Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orlando City DA, answer this?

How come you make it so hard to get a tryout? How come you will not let people observe or watch your trainings? Especially since you moved out to the middle of no where in St Cloud, it is like you do not want anyone to see what you are doing. Why can't I come out with my son and watch and tour the facility to see if I think you have what it takes to entrust my son's future to your program? How come you only let the selected few and precious who pay a lot of money to join your ranks as the only local DA program? Have you produced any real talent over there and do you have any real talent coming through the program, by the win/lose records and having the worst record in the state of the DA programs, I think these are fair questions.
    If you are one of the parents who have already paid to have your kids selected, please no need to respond with your kool aid drinking thoughts.

It's free

Comment

orlando city da, answer this?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      It's free
      The program is free maybe but the parents pay money outside of that for individual training and private sessions with the coaches to get selected to the team. Everyone knows that is what they do to get selected, sure there may be one or two kids per team who deserve the spot but most do not.

Comment

How come you make it so hard to get a tryout? How come you will not let people observe or watch your trainings? Especially since you moved out to the middle of no where in St Cloud, it is like you do not want anyone to see what you are doing. Why can't I come out with my son and watch and tour the facility to see if I think you have what it takes to entrust my son's future to your program? How come you only let the selected few and precious who pay a lot of money to join your ranks as the only local DA program? Have you produced any real talent over there and do you have any real talent coming through the program, by the win/lose records and having the worst record in the state of the DA programs, I think these are fair questions.
        If you are one of the parents who have already paid to have your kids selected, please no need to respond with your kool aid drinking thoughts.
        U15 goalie dad is back. After his successful tryout with the Vikings he is ready for the big time

Comment

We told you already. Your son is fine. The club does not want to deal with you.

Comment

Orlando City Da,answer this?

U15 goalie dad is back. After his successful tryout with the Vikings he is ready for the big time
            How do you know it is him? Did he really get on the vikings team? They did not do well @ disney this time.

Comment

Seriously dude get a grip. If your kid is good enough they sent invites for February Today. As far as watching training that really has not changed since They were at OCYS. You were never supposed to watch training, they just have the facility to stop you from watching now. If you are so worried about what is happening in training you can always head over to FKK or East Orlando they love parent feedback. Pay the program is free. Never spent a dime on my oldest.

Comment

Wake up and smell the coffee, loser. The sooner that you face the reality that your son sucks, the sooner you all can get on with life. Sometimes the truth hurts.

Comment

The program is free maybe but the parents pay money outside of that for individual training and private sessions with the coaches to get selected to the team. Everyone knows that is what they do to get selected, sure there may be one or two kids per team who deserve the spot but most do not.
                  How many more excuses can you come up with? Maybe you should evaluate your boys film a little better.

Comment

Sounds exactly like Weston and the way Victor Pastora wants to run DA, all under the promise of stay quiet and you will play. He can do anything, because he is using Inter Miami and telling everyone he controls the club. They wanted Weston tp be a feeder, maybe Orlando is another victim scared of them. Why is this allowed under such bad resumes?

Comment

You are a victim of the Inter Net guys, they do look at your VPN’s and harass you here with insults so you get scared and leave. It’s spreading like the flu under Beckham’s name.

Comment

Orlando City DA, answer this?

Still not a response to answer that questions. I wonder why that is? I don't even get response from the club anymore, they have gone dark.

Comment

Still not a response to answer that questions. I wonder why that is? I don't even get response from the club anymore, they have gone dark.
                          Funny not dark for us.

Please respond directly to Javier if you are able to attend the event below his email address is...

The following players are invited to our next 2007 ID Camp:
                          1)
                          2)
                          3)
                          4)
                          ID Camp Details:
                          Date: Monday, February and Tuesday, February
                          Time: 6:00PM-7:30PM
                          Please forward this invite to the player's parents and reply back by Friday, January 24th to confirm attendance.
                          Thank you once again for your support.
                          Best,
                          JAVIER CARRILLO

ASST. ACADEMY DIRECTOR

Comment

Orlando city DA, answer this?

Funny not dark for us.

Please respond directly to Javier if you are able to attend the event below his email address is...

The following players are invited to our next 2007 ID Camp:
                            1)
                            2)
                            3)
                            4)
                            ID Camp Details:
                            Date: Monday, February and Tuesday, February
                            Time: 6:00PM-7:30PM
                            Please forward this invite to the player's parents and reply back by Friday, January 24th to confirm attendance.
                            Thank you once again for your support.
                            Best,
                            JAVIER CARRILLO

ASST. ACADEMY DIRECTOR

Let's be honest, no one cares about the 07's on this thread. They all suck and are well to young to be considered for a DA program. We are asking and talking about 05's.

Comment

Let's be honest, no one cares about the 07's on this thread. They all suck and are well to young to be considered for a DA program. We are asking and talking about 05's.
                              The 05's are so bad. Laughing stock in FL. It will take 10 id sessions and a complete roster overhaul to field a competitive team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X