X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Easily spelled out?

For those of us that aren't in the Mensa club, please point out an accurate prediction or coherent theory in that hot mess somewhere.
    It’s the greatest military operation of our time. There are hundreds of q proofs, too many to be just coincidences, it’s mathematically impossible.

The apostle Thomas, also doubted but was proven wrong.
    You can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink.

It may not be today, next month, or a year from now, but you will see the truth, and will remember me, and i will also know i was right.

If you choose not to see it, that’d up to you. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Comment

It’s the greatest military operation of our time. There are hundreds of q proofs, too many to be just coincidences, it’s mathematically impossible.

The apostle Thomas, also doubted but was proven wrong.
      You can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink.

It may not be today, next month, or a year from now, but you will see the truth, and will remember me, and i will also know i was right.

If you choose not to see it, that’d up to you. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.
      So, random platitudes and nonsensical sayings instead of an actual answer. Got it.

If Q were such a magnificent prophet, and you were such a smart guy, you'd think you could answer a question clearly without resorting to vague gibberish.

Hundreds of proofs, eh? Let's hear the ONE that proves your theory the best.

Comment

So, random platitudes and nonsensical sayings instead of an actual answer. Got it.

If Q were such a magnificent prophet, and you were such a smart guy, you'd think you could answer a question clearly without resorting to vague gibberish.

Hundreds of proofs, eh? Let's hear the ONE that proves your theory the best.
        Slow your roll, I never said he was a prophet. Also never said it was a he. I said military operation. It’s 7 military, and 3 civilians. Team of 10.

No platitudes, and no nonsensical sayings.
        He posts crumbs, hints at things to investigate.
        No vague gibberish from me.

Always attacking, feeling threatened?
        Way over your head?

You are wrong on so many levels.

Comment

2 new drops tonight, see if you can take a stab at it:

https://twitter.com/cain_nate/status...18720📁
          Listen carefully.
          Think: re: why [no] arrests (justice) yet?
          What if (almost) every critical position [sr] within the US GOV apparatus was infiltrated?
          WHAT MUST BE DONE FIRST?
          THE SWAMP RUNS DEEP.
          +Sleepers
          Backgrounds are important.
          Muslim Brotherhood
          List of 'in the news now [names]' w/ known ties to Islam?
          THIS IS NOT ANOTHER 4-YEAR ELECTION.
          [assumptions correct - package well rec [known]]

https://2009-2017.state.gov/document...9.pdf📁
          "Insurgency is the organized use of subversion and violence to seize, nullify or challenge political control of a region."
          The presidency of Barack Hussein Obama began at noon EST on January 20, 2009, when Barack Obama was inaugurated as the 44th President of the United States.
          What Country was the true intended target?
          Q

Comment

For anyone wondering how so many people in the US are so gullible, just read the last posts about Q. Listening to whack online theories and mysterious internet prophets?

Comment

For anyone wondering how so many people in the US are so gullible, just read the last posts about Q. Listening to whack online theories and mysterious internet prophets?
              Q is global. You my friend are more than gullible. You are incapable of your own thoughts. So programmed. There is no whack theories or mysterious prophecies. You cannot intelligently come up with anything except elementary name calling. Got nothing better?

Comment

The social media site Reddit banned all the QAnon-related subreddits because they were promoting violence:
                https://thehill.com/policy/technolog...anon-subreddit

But there's an entire subreddit devoted to making fun of the people who believe this horsesh!t.
                https://www.reddit.com/r/Qult_Headquarters/

Some example posts:

"This type of tangential thinking and connecting non-existent dots is the cornerstone of many mental illnesses. Also, the incorporation of religion and super top secret government **** is quintessential. I'd feel bad for them if they all weren't such terrible people"

"Do any of these Qultists, when they're composing this ****, actually stop and wonder, "Hmmm... Is this maybe a bit disjointed, disconnected and over the top ? Or does this just totes make sense and I need to share it with my brethren on the Internet ? Have I, perhaps, gone a wee bit too far down the rabbit hole ? Would my parents be proud of me if they saw all the time & energy I have poured into this scheme ?"

"I think it's a sign of where they're headed, actually. As Qanon has metastasized, the beliefs are incorporating weirder and weirder stuff.

It's like Scientology. They start off with the usual "Is your life kinda sucky? Do you suspect something is behind your crappy existence? We've got some ideas about that..." and don't spring the whole Lord Xenu thing on their victims until they've got their hooks in.

Qanon isn't dissimilar, starting off with appealing to the sucky lives of 4channers and Trump supporters, who are already predisposed to conspiracies, and then slowly incorporating everything into the mix. Nowadays, we've got Qanon LARPers throwing out aliens, extra-dimensional beings, angels, demons, clones, time travel, you name it, it's in there somewhere.

The gematria was probably necessary because they worship a senile con artist who rage-tweets and can't spell. It lets them console themselves that their Orange God isn't really a hate-filled dementia patient but a clever puzzlemaster whose incompetence and ineloquence is actually* him just giving out clues to the faithful.

Plot twist: It's not."

Comment

Q is global. You my friend are more than gullible. You are incapable of your own thoughts. So programmed. There is no whack theories or mysterious prophecies. You cannot intelligently come up with anything except elementary name calling. Got nothing better?
                  One would think a person who claims to have Mensa-level intelligence would have better critical thinking skills.

These people believe that Ruth Bader Ginsberg is dead and has been replaced by a clone. SMH

Comment

One would think a person who claims to have Mensa-level intelligence would have better critical thinking skills.

These people believe that Ruth Bader Ginsberg is dead and has been replaced by a clone. SMH
                    First things first. Posting people’s opinions of q mean nothing to me. They are opinions of more people like you, who feel they need to group think, and then pass off more opinions, only confirming to their opinion to make them feel important.

Let me guess, you still pay for cable? Pay for them to feed you what you should think, what you should buy, and how you should feel.

Q never said that RBG was dead or replaced by a clone. That sir is a fact. Show me any q prof that says that? Try again. But is that what “they” told you, so therefore you think it isn’t true?

What is a fact is that the Obama administration weaponized the department of justice against an American citizen who also happened to be a political candidate for president of the opposing party

What is true, is while all of you chose to be spoon fed false hopes of Russia, Russia, look here not there. We all knew about the spying, the plants, the use of opposition paid research to get a FISa, and then Leak bits of it to your trusted MSM operatives to then use those “news” stories, to back up a phony dossier known to be false, to continue illegal spying.

Yet the party of the elites, with the most money, the most media, the loudest support, the constant spoon fed garbage, winning in the polls, loses the election. After all of that they never thought she would lose.
                    You are all stupid

We knew all along how Flynn was set up, we knew about Epstein, Weinstein, and what’s better is we know what is coming.

Justice

Comment

First things first. Posting people’s opinions of q mean nothing to me. They are opinions of more people like you, who feel they need to group think, and then pass off more opinions, only confirming to their opinion to make them feel important.

Let me guess, you still pay for cable? Pay for them to feed you what you should think, what you should buy, and how you should feel.

Q never said that RBG was dead or replaced by a clone. That sir is a fact. Show me any q prof that says that? Try again. But is that what “they” told you, so therefore you think it isn’t true?

What is a fact is that the Obama administration weaponized the department of justice against an American citizen who also happened to be a political candidate for president of the opposing party

What is true, is while all of you chose to be spoon fed false hopes of Russia, Russia, look here not there. We all knew about the spying, the plants, the use of opposition paid research to get a FISa, and then Leak bits of it to your trusted MSM operatives to then use those “news” stories, to back up a phony dossier known to be false, to continue illegal spying.

Yet the party of the elites, with the most money, the most media, the loudest support, the constant spoon fed garbage, winning in the polls, loses the election. After all of that they never thought she would lose.
                      You are all stupid

We knew all along how Flynn was set up, we knew about Epstein, Weinstein, and what’s better is we know what is coming.

Justice
                      I was going to respond, then I realized there is no better evidence of your complete disconnection from reality than your own words.

Comment

Duty to Warn

The QAnon cult is attracting a certain type of person, and then triggering the phenomenon of apophenia, which is partly characterized by making random connections between things that have no relation. It’s possible that QAnon is deliberately triggering the 1% of schizophrenics in the US (3.2 million people) in the Trumpian prole demographic, people who are susceptible to poverty, crime, substance abuse, and mental illness. QAnon is then harnessing their support as potential stochastic terrorists.

Florida has red flag laws to prevent these people from acting out. Use them.

Comment

Very sad. Nothing I said was untrue. The fact that you still don’t see it shows a lot about you. I guess you are also on prescription meds?

I am no where near poverty. I am sure I own more houses than you do, cars then you do. Graduated in the top 5 of my class in all my schools. I am a Floridian by choice, not by birth so I know my education was better than here.

You sir may have mental illness. Are easily brainwashed, and do not have the intelligence to even comprehend what is going on. But that’s ok I’ll have the last laugh.

Comment

Very sad. Nothing I said was untrue. The fact that you still don’t see it shows a lot about you. I guess you are also on prescription meds?

I am no where near poverty. I am sure I own more houses than you do, cars then you do. Graduated in the top 5 of my class in all my schools. I am a Floridian by choice, not by birth so I know my education was better than here.

You sir may have mental illness. Are easily brainwashed, and do not have the intelligence to even comprehend what is going on. But that’s ok I’ll have the last laugh.
                            Please tell me you have no firearms in your home.

Comment

2nd amendment baby! I know you and your kind are dying to take that away....

Please come back with something better.

Comment

Interesting that you didn't deny the schizophrenia part

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X