X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2659597]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Thanks! We are VERY proud of the work that’s been done, and the young men that we have helped develop into fantastic young men and players! Armada DA has been instrumental in getting boys opportunities to play at MLS DA programs, major collegiate programs, and into the National Youth Team player pools. Armada is the ONLY club in North Florida to be able to say that, and the only place where boys get to play against the best teams and players in the country.
    No mention of girls anywhere? Odd.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2659626]

No mention of girls anywhere? Odd.
      That’s because the discussion for the last 5 pages or so has been solely about boys DA and boys ECNL. The links provided were for boys standings. Why would girls have been mentioned? Besides, I know very little about the girls side. Just a parent with a boy that plays DA.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2659597]

Thanks! We are VERY proud of the work that’s been done, and the young men that we have helped develop into fantastic young men and players! Armada DA has been instrumental in getting boys opportunities to play at MLS DA programs, major collegiate programs, and into the National Youth Team player pools. Armada is the ONLY club in North Florida to be able to say that, and the only place where boys get to play against the best teams and players in the country.
        Eric Daade back? Salesman! STFU We play the best and lose! haha trumpsters

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2659636]

Eric Daade back? Salesman! STFU We play the best and lose! haha trumpsters
          Sorry for your jealousy and envy! Apparently you’re butt-hurt over both Armada DA and our current and next President! Must be tough to be you!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2659643]

Sorry for your jealousy and envy! Apparently you’re butt-hurt over both Armada DA and our current and next President! Must be tough to be you!
            Completely right bubba! Jealous!

http://www.ussoccerda.com/sam/standings/league/

https://www.boysecnl.com/southeast-standings/

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2659729]
              Boom! It looks like Boys ECNL is getting stronger!

https://www.boysecnl.com/2020/02/ecn...al-conference/

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2659893]

US Soccer needs to pay 67 million in lawsuits! Purge DA!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2659893]

Boom! NEVER heard of any one of those 6 clubs. Bigger doesn’t always mean better. Nobody should know that better than you FESA, and of course your wife!

Keep diluting the product with crappy azz clubs nobody has heard of, and all your doing is falling further and further behind DA. Morons!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2659930]

Boom! NEVER heard of any one of those 6 clubs. Bigger doesn’t always mean better. Nobody should know that better than you FESA, and of course your wife!

Keep diluting the product with crappy azz clubs nobody has heard of, and all your doing is falling further and further behind DA. Morons!
                    Simple minds can’t comprehend! Clownfu ck from armada!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2660000]

Simple minds can’t comprehend! Clownfu ck from armada!
                      Comprehend what exactly??? That boys ECNL is trying to expand into a new market by adding clubs that don’t measure up to the DA standard? No, we totally comprehend and get it. As Puffy once said, “it’s all about the $Benjamins$ baby”!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2660093]

Comprehend what exactly??? That boys ECNL is trying to expand into a new market by adding clubs that don’t measure up to the DA standard? No, we totally comprehend and get it. As Puffy once said, “it’s all about the $Benjamins$ baby”!
                        Sure bubba! Why are posting all the time? Haha c u n t.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2660138]

Sure bubba! Why are posting all the time? Haha c u n t.
                          I enjoy fact smacking you ALL day long! Nobody makes you look like a bigger idiot than you do on your own, but I sure like trying!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2660149]

I enjoy fact smacking you ALL day long! Nobody makes you look like a bigger idiot than you do on your own, but I sure like trying!
                            I just like sitting back and watching Jacksonville go after each other. The hate is strong here.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2660161]

I just like sitting back and watching Jacksonville go after each other. The hate is strong here.
                              Pretty simple...I hate liars! The FECES turd Nugget is the worlds biggest liar! Butt-hurt over getting fired by Armada, and hiding in anonymity behind his computer/phone screen!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2660168]

Pretty simple...I hate liars! The FECES turd Nugget is the worlds biggest liar! Butt-hurt over getting fired by Armada, and hiding in anonymity behind his computer/phone screen!
                                Not quite. Former FESA parent but moved overseas (Military). It's so jacked up in Jax that I have to sit back and laugh. Both clubs think they are better than they are.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X