U12 soccer tournament for Labor day Sept 7th 2015 in Miami Area?

Comment

DI = ECNL

DII = USYS

There are many very good teams, including your TBU U17's, that play USYS. They would compete well with many ECNL U17 teams, but they are still not at the level of PDA, Dallas Sting and other top 25 ECNL teams in that age group nationally. TBU beat the competition of USYS at the their highest level so congrats to them. But to think they are really the top U17 team in the country would be a stretch of anyone's imagination. Just like the top DII college team would not beat the top DI college team even though both teams have very good soccer players.
                        Wow you really are delusional and your example makes no sense at all. No top USYS teams could compete/beat top ECNL teams? Right. Well for now I guess we will never know so don't forget to also put that little asterisk next to the ECNL "national" champion as well, since there are many, many teams they never have to play to get there.

Comment

DI = ECNL

DII = USYS

This TBU team beat FC Virginia ECNL who is #1 in their ECNL Division, and top #10 in ECNL. However, ignore it. It doesn't fit your argument. Nothing to see, move along!

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                            congrats tbu way to bring a national title to fl!,sf parent...

thank you!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                              why would you "guess" it is a wff parent? Wff has nothing but respect and cudos for tbu's 17's and winning the usys national championship! Winning a national title at any competitive level is something to be proud of in sports!

thank you wff....

Comment

Ok soccer mommy you make no sense. Whether it was a waiver or not it qualified a coach for state cup. Call it whatever you want. Coaches were allowed to go out and get a qualifying NSCAA license to coach state cup. That's all the guy said and he is correct. Now they checked that after the fact so coaches who actually went out last year and paid for an NSCAA license that was ok last year is not ok this year. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. But leave it up to MS to make that decision. I also agree that anyone who actually believes this is mandatory by U.S. soccer is a complete idiot. The fact that other states don't have this requirement proves without any doubt that Strickler if full of s hit and everyone knows it. The problem begins and ends with him. He needs to go.
                                We are both on the same side but I just wanted to to be factually right and to apologize to the person who was correct in their original statement. You've made your point numerous times so what are you going to do about it? Because other States don't have a requirement to have coaching licenses for their coaches (Alaska, North Dakato, etc) then Florida should lower their standards to accomadate you!! Now that's idiotic and that proves it without a doubt!! But before you get your skirt in a tizzy again, I agree with you that as long as you have a D license or equivalent than that should be acceptable as it has in the past. Do I need to break it down further Barney style for you or this explaination good enough. One more thing, apologize to the poster who was correct all along. No, it wasn't me.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X