Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    R3 allowing more teams in is a mistake. Some of the florida teams have no business being in it.
    When a first team at a club performs to be in R3PL and then goes and plays ECNL, the second team at the club should not be allowed to take its place. Clay u14 won R3Pl and will play Ecnl next year and Clay should have to forfeit r3pl and give it to another club.

Comment

I find it funny that adults actually start threads like this to just argue. If you are truly this petty then God save your kid. Your living thru them will have disastrous ending. My kid could play ecnl but as a family it is not the level of travel, intensity that we choose at this time. We prefer she be well rounded and have the time to do other things.

I have no problem agreeing that there is probably more talent in ecnl, but that does not mean there are plenty of kids outside of ecnl who have talent. Prior to next year, Jax, Top Hat etc were prime examples.

So all you crazy parents who give ecnl a bad wrap, keep throwing out your insults and taunts. Enjoy the feeling of superiority and continue pushing your kid to burn out. The goal should be for them to grow as people, learn life lessons and create great memories. Anything more than that is icing on the cake and I don't care which league you are in, an extremely talented player will be discovered regardless of where she is playing.

Comment

I find it funny that adults actually start threads like this to just argue. If you are truly this petty then God save your kid. Your living thru them will have disastrous ending. My kid could play ecnl but as a family it is not the level of travel, intensity that we choose at this time. We prefer she be well rounded and have the time to do other things.

I have no problem agreeing that there is probably more talent in ecnl, but that does not mean there are plenty of kids outside of ecnl who have talent. Prior to next year, Jax, Top Hat etc were prime examples.

So all you crazy parents who give ecnl a bad wrap, keep throwing out your insults and taunts. Enjoy the feeling of superiority and continue pushing your kid to burn out. The goal should be for them to grow as people, learn life lessons and create great memories. Anything more than that is icing on the cake and I don't care which league you are in, an extremely talented player will be discovered regardless of where she is playing.
        Excellent post -well said!

Comment

Well said!!

Comment

Why are you arguing with us?

Comment

ECNL is the best league!

Comment

Why are you arguing with us?
                Because you ecnl goons constantly put down kids not playing ecnl. Get over yourself and your league. Kind of like saying if you are not a doctor, lawyer or engineer then you are a loser.

Comment

Because you ecnl goons constantly put down kids not playing ecnl. Get over yourself and your league. Kind of like saying if you are not a doctor, lawyer or engineer then you are a loser.
                  Let me guess your the goon that bashes ecnl though you look foolish attempting to get others to believe you. Let it go.

Comment

Let me guess your the goon that bashes ecnl though you look foolish attempting to get others to believe you. Let it go.
                    Nope. Just tired of you seeing you ecnl parents think your **** doesn't stink. Try to dominate your own state before claiming victory.

Comment

Nope. Just tired of you seeing you ecnl parents think your **** doesn't stink. Try to dominate your own state before claiming victory.
                      And perhaps this go both ways don't you think.

Comment

And perhaps this go both ways don't you think.
                        hey jerkwad - ECNL NEOPHYTES STARTED THIS RIDICULOUS THREAD! So if you want to make a feeble attempt at saying the bashing is going both ways ...well then maybe DON'T START A THREAD THAT BASHES THE REST OF FLORIDA TEAMS! friggin' idiot.

Comment

hey jerkwad - ECNL NEOPHYTES STARTED THIS RIDICULOUS THREAD! So if you want to make a feeble attempt at saying the bashing is going both ways ...well then maybe DON'T START A THREAD THAT BASHES THE REST OF FLORIDA TEAMS! friggin' idiot.
                          Another ECNL hijacking of a TS thread. Seriously? Go ahead, please tell how great you are again. Please tell us why are daughters won't get scholarships again. How bout tell us how many college coaches show up for your games again. Or maybe you can remind us how competitive your is league is again. Please take all the time your need to Purge yourselves of your insatiable appetite to brag. We just ask that you tell us when you're done so we all can move along.

Comment

Another ECNL hijacking of a TS thread. Seriously? Go ahead, please tell how great you are again. Please tell us why are daughters won't get scholarships again. How bout tell us how many college coaches show up for your games again. Or maybe you can remind us how competitive your is league is again. Please take all the time your need to Purge yourselves of your insatiable appetite to brag. We just ask that you tell us when you're done so we all can move along.
                            I don't think it's necessary in your case. You've clearly been educated and know your place.

Comment

It's "our", not "are".

Comment

Poor Hue and Sean.....

Jim C go have another drink with Dale B
                                Who is Jim :)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X