•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Weston tournament
    Mau U15 play U16
    Is Weston schedule out yet? Is Tampa playing in it?

Comment

Guest players for FCT Rangers?

When did Lutz change their policy regarding guest players? I heard they used a bunch of them at Disney.

Comment

Originally posted by ARSEFAN4 View Post
        I looked at the MAU Roster and recognize many of the names. There are some very, very good players on that roster. I even recognize players from the old Boca Juniors (Schulz) and South Florida Elite Days. I see former Weston, Miramar, Wellington, Ives Estates, Brazilian Twisters players as well. It is basically a traveling All Star team. As much critique as Mr CM gets here, some of it warranted, some not. I understand what he is trying to do and If I was in the area, perhaps my son would be playing for him as well. Throughout my years involved in this sport, in various roles, It is clear that Youth Soccer in Florida is quite broken. It all starts from the Top (FYSA) down to the local clubs, both big and small. My feelings are that 90% of Club Directors of Coaching (Including the FYSA DOC) are nothing more than Carpetbaggers and just like poop it rolls down hill. Even though I don't agree with some of his methods, Mr CM appears to have realized this a while back, and has taken matters into his own hands. He has developed some nice players along the way, including his own son. I would ask all you outsiders, that you filter the jargon, the promises, and everything else that Florida Youth Soccer has sold you. Search deep inside. Remove your craft fully manipulated ego and you will see that this is nothing but a game being capitalized by a lucky, conniving few and the only driving force is $$$$$$. If you cant see this, then at least agree to disagree with Mr. CM without resorting to hateful insults and attacks.

I do have some questions for the MAU Coaches / Parents / Supporters though on this site.

1. Is MAU Elite a true U16 now (Do you have early 98s on the roster?)

2. I know you have been attending high level tourneys (ala Sunrise), If you have a true U15 team, why not apply for last months Disney Soccer Showcase? There were plenty of top level 98 - Pre-Academy type teams such as Crossfire and Pateadores that could have provided excellent competition without all the travel.

3. Are you trying to follow in the path of Sunrise U16 team? Essentially a showcase team.

4. What is your end game? College Scout exposure ? Secure Pro-Trials?

Next Year there is a high possibility that Boca United will be allowed to field a 98 USSDA team. This will be the ultimate test of team loyalty for member of MAU Elite. Are you prepared to move on or possibly be left behind?

One last thing. During your State Cup run, keep in mind that there is an undeniable element and that is luck. You might be the best U15/U16 team in Florida, but that doesn't mean you will have the best luck. If you win, I will be among the first to congratulate you. Now, if things don't work out, will you come here and accept defeat with class and no excuses? That would be the greater measure of what CM is trying to do.
        Are you trying to get your kid on his team? Don't you live in Orlando? That's a long drive.

Comment

Are you trying to get your kid on his team? Don't you live in Orlando? That's a long drive.
          No live in the area from Schulz Academy, I heard of a possible merge.

Comment

Margate United Academy U15
            Very good team, this group need other coach, transition, 1-2 year is Ok, no more

Comment

Well it was definitely a good sales pitch if you're trying to get your kid on his team.

Comment

You're one dumb ass . MAU is the best team in there age and will prove to all you hater soon enough. They sign up for a u16 tournament so were moved to the u16 age. Since you like the taste so much look them under that age group LOL LOL LOL ) ;o)
                you guys taste each other? You're sick.

Comment

Doesn't matter how good a trainer and coach he is, ot how good the team does in games. CM is a bad person and treats the kids like crap. We scrimmaged him a couple of times. I was shocked how he yelled at them. How someone allows that is beyond me, but I guess thats why he's onhis 5th club in 5 years.

Comment

"This team is attracting the best U16 players in the area"??? What a joke. The best players go to the academy teams, while the rest look for a good squad, which Lutz is. Most all of those kids would not make any Florida academy team right now.
                    Hop off of academy dude. Lutz and Witisr could beat any academy in the nation, challenge them if you think otherwise.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1170398]Doesn't matter how good a trainer and coach he is, ot how good the team does in games. CM is a bad person and treats the kids like crap. We scrimmaged him a couple of times. I was shocked how he yelled at them. How someone allows that is beyond me, but I guess thats why he's onhis 5th club in 5 years.[/QUOT

I think an outsider just doesn't get it. He does a lot of correcting in a way were the kid is learning from his mistakes. Fixing as the mistakes are happening, educating every moment possible for development. He is demanding but don't confuse that with being passion on teaching the game. "He is a bad person and treats the kids like crap" that is far from the truth, he loves all his kids, as he treats them as if there is own. This is getting old, just give it a break you are clueless. BTW all the clubs he has walk from still want him. Think for a moment started with Wellington-Boca Jr/Schulz/SFE all 1 club, went to Kicks now FC Florida to only go back to Boca Jr. All would love him back. Wellington would say never but $$$$$$ talks in the part of town. PZ would love 40 new kids in his program. Say he wouldn't?

Comment

If you are so good, why not play U-16 for state cup as well?
                        You would like that, wouldn't you ;)

Comment

So you're cool with constant f bombs at your son? if thats how you want your kid treated its fine.This guy isn't for everybody, just the ones who know next year they will again be in a new club.

Comment

Bobby Knight, Jim Levit, Mike Rice what do these 3 all have in common??? They are all "good coaches working to develop the best players."

What else do the have in common.

Comment

Bobby Knight, Jim Levit, Mike Rice what do these 3 all have in common??? They are all "good coaches working to develop the best players."

What else do the have in common.
                              They all know how to win.

Comment

Hop off of academy dude. Lutz and Witisr could beat any academy in the nation, challenge them if you think otherwise.
                                You just provided proof you are delirious. Any Academy in the nation? Have you been visiting Colorado where you can get your weed legally now?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X