Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are completely incorrect. Untill this year you can have an NSCAA equivalent D license or higher! There are many top coaches who have NSCAA licenses who have received a waiver in the past. In some cases those coaches even went and got their NSCAA equivalent license in just the past year because it was accepted by FYSA. Now they went and pulled that out from under those coaches and are now disallowing what they already approved. How fuc**d up is that! MS is a real tool!
    The original poster was correct so I think you owe him or her an apology. Having a D license is nothing new. As you so well put it, coaches with a NSCAA license got a "waiver" for not having a D license or higher. That suggests you needed a D license. So apologize!! But that aside, I do agree with you that coaches should be able to have either/or license. FYSA needs to work in conjunction with US Club soccer or eventually it will get to the point that fewer and fewer teams will play SC and US Club soccer will make their own equivalent to SC and the FYSA SC will no longer be relevant.

Comment

You are completely incorrect. Untill this year you can have an NSCAA equivalent D license or higher! There are many top coaches who have NSCAA licenses who have received a waiver in the past. In some cases those coaches even went and got their NSCAA equivalent license in just the past year because it was accepted by FYSA. Now they went and pulled that out from under those coaches and are now disallowing what they already approved. How fuc**d up is that! MS is a real tool!
      Whiner

Comment

You have been lied to if you think it is 10,000 , I have never payed more than 4,500 for as long as I've been with CC.
        Wow! That is still wayyyy too much for what you get at chargers.

Comment

You have been lied to if you think it is 10,000 , I have never payed more than 4,500 for as long as I've been with CC.
          Half that last year

Comment

None Dynamo is a joke...

Comment

That tournament is a rec tournament and doesn't deserve got soccer points.

Comment

Way to Go Tbu

Congrats TBU way to bring a National title to Fl!,Sf parent...

Comment

Not at all putting down the girls who did a great thing. But what's with the idiot parents that celebrate by posting on TS? Are you kidding me?

Comment

That tournament is a rec tournament and doesn't deserve got soccer points.
                    Doesn't matter what you think.

Comment

Idiot

Yeah let's all get on a thread and hate on Fl success, let me guess your a parent from Wff... Sounds like your envious of TBU Champs

Comment

Yeah let's all get on a thread and hate on Fl success, let me guess your a parent from Wff... Sounds like your envious of TBU Champs
                        Why would you "guess" it is a WFF parent? WFF has nothing but respect and cudos for TBU's 17's and winning the USYS National Championship! Winning a national title at any competitive level is something to be proud of in sports!

Comment

Why would you "guess" it is a WFF parent? WFF has nothing but respect and cudos for TBU's 17's and winning the USYS National Championship! Winning a national title at any competitive level is something to be proud of in sports!
                          Way to try to split hairs. really? "at any competitive level" lol. Wff would be happy to win any tournament. gotta love the ecnl that had to come up with their own tournaments because they couldn't win in others. that's really the crux of the argument. everyone knows girls that have played there and left for greener pastures.

Comment

The original poster was correct so I think you owe him or her an apology. Having a D license is nothing new. As you so well put it, coaches with a NSCAA license got a "waiver" for not having a D license or higher. That suggests you needed a D license. So apologize!! But that aside, I do agree with you that coaches should be able to have either/or license. FYSA needs to work in conjunction with US Club soccer or eventually it will get to the point that fewer and fewer teams will play SC and US Club soccer will make their own equivalent to SC and the FYSA SC will no longer be relevant.
                            Ok soccer mommy you make no sense. Whether it was a waiver or not it qualified a coach for state cup. Call it whatever you want. Coaches were allowed to go out and get a qualifying NSCAA license to coach state cup. That's all the guy said and he is correct. Now they checked that after the fact so coaches who actually went out last year and paid for an NSCAA license that was ok last year is not ok this year. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. But leave it up to MS to make that decision. I also agree that anyone who actually believes this is mandatory by U.S. soccer is a complete idiot. The fact that other states don't have this requirement proves without any doubt that Strickler if full of s hit and everyone knows it. The problem begins and ends with him. He needs to go.

Comment

None Dynamo is a joke...
                              TK came from Dynamo as did others

Comment

MOST GOOD Teams come from clubs with depth, it might effect a team or club with minor player resources,especially as girls begin to progress and some stay the same skill wise, this I see as not a big deal.....All clubs will adjust team with few girls affected, Top three Jfc,Pincrest,Fkk
                                JFC will not be a top team at NPL, aren't they fielding their B team on NPL since A team will be on ECNL?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X