Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Like starting over at u17 on the 112th ranked team with only 1-2 years left to play? Yes, good luck with the decisions the parents made for them.
    Ranked 11 will drop to 30 very quickly this year. Ranking means nothing, it's where the boys have the most fun.

Comment

I have been on teams where the coach wouldn't discipline kids because he was friends with their families. And I have been on teams where the coach didn't put up with anything. Sat kids down, made them run, etc. No special treatment. The prima donnas hate when they stop getting special treatment and so do their parents. They are a cancer.
      Amen, but AB was a boys coach. He was a great trainer. On the girls side, you hit the nail on the head.

Comment

That's actually pretty funny. It was closed most of the time last year and I would go buy stuff at the baseball concession. We lose half our teams/players and now it's open every night.
        OMG Troll... You are quite pathetic. You complained that the concession stand was not open last year and now that it is open you're complaining. We finally have someone who wants to do it so have a burger and be happy someone is feeding your fat arse!!

Comment

OMG Troll... You are quite pathetic. You complained that the concession stand was not open last year and now that it is open you're complaining. We finally have someone who wants to do it so have a burger and be happy someone is feeding your fat arse!!
          I am just glad to be able to get something to eat!!!

Comment

That's actually pretty funny. It was closed most of the time last year and I would go buy stuff at the baseball concession. We lose half our teams/players and now it's open every night.
            Next year, when we lose more teams, there will be three food trucks and gourmet organic coffee on site.

Comment

With the FSPL schedule out, which game does DV coach first?

August 22 Gainesville

Boys @ 12 or Girls @ 12

Comment

Who cares. At this age do you really need a coach to tell you how to win? Im sure the assistant coach on either team will be able to handle the game. Let us know how your USA game goes against the #126 team in the state.

Comment

WFF.....Where are you? Who is in charge?

Who is in charge at WFF?

They play hot potato with you when you ask a question. Then lay silent when you think you have the right person to answer your question.

Who runs this club?

Comment

Who is in charge at WFF?

They play hot potato with you when you ask a question. Then lay silent when you think you have the right person to answer your question.

Who runs this club?
                    Nobody takes responsibility. There is no doc, nor has been since midway through last season. If you ask the ecnl players and parents, they will likely tell you that JZ runs the club. Because this is what they are fed in suggestion. If you asked him though, you'd probably see a finger pointing towards the board. This is the game that gets played and why you are finding it hard to get answers. Nobody wants to in reality claim ownership. Easier to point fingers when results fail to meet expectations that way.

Comment

Nobody takes responsibility. There is no doc, nor has been since midway through last season. If you ask the ecnl players and parents, they will likely tell you that JZ runs the club. Because this is what they are fed in suggestion. If you asked him though, you'd probably see a finger pointing towards the board. This is the game that gets played and why you are finding it hard to get answers. Nobody wants to in reality claim ownership. Easier to point fingers when results fail to meet expectations that way.
                      So, what is it to you?? Do u know the structure right now??? No you don't. Ok, I will tell you.

Yoyo - in charge of Ecnl reporting to the board.
                      Gary - club director, in charge of competitive boys and girls except ecnl reporting to the board.
                      Juan Garcia - age grp director u13-u18 boys reporting to Gary
                      KC Vanderluit- age group director u8-u12 boys reporting to gary
                      RemovHernandez - age group director girls, reporting to Gary
                      Rocco - director of recreational

So, now you know, you got any problems, talk to one of these guys instead of complaining and hiding behind your computer.

Comment

Here comes the drama!!! Do you have a player currently in the ECNL program? Go to JZ. If not, email the board. Why is that so difficult? Are you that high maintenance that you need your hand held? I had info for JZ that I sent him yesterday and he replied immediately. Then I needed some help with paying fees online and got a reply from MH and BR immediately. So what is the problem? Stop being such a bitch. Go seek attention elsewhere.

Comment

Funny....your examples included something that JZ wanted or needed as well as a fees question. Of course you heard back so quickly. But clearly you have some anger issues you are working through. Ask a question they don't like, and they ignore you.

Comment

Funny....your examples included something that JZ wanted or needed as well as a fees question. Of course you heard back so quickly. But clearly you have some anger issues you are working through. Ask a question they don't like, and they ignore you.
                            That is typically how conversations begin. One party has information for the other and a conversation starts. The point was that in the 5 years I have been in the club, speaking to the right folks has never been an issue. Whether it was Administrative, or dealing with training. So you see, my point is still valid. The problem is that you are needy and you yearn for attention and can't stand it when you don't get it. So what do you do? You come on TS while hiding behind your computer and complain. Instead of handling it like an adult

Comment

You are correct. That is how a conversation begins. The conversation trends downward when people don't want to answer the tough questions. Your point is very valid. I don't disagree. It is clear you must be one of those people who hover around the coaches to get what you want. You too are hiding behind your opinions as well. My point is just as valid. They hide and ignore when asked the tough question. This may break your heart, or hurt the image of your heroes, but sorry.

Comment

You are correct. That is how a conversation begins. The conversation trends downward when people don't want to answer the tough questions. Your point is very valid. I don't disagree. It is clear you must be one of those people who hover around the coaches to get what you want. You too are hiding behind your opinions as well. My point is just as valid. They hide and ignore when asked the tough question. This may break your heart, or hurt the image of your heroes, but sorry.
                                Don't like WFF, take yourself and your soccer dollars elsewhere. There are many options available.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X