Worst DOCs in Dade

Call them out.

1. Pinecrest

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Call them out.

1. Pinecrest
    I was going to say JS but he’s claiming first place in Broward

Comment

Stew from MPS is to bitter for my taste.

Comment

Call them out.

1. Pinecrest
        2. Miami Springs - Guy is a douche

Comment

They should rename doc's to dok's ..directors of kickball..

Comment

M Stewart from MPS and its not even close

Comment

People says MS from MPS.
              My kid started her traveling soccer journey at MPS, Mike did and said things that I couldn’t believe and upset me many times. But my 8 years old daughter learned hard core discipline, to be on time, to respect her coach, to assume responsibility You needed to be there 15 minutes before practice, ready and kicking that ball around. You were late, run a lap, forgot shin guards run a lap, it did not matter if dad disagreed, when she was at practice the only authority was her coach. He did it right.
              Mike never listens to parents, he doesn’t go by what the new trends mandate and unfortunately he does not promote a club that’s known for developing young players in the correct disciplines of soccer. He denies the kids the opportunity of exposure or outside private training, which is the reason we ultimately left. Year after year MPS looses their most valuable players, it has become a development club “step 1”. Once the girls get better they leave to clubs that offer more opportunities and flexibility. Players outgrow MPS
              But those MPS girls! You can tell who they are! Their demeanor, responsibility, punctuality is just not what you see from other players. I know there’s more than one dad reading this and agreeing. It’s ok to admit it
              We moved on and our girl is a freshman in college, she still plays soccer
              and after being in a couple other clubs, when you ask where she came from she says Miami Premier.
              Mike is a bitter and difficult guy with a really bad reputation, but most definitely not the worst DOC in Dade
              I wish him the best because we’ll always be grateful for what he thought my girl

Comment

M Stewart from MPS and its not even close
                Stewart is the cause of MPS, no longer being a POWERHOUSE girls program. MPS was the Sunrise in Dade County.

Comment

The DOC at CRS is trash, GG. When he leaves 50 people will come back.

Just like MS, a few coaches raise them right and he runs the best off.

Comment

RS in Kendall

Comment

JK from Pinecrest is ok. It’s their jaded board and stank arse parents that ruin the club.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X