Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wesley Chapel Soccer ?

Does Wesley Chapel soccer still have teams? I have not seen any Wesley Chapel teams in any leagues or tournaments all year. That used to be a good club but the rumor has it that the presidents JB and her husband MB have ruined the Club?

I have seen a couple of their teams in local small leagues like USA League. That used to be a competitive club but is closer to Recreational now.

Comment

Very soon either TBU or Florida Premier will acquire them ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Does Wesley Chapel soccer still have teams? I have not seen any Wesley Chapel teams in any leagues or tournaments all year. That used to be a good club but the rumor has it that the presidents JB and her husband MB have ruined the Club?
        On the contraire, they have done very well this year. They are getting ECNL next season.

Comment

If they stop promoting SC Camps every day and focus on their players they could get better. Also JB and MB need to go. I can’t believe that the WCSA is allowing them to run such a poor organization. MB hiding behind his wife and running the club and making money?

Comment

JB & MB are still at WC? My understanding was that the members drove them out because all of the corruption? Please clarify.

Comment

Club may finally get some good coaching and direction next season. One of our former wc friends plays for the guy. Hear he is fantastic.

Comment

JB & MB are still at WC? My understanding was that the members drove them out because all of the corruption? Please clarify.
                Yes, they are still at WC. JB and MB just signed new two year contracts. Their legacies will continue to grow at WC. WC has just guaranteed two more years of solid development and winning games.

Comment

Our team is terrible and we beat one of their 05B teams by 8 this year LOL

Comment

Sounds more like someone has a personal beef with these JB and MB people. That seems to be the theme of this thread, not the well being of a soccer club. I used to see this alot in travel baseball. Usually when someone's kid doesn't make the team. JMO

Comment

Sounds more like someone has a personal beef with these JB and MB people. That seems to be the theme of this thread, not the well being of a soccer club. I used to see this alot in travel baseball. Usually when someone's kid doesn't make the team. JMO
                      Exactly. JB and MB run one of the top soccer clubs in central FL. Unfortunately with travel Soccer not everyone makes the team.

Comment

Club may finally get some good coaching and direction next season. One of our former wc friends plays for the guy. Hear he is fantastic.
                        Brooks?

Comment

WC is DEAD. And they are the reason that the club has declined the last 5 years. We need change ASAP or our club will disappear

Comment

No idea who the two people are... but WC has seemed to hit a pretty hard decline the last few years. Still a handful of good players over there but Fl Prem. TBU and WFF have kinda picked the place dry.

Comment

Brooks?
                              He's been asking for a job here at Premier also.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X