New Year - Same Inter Bench

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why be a pawn for a club who only wants to fill a roster . Put the ego aside and join a club where you can play a full game .. who the **** wants to sit on a bench and watch there buddy's play

Comment

who is Aranchito?
      please do not use kid names.
      the fact your kid is not playing, don't use it as excuse to vent on others.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        If your kid isn't a starter or is only playing a few minutes a a game then leave the club..go find a club where you will play more ..a kid who's sitting a bench isn't noticed ..stop falling for this bull**** MLS crap...only the 11 starters are important!!!
        thank you captain obvious

Comment

Jesus Christ with a roster of 25 how do kids ever get minutes to play...I bet they need 3 benches to hold them all..best thing to do is if you aren't on the roster stay home ...what a jerk off..you parents are completely nuts if you let your kid sit on a bench all the time..and should be ashamed ..put your kid on a league and let them play !!!!

Comment

but at least Arancito got some minutes finally...
            You sir are pathetic!!!! Obsessed with him

Comment

Jesus Christ with a roster of 25 how do kids ever get minutes to play...I bet they need 3 benches to hold them all..best thing to do is if you aren't on the roster stay home ...what a jerk off..you parents are completely nuts if you let your kid sit on a bench all the time..and should be ashamed ..put your kid on a league and let them play !!!!
              yeah 25 kids, with one coach! Its insanity we do it to ourselves no wonder USA sucks. You have enough players to field american football teams

Comment

yeah 25 kids, with one coach! Its insanity we do it to ourselves no wonder USA sucks. You have enough players to field american football teams
                Even worse when politics are involved, the entire 05 team revolves around one player . The team is on a downward spiral fall.

Comment

Even worse when politics are involved, the entire 05 team revolves around one player . The team is on a downward spiral fall.
                  One player ? That's American soccer for you...I meen how good is this kid or does the parents make him out to be a little messi..leave Florida then go see how good he really is .

Comment

Why be a pawn for a club who only wants to fill a roster . Put the ego aside and join a club where you can play a full game .. who the **** wants to sit on a bench and watch there buddy's play
                    People cry that the US is no good. Pay to play does not create professional players. Then when the pro's take over and only the best play people cry to take your kid to a lesser team so they can play more. Coaches are asking kids to do certain things. IF they don't do what is asked of them then have your seat.

The 03/04 is a 2 year age group and the competition is there. One week this kid is performing and the other is not so they get to start. The next week the other kid realizes they need to step it up and pushes harder to get on the starting 11. I understand confidence is lost on the bench but to be a pro you need to turn it into motivation. Also some positions have players in front of them that are real good and they need to wait for their chances. It could take all season but for now they are part of the system, learning, developing and preparing.

The same thing happens at other academies but since parents are paying some kids get a few more mins.

Comment

People cry that the US is no good. Pay to play does not create professional players. Then when the pro's take over and only the best play people cry to take your kid to a lesser team so they can play more. Coaches are asking kids to do certain things. IF they don't do what is asked of them then have your seat.

The 03/04 is a 2 year age group and the competition is there. One week this kid is performing and the other is not so they get to start. The next week the other kid realizes they need to step it up and pushes harder to get on the starting 11. I understand confidence is lost on the bench but to be a pro you need to turn it into motivation. Also some positions have players in front of them that are real good and they need to wait for their chances. It could take all season but for now they are part of the system, learning, developing and preparing.

The same thing happens at other academies but since parents are paying some kids get a few more mins.

You missed the whole point....my point is if your sitting on a bench you should go where you can play...also I don't trust these coaches on identifying talent...it's so political in Florida ..

Comment

You missed the whole point....my point is if your sitting on a bench you should go where you can play...also I don't trust these coaches on identifying talent...it's so political in Florida ..
                        Soooo...who is equipped to ‘identifying talent’? You?!

Comment

Soooo...who is equipped to ‘identifying talent’? You?!
                          Not that hard a couple technical drills, little 5v5. You will know pretty quick. In florida its even easier can you make a 10 yard pass to feet, can you stop it without flying off your foot.

Comment

Not that hard a couple technical drills, little 5v5. You will know pretty quick. In florida its even easier can you make a 10 yard pass to feet, can you stop it without flying off your foot.

My son has been able to do all you described at u9 ..from the kids I have seen lately on da can't even receive a ball in the air and forget about using your left.. no pass n move and definitely very poor first touches ..da is creating nothing but robot players...

Comment

A great way to identify a good player is take them to play futsal...futsal exposes all bad habits of field players .best players on the field are good indoor players ..

Comment

Right...as why wouldn’t the coach be capable of identifying talent?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X