Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Heard from a reliable source in Virginia that SB is very close to inking a contract to be the new ED at a club up there. Sounds like he wants to get closer to his son. I hope this isn’t the case. We would miss him at Veterans.
    His daughter has another year here.

Comment

His FESA contract is not at all binding, and he can be released from it at any time. I actually heard a rumor about the same exact thing. You know what they say, where there’s smoke, there’s fire.
      Be quiet Armada tool. Your club will go bankrupt before SB leaves FESA. Country club softies.

Comment

Be quiet Armada tool. Your club will go bankrupt before SB leaves FESA. Country club softies.
        His wife hates the cold!

Comment

His FESA contract is not at all binding, and he can be released from it at any time. I actually heard a rumor about the same exact thing. You know what they say, where there’s smoke, there’s fire.
          One of the girls coaches was talking about it at practice tonight. Heard he is already working with a realtor.

Comment

One of the girls coaches was talking about it at practice tonight. Heard he is already working with a realtor.
            He gets so many job offers he could b going. Here in Florida we don’t have the money to compete with that kind of club!

Comment

He gets so many job offers he could b going. Here in Florida we don’t have the money to compete with that kind of club!
              What club are you talking about here?

Comment

Heard from a reliable source in Virginia that SB is very close to inking a contract to be the new ED at a club up there. Sounds like he wants to get closer to his son. I hope this isn’t the case. We would miss him at Veterans.
                As an Armada parent, I would be very worried if SB left. There is serious potential there with some proper and qualified leadership.

Comment

Bubb would be wise to leave soon before the serious heat turns out. He has sucked all the blood out of FESA that he can. His act has worn tired. He is a loser and the losing can't be denied. A lot of pissed and fed up parents growing daily. He can go somewhere else and BS them for 5 or 6 years before they realize the scam.

Comment

Bubb would be wise to leave soon before the serious heat turns out. He has sucked all the blood out of FESA that he can. His act has worn tired. He is a loser and the losing can't be denied. A lot of pissed and fed up parents growing daily. He can go somewhere else and BS them for 5 or 6 years before they realize the scam.
                    As a coach he actually wins. I'm not a Bubb fan at all but he does a good job with the teams he coaches. His bit as ED is a different story. He has done a few great things. USL2 and WPSL teams are the good addition to any club. His style is starting to get old and a change is due.

Comment

As a coach he actually wins. I'm not a Bubb fan at all but he does a good job with the teams he coaches. His bit as ED is a different story. He has done a few great things. USL2 and WPSL teams are the good addition to any club. His style is starting to get old and a change is due.
                      He uses intimidation on kids to get them to play harder, give max effort, and play very physical. If his kids lose, he blames them and switches to coach a better team so he looks better. As far as teach real technical tactics or strategy, he is pretty clueless for somebody with his experience level. Not to mention he has no advance coaching licenses. And don't give me some fake claims about fake Euro A license he allegedly has. He doesn't.

Comment

He uses intimidation on kids to get them to play harder, give max effort, and play very physical. If his kids lose, he blames them and switches to coach a better team so he looks better. As far as teach real technical tactics or strategy, he is pretty clueless for somebody with his experience level. Not to mention he has no advance coaching licenses. And don't give me some fake claims about fake Euro A license he allegedly has. He doesn't.
                        He’s staying, so you Armada clowns better get used to it, and do something about it before FESA takes all your players. Country club softies.

Comment

He’s staying, so you Armada clowns better get used to it, and do something about it before FESA takes all your players. Country club softies.
                          Not what I heard, but whatever. He’s been there 6 years and you can’t name 1 player that would be a starter on a top team at Armada that has left for FESA. Country club softies??? You do realize that the FESA demographic of suburban professionals probably has a higher average household income than that of Armada families right? You’re so dumb!

Comment

Not what I heard, but whatever. He’s been there 6 years and you can’t name 1 player that would be a starter on a top team at Armada that has left for FESA. Country club softies??? You do realize that the FESA demographic of suburban professionals probably has a higher average household income than that of Armada families right? You’re so dumb!
                            No way...Armada has Ponte Vedra, Marsh Landing, Sawgrass, Queens Harbor, etc. Way more snooty country club folks up there.

Comment

No way...Armada has Ponte Vedra, Marsh Landing, Sawgrass, Queens Harbor, etc. Way more snooty country club folks up there.
                              Armada also has Arlington, Sandalwood, Regency, many parts of the Beaches, a good bit of Southside, kids coming in from the North and West sides, etc. There is a nice blend, and I can assure you there are far more kids at Armada that don’t live in “country clubs” than ther is that do.

Speaking of Country Clubs, how many are there in the heart of FESA land on CR210???

Comment

Armada must be scared of SB, they started this new rumor he’s leaving. Focus on your own staff first might be a good idea.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X