Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DPL Silverlakes Showcase

Serious concern: can you please share a link with the registered coaches for the March DPL/Silverlakes showcase. More and more people, in and out of Weston FC, are warning me against taking my kid, it is a big financial sacrifice I’m doing so they consider her for the DA, as we were told
    They said it would be similar to the DPL Dallas Showcase that had no coaches at all! We were not in the team yet so not sure if that is true either
    I may lose my airplane ticket money but I need to know so I can make a decision.

There you go flamers.
    A dpl showcase with ZERO college coaches.
    Enjoy that next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Serious concern: can you please share a link with the registered coaches for the March DPL/Silverlakes showcase. More and more people, in and out of Weston FC, are warning me against taking my kid, it is a big financial sacrifice I’m doing so they consider her for the DA, as we were told
      They said it would be similar to the DPL Dallas Showcase that had no coaches at all! We were not in the team yet so not sure if that is true either
      I may lose my airplane ticket money but I need to know so I can make a decision.
      The DPL is a disaster. If it was real US soccer would sanction the league and help with exposure. Keep drinking the kool aid and spending thousands on nothing. CDL showcase in Tampa has 60 colleges registered a 3 hour drive away.

Comment

Not one mid major D1 or D2 college coach from the east coast will be there. Dallas and now California with zero exposure. You are beyond stupid and deserve everything you get if your even remotely considering attending this fake showcase.

Comment

Welcome to your new world WFF.
          Continue to enjoy the spiral downward with your fearless fool.

Comment

https://events.gotsport.com/events/c...?EventID=74976

There were coaches there.

Comment

Some may pull out of it Your coach, getting an all expense paid vacation to California, is telling you that you are going for exposure and good competition, yet he picks locally the semi-recreational 05 teams so you can show what you got ? how many more insults from your DOC are you willing to take before you wise up? Your last sentence is what giving you out as a troll: DA was promised to you! Lol they need guys like you for the money, you are not going to join us at the GDA. Run fast while you can

Comment

They may had register but they did not go. Did you see one? Two? How many went to see your daughter Not a single one showed up to any of our games. DPL is full of lies.

Comment

There you go flamers.
                  A dpl showcase with ZERO college coaches.
                  Enjoy that next year.
                  If you are smart RUN as fast as you can

Comment

They may had register but they did not go. Did you see one? Two? How many went to see your daughter Not a single one showed up to any of our games. DPL is full of lies.
                    Coach how many college coaches went to your games in Dallas?

Comment

Coach how many college coaches went to your games in Dallas?
                      We seen one coach all weekend. Our high school gets more than that. Complete waste of time

Comment

Many Florida clubs stood back to watch, is understandable now that IMG, Rush, Armada and our club, that is highly criticized, will not join DPL next season, or ever. Many discrepancies between the DPL website, what was said in the beginning of the season and the reality, price needs adjustment to reflect what the players are really getting, training is mediocre, lack of fields, shady “showcases”, useless expensive traveling, bad competition and a good for all aptitud, because DPL Clubs know the wise will be leaving after this terrible season, and taking players at any time regardless of soccer ability
                        Walking away from formed leagues to join what so far has being a huge failure, in all aspects is a move for the dumb, our club will stay away from it
                        Don’t allow your coach to give your kid false hope, wanna get to the DA? Go to tryouts, DPL won’t take you there, is not even US Soccer sanctioned! . Stop spending money in unproductive traveling, if age appropriate start going to college ID camps, PRIME’s is coming soon, sign up if the schools of your choice are registered, be realistic. No ready for that yet? go back to your original club, you’ll be doing the same crap but at least it will be cheaper and won’t have a basic dude with no manners, treating you with demeanor. Cancel that trip!

Comment

We seen one coach all weekend. Our high school gets more than that. Complete waste of time
                          Thank you coach

Comment

WFF lost DA and is joining DPL? They are looking forward to the DPL showcases? they are being serve Kool Aid by the gallon, the good news now Weston FC DPL will play real competition!!! Right? LOLOLO

Comment

DPL is a disaster, waste of time and money. DDs of recruitment age or about to enter have been hit the worst, so run while you can if you expect any college exposure. Do not waste your money.

Atlanta - zero coaches

Dallas - zero coaches watching DPL games , why would they when FC Dallas conveniently scheduled DA games with Solar at the same complex, same days

Silverlakes - will be surprised if this event happens. Also will add - in addition to no college coaches, the event is not at the silverlakes complex, looks more like some old rec fields no one knows exists

Will not be surprised when the league folds before the end of the season.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X