Wesley Chapel merging with TBU

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wesley Chapel sent out a mass email that they have a big announcement coming on 3/15/20. Wonder if its the merger and if so, is it FP or TBU?
    Rumor has it that MB sure pissed off the parents of his current team. Not surprised, JB and MB are as dirty as they come.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Wesley Chapel sent out a mass email that they have a big announcement coming on 3/15/20. Wonder if its the merger and if so, is it FP or TBU?
      Rumor has it that MB sure pissed off the parents of his current team. Not surprised, JB and MB are as dirty as they come.
      Don't get too excited, I would bet they are switching from soccer.com to capelli sports....

Capelli seems to have made a big push this year in the Tampa area.

So price for kits will be going up and your buddies JB and MB will get a kickback!

Comment

Believe me, I'm not excited. I hope the club folds, its ran so poorly and the attendance is way down.

I think you might be right about Capelli. How stupid are they to think that is an exciting thing. UGH.

Don't get too excited, I would bet they are switching from soccer.com to capelli sports....

Capelli seems to have made a big push this year in the Tampa area.

So price for kits will be going up and your buddies JB and MB will get a kickback!

Comment

You heard it here first. The big announcement will be that they are unveiling a new 5 year plan to be the best club in the Tampa area and they are prepared for record attendance at tryouts.

Believe me, I'm not excited. I hope the club folds, its ran so poorly and the attendance is way down.

I think you might be right about Capelli. How stupid are they to think that is an exciting thing. UGH.

Comment

Is March 15 when ECNL gets announced? I heard on TS that they are a lock for next year.

You heard it here first. The big announcement will be that they are unveiling a new 5 year plan to be the best club in the Tampa area and they are prepared for record attendance at tryouts.

Comment

I dunno for the people running the club its gotta be pretty exciting.... who doesnt like big cash bonuses for doing nada!?

Comment

This is more exciting than waiting for Chapter 2 of the next Fortnite season. I have a running countdown clock on my phone for March 15, when everything changes.

I dunno for the people running the club its gotta be pretty exciting.... who doesnt like big cash bonuses for doing nada!?

Comment

This is more exciting than waiting for Chapter 2 of the next Fortnite season. I have a running countdown clock on my phone for March 15, when everything changes.
                  Three Dog Night plays at busch gardens! Tampa will never be the same!

Comment

You should start that with a polite "Spoiler alert" I was enjoying the anticipation. Thanks

Three Dog Night plays at busch gardens! Tampa will never be the same!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X