Which club?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then I guess the kids at CC, WFF, Tarpon, Lutz, WC and Dunedin cannot walk and chew gum. Sad state of affairs at those clubs.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you can walk and chew gum you can make Florida Premier top team.

Comment

Exactly!!!
      Says the guy replying to his own posts.

Comment

If you can walk and chew gum you can make Florida Premier top team.
        This isn't true in our age group!! the kids don't have to even have a pulse, the parents just have to suck the anus of one particular parent in the group (who coincidentally is on the board, gets to sit on the sideline with the coach, and gets to pick the majority of the team in tryouts every year).

Luckily the kid is losing interest and I legitimately hope to get my weekends back at the end of the year!!!

Comment

This isn't true in our age group!! the kids don't have to even have a pulse, the parents just have to suck the anus of one particular parent in the group (who coincidentally is on the board, gets to sit on the sideline with the coach, and gets to pick the majority of the team in tryouts every year).

Luckily the kid is losing interest and I legitimately hope to get my weekends back at the end of the year!!!
          Quit lying. You are the parent. Your kid can't pay the fees themself. You enjoy living vicarious through your kid. At any time you can have your weekend back. Stop pretending.

Comment

That second team must be much better than the first team then with all that talent being left behind.

Comment

If you loved your kid, or if his mom loved him, he'd have made that first team.

Comment

UGHHHH...
                Stop hijacking my thread. No one cares that you hate your club and all other clubs around. Go spread your hatred on your own thread.
                I posted here because I needed genuine feedback from the community. I am happy to see that there are still a few who believe in the community and helping each other out.

Comment

The internet is generally terrible. This place is no different than twitter. I too am happy to see the real questions and real advice mixed in.

I can tell you my experience at Florida Premier has been great. Are all coaches great? No. But the vast majority really care and the club has come a long long way from when my kid started. I would definitely recommend trying to stay at what will be the Tarpon campus and give it a year. I really think that location is going to grow the way Collier grew once Premier took over. If your son is interested in one of the higher level teams, then your practices will probably be on more than one campus during the week. If he is happy with his current team, I'd say most of those players will likely stay on that team. In your son's age group, the club has a very good team at the top so it will be tough for any kids to break into that line up. There may be a few really good ones that can, but most of the team will be unaffected. I hope that helps.

Enjoy the ride. Kids grow up fast and someday you'll miss all this craziness.

UGHHHH...
                  Stop hijacking my thread. No one cares that you hate your club and all other clubs around. Go spread your hatred on your own thread.
                  I posted here because I needed genuine feedback from the community. I am happy to see that there are still a few who believe in the community and helping each other out.

Comment

With Florida Premier having the Tarpon fields and now ECNL, you might want to look at how that might impact your son's potential team. Maybe with ECNL, your current group might stay together more than you thought since the first team is already very strong and will now draw top players from all over.

The internet is generally terrible. This place is no different than twitter. I too am happy to see the real questions and real advice mixed in.

I can tell you my experience at Florida Premier has been great. Are all coaches great? No. But the vast majority really care and the club has come a long long way from when my kid started. I would definitely recommend trying to stay at what will be the Tarpon campus and give it a year. I really think that location is going to grow the way Collier grew once Premier took over. If your son is interested in one of the higher level teams, then your practices will probably be on more than one campus during the week. If he is happy with his current team, I'd say most of those players will likely stay on that team. In your son's age group, the club has a very good team at the top so it will be tough for any kids to break into that line up. There may be a few really good ones that can, but most of the team will be unaffected. I hope that helps.

Enjoy the ride. Kids grow up fast and someday you'll miss all this craziness.

Comment

With Florida Premier having the Tarpon fields and now ECNL, you might want to look at how that might impact your son's potential team. Maybe with ECNL, your current group might stay together more than you thought since the first team is already very strong and will now draw top players from all over.
                      Yes, that is a strong possibility. Also, it seems that with all the craziness there might be no try-outs but the current teams stay together another year.

Comment

It is a crazy time. There will definitely be some uncertainty around tryouts. I suspect there will ultimately be tryouts, but it may be June.

Yes, that is a strong possibility. Also, it seems that with all the craziness there might be no try-outs but the current teams stay together another year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X