• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wesley Chapel merging with TBU

Announcement coming soon.

Is this before or after they get ECNL?

Comment

If true MB just set up WCSC to be bled dry by TBU. There's a reason Larghetto is back to being Larghetto, and no longer associated with TBU. If Palm Harbor could have a do-over they would, and they will in a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Is this before or after they get ECNL?
        It is the only way Wesley Chapel will get access to ECNL. Florida Premier will get ECNL long before Wesley Chapel.

Comment

As soon as the TBU merger is announced Pasco County will take the fields away, as no Hillsborough Club will ever come into Pasco County. Ask WFF what happened to them.

Comment

That's not a problem here because, thanks to the fact that WC was guaranteed ECNL, they have the real power. They will be the surviving and controlling entity after the merger. The question is whether Hillsborough County will have a problem with WC running Ed Radice. I suspect they will be ok with it since Wesley Chapel United Rowdies will be the premier club in the state, if not the country.

As soon as the TBU merger is announced Pasco County will take the fields away, as no Hillsborough Club will ever come into Pasco County. Ask WFF what happened to them.

Comment

How is Wesley chapel guaranteed ECNL. Guaranteed that is not in writing. Maybe a few games will be played on the turf field. Sold a bill of bs and the President took a paycheck. You people never learn and are distracted by a few dollars. How embarrassed you should feel on both sides to collect money. Money first kids last as usual.

The day you stop paying DOCs/Directors/Salesmen and split that money up on a top notch involved with players daily training staff is when change happens. You have a real club with good teams. Until that day the system is destined to fail.

Comment

How is Wesley chapel guaranteed ECNL. Guaranteed that is not in writing. Maybe a few games will be played on the turf field. Sold a bill of bs and the President took a paycheck. You people never learn and are distracted by a few dollars. How embarrassed you should feel on both sides to collect money. Money first kids last as usual.

The day you stop paying DOCs/Directors/Salesmen and split that money up on a top notch involved with players daily training staff is when change happens. You have a real club with good teams. Until that day the system is destined to fail.
                SHHHH!!!

if the US soccer federation traces your post they will put a hit out on you for this!!

Comment

That's not a problem here because, thanks to the fact that WC was guaranteed ECNL, they have the real power. They will be the surviving and controlling entity after the merger. The question is whether Hillsborough County will have a problem with WC running Ed Radice. I suspect they will be ok with it since Wesley Chapel United Rowdies will be the premier club in the state, if not the country.
                  If WC gets ECNL I will post my bank info on here

Comment

People always get pissed about DOCs making money, but it is a job and, if done on a semi competent basis, takes a lot of time. And then there are a handful that go above and beyond. Like anything else, there are ones that are not good at their jobs but do you really expect people to be full time or almost full time and do it as a volunteer for the love of soccer? Just dealing with crazy parents, crappy fields, weather, a million leagues and coaches of disparate ability levels cannot be fun. I don't begrudge our DOC anything he earns. Now, there are others in the club that do something on paper and make money and I don't know what it is... but I also know that I, as a parent, may not know whether they are earning their keep or not. If you don't want paid DOCs, you can play at the YMCA or I9

Comment

People always get pissed about DOCs making money, but it is a job and, if done on a semi competent basis, takes a lot of time. And then there are a handful that go above and beyond. Like anything else, there are ones that are not good at their jobs but do you really expect people to be full time or almost full time and do it as a volunteer for the love of soccer? Just dealing with crazy parents, crappy fields, weather, a million leagues and coaches of disparate ability levels cannot be fun. I don't begrudge our DOC anything he earns. Now, there are others in the club that do something on paper and make money and I don't know what it is... but I also know that I, as a parent, may not know whether they are earning their keep or not. If you don't want paid DOCs, you can play at the YMCA or I9
                      Competent being the key word here. If I felt my DOC was even kind of competent I wouldnt begrudge the fact that they are making decent money. Its when you are reasonably sure that a bag of monkey sh1t can do their job with equal competence that the pay-hate begins.

Comment

This is a repost that happens around this same time every year.

Nothing to see here, move along.

Comment

It is the only way Wesley Chapel will get access to ECNL. Florida Premier will get ECNL long before Wesley Chapel.
                          Let’s be honest here. Neither Florida Premier or Wesley Chapel will get ECNL. Best staff at Florida Premier are leftovers that did not work out at TBU. Wesley Chapel struggles to play in the 2nd division USA let alone ECNL.

The only club that has access to ECNL is TBU. All players have access to ECNL no matter what club. Players that are good enough to play will have access to ECNL in a TBU uniform.

Name one player from Wesley Chapel that played ECNL? This will not change with a merge.

Comment

The uniform is too ugly. Not worth it.

Let’s be honest here. Neither Florida Premier or Wesley Chapel will get ECNL. Best staff at Florida Premier are leftovers that did not work out at TBU. Wesley Chapel struggles to play in the 2nd division USA let alone ECNL.

The only club that has access to ECNL is TBU. All players have access to ECNL no matter what club. Players that are good enough to play will have access to ECNL in a TBU uniform.

Name one player from Wesley Chapel that played ECNL? This will not change with a merge.

Comment

All this passion and expert knowledge of how a club SHOULD be run is being wasted on this board. You people should be out volunteering and making a difference, not hammering your keyboards. You apparently can make tons of money from what I hear.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X