Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any rising U14 girls in South FL still looking to join a team?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there any rising U14 girls in South FL still looking to join a team?

Or is everyone already placed and committed?

My daughter received offers from a couple different clubs but hasn't decided yet. Just wondering how many others are still deciding or looking for a club or is everyone pretty much set?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

My daughter received offers from a couple different clubs but hasn't decided yet. Just wondering how many others are still deciding or looking for a club or is everyone pretty much set?
    I live in South FL and I am undecided for my kid. Cant decide as I want to avoid drama issues. I am waiting for the season to begin and will train in the mean time.

Comment

I think we would all like to avoid drama. Seems like the lesser a team is competitive the less there's drama and the happier the parents and players are. I'm ok with that.

Comment

Well if you're looking for your kid to play competitive teams and are serious football players; your choices are thin; as the teams that play in the higher levels are filled. If looking to play and have fun, those clubs still have room.

Weston, BU, FC are capped. Competitive teams

CSU, team Boca, sunrise, davie, west pines, boynton, Wellington have room. Playing for fun teams.

Comment

Well if you're looking for your kid to play competitive teams and are serious football players; your choices are thin; as the teams that play in the higher levels are filled. If looking to play and have fun, those clubs still have room.

CSU, team Boca, sunrise, davie, west pines, boynton, Wellington have room. Playing for fun teams.
          Funny. Weston and FC are both desperate for good players. FC after getting crushed in Indy and Weston after losing all of their players. Whoever wrote that post needs to get a reality check.

Comment

It's a good thing my daughter is not looking to play on a high level stressful competitive team, it looks like her choices are not thin. Guess she is in the minority here.

Comment

Why?? are you wondering?? what is the purpose of this thread???

Comment

Funny. Weston and FC are both desperate for good players. FC after getting crushed in Indy and Weston after losing all of their players. Whoever wrote that post needs to get a reality check.
                YOU need a reality check!!! Weston's roster is over complete .. looking to unload some players on B team

Comment

Are you looking for a Division 1 or Division 2 team? Both serve a good purpose and provide girls of different abilities and different goals (no pun intended) the opportunity to play and develop.

Comment

Don't plan on getting an honest answer on here

Comment

Don't plan on getting an honest answer on here
                      I suggest reaching out to Tropical, Miami Premier, Pinecrest and Coral Gables to see what is available in South Florida. With all of the shuffling of players to different clubs there could be some availability at one or two of those clubs.

Comment

I would think if the kid is good enough and a coach really wants you they'll never say sorry we're full. They'll bring you in and put someone they already have on the bench.

Comment

YOU need a reality check!!! Weston's roster is over complete .. looking to unload some players on B team
                          If someone has already paid and their kid gets moved to a B team can that person get a refund and go somewhere else or is it too late?

Comment

If someone has already paid and their kid gets moved to a B team can that person get a refund and go somewhere else or is it too late?
                            easy here .. it's TS it's a place for overstatements .. I wanted to emphasize that Weston's roster has way too many players .. nobody is moving to B team

Comment

easy here .. it's TS it's a place for overstatements .. I wanted to emphasize that Weston's roster has way too many players .. nobody is moving to B team
                              Sorry I meant to say that the Weston roster is overloaded with B type players and they are looking to add some A players so they can move them down. Thank you for clarifying that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X