X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the best sport for u8 and u9 soccer players

Hi,

My superstar kids need a second sport I am thinking of the following would like to know your thoughts.

Climbing Mount Everest
    Triathlon
    Sky Diving
    Unicycling

If you had any sense you would put the little potato in bowling.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Hi,

My superstar kids need a second sport I am thinking of the following would like to know your thoughts.

Climbing Mount Everest
      Triathlon
      Sky Diving
      Unicycling
      I really hope you are not a patent you do not seem mentally stable to be a parent

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I really hope you are not a patent you do not seem mentally stable to be a parent
        Don't worry I am not a patent. However my 8 year old always tells me I am an awesome Parent as he rides in the front seat in our car

Comment

Talking Soccer is where the crazies live. Somehow they find a computer to use in the Nuthouse. Why isn't anyone monitoring them? Where are the nurses?

Comment

I recommend DODGEBALL as it will teach them to dive, roll and agility. They will gain quick short movements evasive moves. Oh wait this banned across America and they won't learn to lose with grace.........because everyone wins!!! Good luck!!!!!

Comment

I found a competitive roller derby league for my daughter. Thanks for the help

Comment

I think kickball is helpful to develop the boot and scoot.

Comment

We are gator rassling this week to develop core strength with my 8 year old messi

Comment

Soccer

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X