Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's weird. I don't recall any FL teams being mentioned with that group? Just because you are ECNL doesn't mean you are even close to their level.
    Completely different point. Sorry it makes you feel bad to hear that there are a ton of great teams that are not at the USYS championships. Anyone who thinks that tournament is a national championship is delusional. Enjoy your tournament, winning that tournament would be an accomplishment. Like a win in a top flight at Jefferson Cup or CASL, but I would say TBU's win at Disney would be more impressive. Just how many great teams come from Utah.? lol

Comment

TBU beat the #1 ranked team in the nation NJ Stallions 2-0. Was that not impressive? And lost 1-0 to last years Nat'l Champ yesterday.

Comment

TBU beat the #1 ranked team in the nation NJ Stallions 2-0. Was that not impressive? And lost 1-0 to last years Nat'l Champ yesterday.
        Really #1 Ranked? Yep, you are delusional. They beat a good team. Probably a top 20 team in the US. Congratz. It is not a national championship, it is the USYS championship. Like I said, best of luck and winning would be an accomplishment. Last year when they beat the team who just won the ECNL championship that was impressive. Not sure why you keep beating your chest, I complimented the team, get a little perspective MOM ,your daughter will not be THE national champion if they win.

Comment

Really #1 Ranked? Yep, you are delusional. They beat a good team. Probably a top 20 team in the US. Congratz. It is not a national championship, it is the USYS championship. Like I said, best of luck and winning would be an accomplishment. Last year when they beat the team who just won the ECNL championship that was impressive. Not sure why you keep beating your chest, I complimented the team, get a little perspective MOM ,your daughter will not be THE national champion if they win.
          A Top 20 team in US - using your ranking system of course! lol. So you believe that encl championship cup games are THE national, highest level? Dad, you need to live in the real world and not that bubble your stuck in. How about if we agree that they are on the same level. Sort of like winning a gold medal at the Olympics, versus winning first in World Cup, or Olympics versus NBA championship, the World Series, Super Bowl, etc. All great events with lots of talent, but not all same players. Why does it have to be one is superior over the other? petty waste of breath this argument.

Comment

A Top 20 team in US - using your ranking system of course! lol. So you believe that encl championship cup games are THE national, highest level? Dad, you need to live in the real world and not that bubble your stuck in. How about if we agree that they are on the same level. Sort of like winning a gold medal at the Olympics, versus winning first in World Cup, or Olympics versus NBA championship, the World Series, Super Bowl, etc. All great events with lots of talent, but not all same players. Why does it have to be one is superior over the other? petty waste of breath this argument.
            I did not say that either,was THE championship, you need meds. But ECNL includes more of the top teams for sure. More like the Gold Cup vs The Euro in men's soccer.

Comment

I did not say that either,was THE championship, you need meds. But ECNL includes more of the top teams for sure. More like the Gold Cup vs The Euro in men's soccer.
              Like the World Series is not really the "World" Series, its just North American Series. So using your analogy, there is no top National Championship, here or anywhere. Just the USYS Championship, etc. You must be one of those that was really annoyed with the Bonita team calling themselves national champs... I can see you clearly now. OMG, lawyer up much?

Comment

Must be. They're 0-2 at nationals while TBU is 2-0. Off to easier pastures for Tophat.
                Umm you're not real smart. Top Hat had teams in 4 age groups playing in the final match at the Region 3 Championships. They know their stuff.

Comment

Like the World Series is not really the "World" Series, its just North American Series. So using your analogy, there is no top National Championship, here or anywhere. Just the USYS Championship, etc. You must be one of those that was really annoyed with the Bonita team calling themselves national champs... I can see you clearly now. OMG, lawyer up much?
                  No that's not it. The World Series is in fact the best baseball tournament in the world. The highest level. So, no, not the same analogy at all.

Comment

No that's not it. The World Series is in fact the best baseball tournament in the world. The highest level. So, no, not the same analogy at all.
                    you're an idiot.

Comment

Soccer

Congrats Tampa Bay United national champs!

Comment

Correction..."Congrats Tampa Bay United *national champs!"[/QUOTE]

*USYS

Comment

Correction..."Congrats Tampa Bay United *national champs!"
                          *USYS[/QUOTE]

a little green around the edges i see. hopefully you'll be able to grow out of it. try talking to one of your kids, perhaps they can help you mature.

Comment

Congrats Tampa Bay United *national champs!

*The top teams in the country did not participate in this tournament

Comment

Yes, we get it. Can we move on please....

Comment

For one - which *top teams are you referring to? Doesn't matter who you 'fill in the blank' with, they would have been knocked out in group play like they did last year - oh, and this year as well.
                                Congrats Tampa Bay United U17G - NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X