Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summer camps??

My son currently plays DA with the 05 and sometimes up with the 04 Age group at boca (SFFA). Any recommendations for what players like this should be doing in the summer? Is it time to take off and rest or should he be attending college id camps and work every day on and off the field? Let me know what you guys think.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My son currently plays DA with the 05 and sometimes up with the 04 Age group at boca (SFFA). Any recommendations for what players like this should be doing in the summer? Is it time to take off and rest or should he be attending college id camps and work every day on and off the field? Let me know what you guys think.
    He needs more time on the ball and the more structure he has the better. I would attend a camp a week for the duration of the summer. I would focus on High division 1 schools that have mens programs. Keep in mind they can't officially talk to him until after June 15 of his sophomore year but, you should definitely be at all the D1 schools in Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Time away always!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X