Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBU's Advantage with Boys Tryouts for DA & ECNL at TBU

TBU has a significant advantage being able to hold tryouts for Boys DA and ECNL compared to clubs that have one or the other.

https://www.tbusc.com/Default.aspx?tabid=491565

If you tryout for DA and don't make it they can roll you onto an ECNL team and promise you that they will pay attention to your kid and bring him up to DA if he is working very hard and excelling.

They should do very well during tryouts.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    TBU has a significant advantage being able to hold tryouts for Boys DA and ECNL compared to clubs that have one or the other.

https://www.tbusc.com/Default.aspx?tabid=491565

If you tryout for DA and don't make it they can roll you onto an ECNL team and promise you that they will pay attention to your kid and bring him up to DA if he is working very hard and excelling.

They should do very well during tryouts.
    Yes go to their ECNL teams where you might win 5 games all year if you’re really skilled. TBU board working overtime to get better players by advertising on TS lol

Comment

Yes go to their ECNL teams where you might win 5 games all year if you’re really skilled. TBU board working overtime to get better players by advertising on TS lol
      TBU board always posting on TS. Always.

Comment

Good point. At least TBU has a Board - not like CC who has the same 2 older Italian dudes who have been running the show the last 25 years with little success.

All the more power to the TBU Board if they want to spend their time advertising on TS.

TBU rocks!

Comment

Good point. At least TBU has a Board - not like CC who has the same 2 older Italian dudes who have been running the show the last 25 years with little success.

All the more power to the TBU Board if they want to spend their time advertising on TS.

TBU rocks!
          Lol you do rock! How’d the mighty ECNL teams do against CC 02’ NPL team this weekend. Guess you don’t need a board or TS advertising to beat that DA/ECNL advantage as you put it.

Comment

Lol you do rock! How’d the mighty ECNL teams do against CC 02’ NPL team this weekend. Guess you don’t need a board or TS advertising to beat that DA/ECNL advantage as you put it.
            I’m sure both CC and TBU teams were missing players but nevertheless we all know that DA and ECNL are highly overrated in the Tampa Bay Area.

Comment

Yep, keep clinging to that while the 2 older Italian dudes collect your fees. The world is quietly moving past you. Just ask around, where the next generation of families are going. It is not CC and their old school ways. The youthful energy is at TBU!

Comment

CC is terrible....Have one of your minions go hang out at waters on the days of those tryouts and I guarantee you there will be a lot of your kids trying out. I have a good relationship with numerous CC DA boys parents and they all say the same thing. CC DA coaching and training is terrible. Just do us a favor though at least bring your kid to tryout and don't stand there alone looking all pervy...

Comment

TBU rocks!
                  The rowdies pull out of TBU and move over to CC? How do you spin this change as an advantage?

Comment

Ticket Sales buddy. That's all that is about...If your that dumb to not realize that then your some kind of stupid.

Comment

I'm definitely NOT a TBU board member, but I've been involved in youth soccer in the TB area with several clubs for a a couple of decades now. After being involved with several clubs over the past few years, what I can tell you is that the difference in the board and senior staff at TBU is what sets it apart from other clubs in the area. Especially the new blood senior staff that TBU has brought in over the past year which is bar none, by far, the highest quality around. Period. The bottom line is that TBU, love them or hate them, is doing the best job of any club in the TB area, they are set up best for long term success, and that is easy to see.

Comment

I'm definitely NOT a TBU board member, but I've been involved in youth soccer in the TB area with several clubs for a a couple of decades now. After being involved with several clubs over the past few years, what I can tell you is that the difference in the board and senior staff at TBU is what sets it apart from other clubs in the area. Especially the new blood senior staff that TBU has brought in over the past year which is bar none, by far, the highest quality around. Period. The bottom line is that TBU, love them or hate them, is doing the best job of any club in the TB area, they are set up best for long term success, and that is easy to see.
                        Thanks AL

Comment

They were well positioned for growth given the location and the growth around them. They were very business savvy in being able to amass a financial advantage in club fees and sponsorships over the last decade as well. They have failed a bit in the development side of things but have done well in recruiting. Perhaps the new crew running the soccer side of things will improve that. Having said all that, they are not a bad club, but also, not yet the best in the area despite the access to leagues. They may get there, or they may have to eat contracts on the new blood they brought in if they aren't any better at development (which they have the money to do).

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X