Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this true?

Those in the know are saying many clubs leaving NEP after this year!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Those in the know are saying many clubs leaving NEP after this year!
    I haven't heard anything about clubs leaving, but I know of a few big clubs that are thinking of joining.

Comment

I haven't heard anything about clubs leaving, but I know of a few big clubs that are thinking of joining.
      Yeah me too! I hear PDA and Penn Fusion are chomping at the bit to join!

Comment

Yeah me too! I hear PDA and Penn Fusion are chomping at the bit to join!
        Are you kidding?

Comment

Are you kidding?
          Yes, that poster is kidding. The clubs I heard of are successful, but much closer to home.

Comment

Yes, that poster is kidding. The clubs I heard of are successful, but much closer to home.
            Yes, I heard the same thing. Don't know the actual teams but that several clubs will join in the fall. There might be some CT in the mix.

Comment

Yes, I heard the same thing. Don't know the actual teams but that several clubs will join in the fall. There might be some CT in the mix.
              Yeah I hear Oakwood is dying to play the likes of Bruno and likes the prospect of planning their weekend around games that just might be played or won't!

Comment

Yeah I hear Oakwood is dying to play the likes of Bruno and likes the prospect of planning their weekend around games that just might be played or won't!
                Why not? Most of these teams like to play teams from other states. Would be great to have top teams from MA, NH, CT, RI play all in one league without having MASC or town teams in their divisions. I think once one top CT team comes over, the other top teams will follow.

Comment

Why not? Most of these teams like to play teams from other states. Would be great to have top teams from MA, NH, CT, RI play all in one league without having MASC or town teams in their divisions. I think once one top CT team comes over, the other top teams will follow.
                  You don't get it. What top teams in mass play in it? It's all B and C teams!

Comment

Yeah a lot of Conn teams would relish the idea of driving to Maine only to find out there is no game when the coach cancels because 2 of his players had a track meet.

Comment

You don't get it. What top teams in mass play in it? It's all B and C teams!
                      So the D & E teams must play in maple. Don't be ignorant. The best clubs in New England play in NEP. U12 girls maple division has the top two teams but they will be gone next year. They are just doing it because of 11v11 in their own age group.

Look at all the divisions when they come our and see where the best teams are playing. Can you seriously tell me that maple has the best teams in all divisions.

Why not just admit it and be honest.

Comment

So the D & E teams must play in maple. Don't be ignorant. The best clubs in New England play in NEP. U12 girls maple division has the top two teams but they will be gone next year. They are just doing it because of 11v11 in their own age group.

Look at all the divisions when they come our and see where the best teams are playing. Can you seriously tell me that maple has the best teams in all divisions.

Why not just admit it and be honest.
                        Who cares what team plays where, Geesh !! Stop living thru your child and join a gym or a womens soccer league

Comment

We must circle the wagons against the town teams. If we lose to them we'll threaten our revenue stream.

Comment

THe thing is, there already is a top league for teams from MA, NH, CT and RI. It's called region one. THere is a premier level and a subregional level. You'll see NEFC, MPS and Explosion participating.

Comment

Best teams are in MAPLE for U11,U12 age groups

I have no axe to grind - I have a kid in both NEP and MAPLE - and I can say without any question the best teams on the whole are in MAPLE for the BU11 and GU12 age groups.
                              That is not to say that all of the top teams are in MAPLE, but more are.

I am not quite as familiar with GU11 and BU12, but I believe that MAPLE is stronger there also.
                              Some age groups like GU13 are stronger in NEP.

I have limited knowledge of the other age groups.

I don't care about the politics, etc... but these are more or less the facts.

Personally, I don't care which league we play in, I just want the best teams from an age group to all play together.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X