Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Q: No social media posts about the 2002 girls performance in FSPL premier this season? Wonder why?
    A: Because they have lost every single FSPL game this season and it hasn't even been close.

Q: When is the 03s vs 02s scrimmage happening?
    A: Never. 03 team doesn't want to play the 02 team for numerous reasons. FSPL scores are one reason why.

Asking for a friend.. You have no friends ;)

That's a shame I was looking forward to watching FM's brutes dominate JB's pretentious diva's.

Comment

That's a shame I was looking forward to watching FM's brutes dominate JB's pretentious diva's.
      lol.... Obviously you haven't seen "FM's brutes" play this year. They struggle with teams that have speed and are technically better than they are. That's exactly "JB's pretentious diva's" (sp)...they have speed and more technical ability than FM's team.

Regardless the game will never be played. As the parent of a JB pretentious diva I'm glad it won't be played. Its a lose-lose situation for both squads. The only people that would be happy are trolls....like you. :)

Comment

lol.... Obviously you haven't seen "FM's brutes" play this year. They struggle with teams that have speed and are technically better than they are. That's exactly "JB's pretentious diva's" (sp)...they have speed and more technical ability than FM's team.

Regardless the game will never be played. As the parent of a JB pretentious diva I'm glad it won't be played. Its a lose-lose situation for both squads. The only people that would be happy are trolls....like you. :)
        Pretentious Diva accurate description. Nailed that.

Comment

I never thought I would see the words "pretentious" and "Celtic" in the same sentence. It's usually "White Claw" and "Celtic."

Comment

Pretentious Diva accurate description. Nailed that.
            College commitments:

Divas 3
            Brutes 0

Comment

I never thought I would see the words "pretentious" and "Celtic" in the same sentence. It's usually "White Claw" and "Celtic."
              Kinda like I never thought I would see "winners" and "TBU 03 ECNL" in the same sentence. Opps! Nevermind....I've never seen that. My bad.

Comment

College commitments:

Divas 3
                Brutes 0
                No pro contract's? Losers...

Comment

2020 tryouts next week

official, the coaches are working around the clock to put a CDC friendly tryouts schedule. stay tuned.
                  trunout is amazing with some 28 extra players showing for some teams.

good luck to all.

Comment

official, the coaches are working around the clock to put a CDC friendly tryouts schedule. stay tuned.

good luck to all.
                    Only one good team at the club and that’s the 03G team.

Comment

good luck to all.
                      The club will be better now they have unloaded the dead wood freeloaders to tarpon

Comment

College commitments:

Divas 3
                        Brutes 0
                        Update
                        Divas 3
                        Brutes 5 so far 2 D1 3 D2

Comment

The club will be better now they have unloaded the dead wood freeloaders to tarpon
                          Wait...are these the same coach FP is bragging about?

Comment

Freeloaders..... Haha. Stop talking about AL and the current staff. Just so you Stuart can't save tbu.

Comment

good luck to all.
                              Lol, 28 players in total for your club.

Comment

Update
                                Divas 3
                                Brutes 5 so far 2 D1 3 D2
                                FYI.....the Brutes are seniors and juniors while that Divas are only juniors and sophomores. Therefore the brutes should more commitments. But let’s keep it real.....the Brutes only have 4 college commitments: one of is a JC commitment, one is D2, and two are D1. All 3 Diva commitments are D1.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X