Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USA v Germany semifinals tonight

Looking forward to seeing Germany win this game.

On another note, I can't believe they are sharing the same hotel...That's gotta be awkward

http://www.socceramerica.com/article...orld-cup-.html

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

On another note, I can't believe they are sharing the same hotel...That's gotta be awkward

Boo!!!

Comment

US better figure it out or Germany will blow them out. US does not know how to play without the ball. The mids will have to defend first.

Comment

Germany must be tired with playing over time against France where the USA was able to rest their players against China. The draw worked out for the USA if the draw was by random chance.

Comment

Germany must be tired with playing over time against France where the USA was able to rest their players against China. The draw worked out for the USA if the draw was by random chance.
          I think Germany rested one of their forwards ( Mittag) because she didn't play at all after the 1st half v France. She and Sasic are going to be a handful for our defense. We need to expose them on the wings like France did. Get bodies in the box and FINISH.

Comment

Who cares, I'm watching Copa America's semis Argentina vs Paraguay. You guys can watch the women....LOL

Comment

to miss Messi and Argentina to watch Women soccer it really tells you the kind of soccer fans we have here. They have no clue!
              Really you will miss copa America for US women soccer?

Comment

to miss Messi and Argentina to watch Women soccer it really tells you the kind of soccer fans we have here. They have no clue!
                I can't believe you even think US women soccer is comparable to Copa America?

It's like you comparing U10 teams to U17 teams...SMH

Comment

it's called PIP...you must have one of those 70's model TV.

Comment

it's called PIP...you must have one of those 70's model TV.
                    and the outdated mentality to go with it.

Comment

Hey Bud, you can watch guys all day, and I'll watch women. We all have that choice, and now the SC has ruled you can marry too in 50 states!

Comment

Hey Bud, you can watch guys all day, and I'll watch women. We all have that choice, and now the SC has ruled you can marry too in 50 states!
                        you choose to watch paint drying........I love choices!

Comment

This post here perfectly illustrates the state of U.S Soccer. Clueless Americans watching women's soccer just because their girl plays a little travel. Sad....

Comment

This post here perfectly illustrates the state of U.S Soccer. Clueless Americans watching women's soccer just because their girl plays a little travel. Sad....

So people were introduced to the sport through their daughters' involvement in a youth program and eventually they watch the Women's World Cup and I would bet they watch the Men's too. How is that negative at all?

Comment

Is it my imagination or should the U.S. have received a red after the penalty in the box?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X