Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Florida supercup or Pinecrest Megacup?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Florida supercup or Pinecrest Megacup?

Where is your club planning to go, let us know Weston, Kendall , west pines the big clubs

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where is your club planning to go, let us know Weston, Kendall , west pines the big clubs
    What is the difference between Mega Cup and Super Cup?

Comment

The Big Clubs with tournaments ( Weston, West Pines, Wellington)themselves will support the Mega Cup/ Pinecrest.

The reasoning is Pinecrest will support their events with maximum registrations/ the other tournament Super Cup is with a small club Strike Force. They can not reciprocate many teams

That seems to be the way it works in this business

Comment

The Big Clubs with tournaments ( Weston, West Pines, Wellington)themselves will support the Mega Cup/ Pinecrest.

The reasoning is Pinecrest will support their events with maximum registrations/ the other tournament Super Cup is with a small club Strike Force. They can not reciprocate many teams

That seems to be the way it works in this business
        Don't agree with you. This is the way it works. Pinecrest and Kendall Coalition are disliked by everyone and all they do is try to steal players away from other clubs. Now that Pinecrest has aligned itself with Kendall Coalition and with Jeff Pinterelli you will see that know one will support anything that these two clubs do. You'll be surprised at how many teams will register for Super Cup. I know for a fact that we at Doral Soccer Club will register for Super Cup.

Comment

Don't agree with you. This is the way it works. Pinecrest and Kendall Coalition are disliked by everyone and all they do is try to steal players away from other clubs. Now that Pinecrest has aligned itself with Kendall Coalition and with Jeff Pinterelli you will see that know one will support anything that these two clubs do. You'll be surprised at how many teams will register for Super Cup. I know for a fact that we at Doral Soccer Club will register for Super Cup.
          Doral Soccer Club? Please your name might as well be the Mickey Mouse Soccer Club. The poster said the BIG clubs will support the Mega Cup not the silly little clubs like Doral.

Comment

Doral Soccer Club? Please your name might as well be the Mickey Mouse Soccer Club. The poster said the BIG clubs will support the Mega Cup not the silly little clubs like Doral.
            I have more respect for little clubs like Doral that actually teach soccer than big clubs like the ones mentioned that take the finished players at 12 or 13.

Comment

I have more respect for little clubs like Doral that actually teach soccer than big clubs like the ones mentioned that take the finished players at 12 or 13.
              Totally agree. You can add the Coral Gables Toros/Storm to the list that are playing Super Cup

Comment

Mega Cup. The soccer action will be covered with an awesome drone, so I hear.

Comment

****AVOID**** All Soccer Skillz Unlimited tournaments they are poorly run and the tournament director doesn't understand what the word "competitive" means.

Comment

?

What is Super Cup please?

Comment

Mega Cup. The soccer action will be covered with an awesome drone, so I hear.
                      You sir completely get it

Comment

I am riding my Woody all the way to the Mega Cup.

Comment

Totally agree. You can add the Coral Gables Toros/Storm to the list that are playing Super Cup
                          Yes go ahead and add another Mickey Mouse Club to the Super Duper Cup

Comment

****AVOID**** All Soccer Skillz Unlimited tournaments they are poorly run and the tournament director doesn't understand what the word "competitive" means.
                            It seems that all Jeff's tournaments seem to get teams to participate. We were at Kelme Cup and there were over 200 teams that weekend. This person has a grudge with Soccer Skills. It is evident.
                            Like the old saying...Publicity is good wether it is bad or good..it's free publicity

Comment

If you are tired of playing the same teams that you will face during the season make the short drive up to Vero Cup

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X