X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1590878]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

That is where the cancer went from what I heard. We all get it you have it out for this club, fca, AH and SB oh the girls that you obviously are stalking. So apparently your daughter was not a shining star and you will not stop and attempt to take shots every chance you can. This clearly shows YOU are a cancer my friend. I am sure you were sent packing for a reason. How many clubs have you been to or do you prefer to lie about this to.
    Been with ECNL 3-YEARS dad. We have had our ups and downs but the parents and players have always put team first. The cancer is all about themselves and will never be winners.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1591010]

Ok what parents the FKK parents. The Keeper is at a different level then regular club player. The level of dedication the training regiment the whole package is different from club atmosphere. Oh lets hear FKK is like National Atmosphere. You Keep saying FCA Cancer what are these girls doing. Forward that will be out for 9-12 months is having back surgery she may never play again so leave her alone she will make her choice on what she wants to do. OH so you have documentation showing she signed with other club right. Lets see it. If she did who cares.

Destroyed the team. The team got along(kids) It was issue with One Parent who started at Port orange came to FCA and hated the Port Orange crew. They didn't get along Port Orange crew contacted FCA and wanted to bring 8 of their girls over because they couldnt field a team any longer. They merged with existing team and things were great. The Bad blood still existed between the one parent and the other 6 familes. Fight occured between the now FKK dad and OCYS dad. The bad blood was always there and tore the team apart. oh by the way yes the kids who stayed played their butts off against pv and two goals scored in last 3 minutes of game for 2-0 loss in semifinals. Same PV team went to finals and put beat down on FKK 4-0.

Yes all three of those girls were great players we wish them the best. The will go to their next team and we wish them well. Every year every team looks at their roster and looses players and you must rebuild. Your point makes no sense. Does FKK drop players and pick up players every year. Does sunrise drop players and pick up players every year .
      Will you listen to your rationalization? That group never won and never will. AH needs to break them up. Might be as easy as sending one girl packing but I am sure her daddy coach would try and take the group with him like he did to FCA. listen pal, the top three players left U15 ECNL team. The top 3. That is not attrition. That is a defection. Why do people defect? You guessed it dad. They would rather take their chances somewhere else than deal with the hell you created.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1591195][QUOTE=Unregistered;1591127]

Let me ask you this if playing OCYS is a pushover why did Hue stand and coach the entire 2nd half and overt time. He could of just kicked it back and and rolled 8-0 come on. Come on who are the three girls let me take a guess. No I will let you throw those names out there. But wait I thought you and your training and Hue's coaching you dont need to bring from outside. But maybe you do with two losses against Sunrise. Coaching yes come on Hue is great trainer oh i forgot he doesnt due the training. Can anyone understand whats he's saying from the sideline shouted Hue(aka Jackie Chan) Do you understand whats coming out of my mouth. Come on dont make it seem you guys are all that with your finish last year.

FKK has had all the talent in this age group 4ever! Started at 11 Presidents cup all the way to u15 finals again. Long list of championships for 6 years running. FCA was crap, OCYS is crap, Hue runs a program he doesn't care about one game or even year. It's about the long haul, stupid!! AH was asking him for a job he knows the truth.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1591503][QUOTE=Unregistered;1591195]

FKK has had all the talent in this age group 4ever! Started at 11 Presidents cup all the way to u15 finals again. Long list of championships for 6 years running. FCA was crap, OCYS is crap, Hue runs a program he doesn't care about one game or even year. It's about the long haul, stupid!! AH was asking him for a job he knows the truth.
          Easy on the vodka this early dad. FKK has some great talent at U15. They beat OC ECNL in extra time. Nobody is head and shoulders above the other. The telling sign is that the best talent left OC U15. I assume FKK is still intact. If they meet again in 2015-16, I think FKK will win convincingly. But, ya gotta lace them up and take the field to know for sure. Looking forward to the rematch.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1591513][QUOTE=Unregistered;1591503]

Easy on the vodka this early dad. FKK has some great talent at U15. They beat OC ECNL in extra time. Nobody is head and shoulders above the other. The telling sign is that the best talent left OC U15. I assume FKK is still intact. If they meet again in 2015-16, I think FKK will win convincingly. But, ya gotta lace them up and take the field to know for sure. Looking forward to the rematch.
            6 years and you want to focus on 1 game. 1 day out of the last 2000. Lol 2000 to 1 you come close.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1591519][QUOTE=Unregistered;1591513]

6 years and you want to focus on 1 game. 1 day out of the last 2000. Lol 2000 to 1 you come close.
              I'm sorry, I don't speak stumbling drunk. Can you repost in the morning before you drink the mouthwash? The FKK v OC game was pretty recent. Isn't that what sports is based on? Scoreboard? You can run all the stats of the last 6 years on who played who but face to face is the deciding factor. Now before you spill another drink on your keyboard, read the rest of my post above. I am actually defending FKK and their ability to keep these girls together. The OC U15 team just can't come together and they are losing all their top talent. They are going into U16 with almost half the team being new players.

Comment

Ok reading through this crap. This dad from Fkk is a wackjob. Guy lay off the stalking of these kids and age group. Wth is wrong with you. You clearly will say anything to create bs. I hope your other parents on your team don't tolerate your bs. What a loser. I'm sure your daughter is a superstar. Highly doubt it. So work on training her there or better yet stop living on TS and focus on your family. Wow. Now I believe the real problem group did go to FKK.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1591519][QUOTE=Unregistered;1591513]

Putting the "best players" on the field together doesn't always equate to the best team. The big reason OC has struggled is they haven't been able to mesh and play as a cohesive bunch. Some argue that's not the purpose of ECNL. When u seen the FKK girls, you don't see the top talent but you do see well coached girls working together and complimenting each other talents.

Comment

I'll apologize to Oc for any banter from these idiot dads at Fkk. We have a select few that churn in a corner basically mouthing at every game. I do not understand why grown ups cannot grow up and act properly. Fkk and OC are composed of great girls and all came from Rush, Fca and so on.
                    Maybe you should realy that message to them. There not helping your club by ranting and crying.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1591495]

Will you listen to your rationalization? That group never won and never will. AH needs to break them up. Might be as easy as sending one girl packing but I am sure her daddy coach would try and take the group with him like he did to FCA. listen pal, the top three players left U15 ECNL team. The top 3. That is not attrition. That is a defection. Why do people defect? You guessed it dad. They would rather take their chances somewhere else than deal with the hell you created.
                      Difference between rationalization and facts. Group never won that's an absolute joke. He lets go over the facts.

U12 PRESIDENT CUP CHAMPS FCA(STATE CHAMPS)
                      U13 FINAL 4 STATE CUP LOST TO PV 2-0 SEMI'S, FINAL FLORIDA CUP(PENALTY KICKS) FKK, CLEARWATER TOURNAMENT CHAMPS OVER FKK 3-0,
                      U14 SWEET 16 STATE CUP-LAST YEAR AT FCA
                      U15 17TH RANK OUT OF 72 TEAMS. ECNL

SO GROUP HAS NEVER WON AND NEVER WILL (THESE ARE FACTS)

SO WHO IS THE ONE GIRL PACKING AND WHY DO YOU HATE HER SO MUCH. WHAT HAS SHE DONE TO YOU. DID SHE MAKE THE TEAM OVER YOUR DAUGHTER. WHY DO YOU HATE HER SO MUCH AND THESE PEOPLE.

TOP THREE PLAYERS YES LEFT. SO PLAYERS CANT BE REPLACED. DOES FKK AND SUNRISE ADD PLAYERS EVERY YEAR OR THEY KEEP THEIR SAME ROSTER. OCYS HAD 4 PLAYERS THAT DID MAKE ROSTER AT TRYOUTS. 1 PLAYER LEFT DUE TO INJURY ANOTHER LEFT TO JOIN BOYS DIVISION AT SPACECOAST U18 SQUAD. OTHER GIRL WAS DISCOVERY PLAYER THAT STILL MAY COME BACK AS DISCOVERY PLAYER. THEY ADDED 6 PLAYERS AT TRYOUTS. DISCOVERY PLAYERS ARE FROM NORTH CAROLINA AND SOUTH CAROLINA.

WHAT HELL YOUR STATEMENT IS TO VAGUE AND DOESNT SUPPORT ANY TRUE FACTS. SO KEEP YOUR

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1591537][QUOTE=Unregistered;1591519]

I'm sorry, I don't speak stumbling drunk. Can you repost in the morning before you drink the mouthwash? The FKK v OC game was pretty recent. Isn't that what sports is based on? Scoreboard? You can run all the stats of the last 6 years on who played who but face to face is the deciding factor. Now before you spill another drink on your keyboard, read the rest of my post above. I am actually defending FKK and their ability to keep these girls together. The OC U15 team just can't come together and they are losing all their top talent. They are going into U16 with almost half the team being new players.
                        Numbskull, even the sun shines on a dogs ass every once in awhile. The sun was really bright that day and you almost, so close, got to overtime but tried to win a game. FKK has been the better group for 6 years. Good kids, good coaches, good club and total support from the parents. Over and over and over again and yes the vast majority of the girls are the same. Problem parents? How then does this team stay together and continue to improve while the most over recruited team in the world from Sunrise, Davie, Jax, Gainesville, Orlando etc just has to revamp every year. Oh btw check the addresses on the FKK team. All Local.

So look in the mirror and say congrats you almost beat the best team in Orlando. As far as ECNL goes you may to look to see how FKK has done against your league. What a joke. Now go back to flipping fries.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1591762][QUOTE=Unregistered;1591537]

Numbskull, even the sun shines on a dogs ass every once in awhile. The sun was really bright that day and you almost, so close, got to overtime but tried to win a game. FKK has been the better group for 6 years. Good kids, good coaches, good club and total support from the parents. Over and over and over again and yes the vast majority of the girls are the same. Problem parents? How then does this team stay together and continue to improve while the most over recruited team in the world from Sunrise, Davie, Jax, Gainesville, Orlando etc just has to revamp every year. Oh btw check the addresses on the FKK team. All Local.

So look in the mirror and say congrats you almost beat the best team in Orlando. As far as ECNL goes you may to look to see how FKK has done against your league. What a joke. Now go back to flipping fries.
                          Ok lets go over how they did against top 15 teams in ECNL

Charlotte 3-0 loss
                          Eclipse 3-0 loss
                          Richmond 0-0 tie
                          Matchfit 4-0 win
                          Concorde 3-0 win

So drumroll- 2-2-1 so against top level ECNL you were barely 500 record. So make it seem you are tearing it up.

Local didnt realize that Deltona,Port Orange,New symyrna were local.

Yes ECNL attracts from entire state and discovery players are from outside of the state of florida. How is that bad. Are you going to turn down good girl from south florida just because she doesnt live in the area.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1591762][QUOTE=Unregistered;1591537]

Wack dad at it again trying to convince people? Hey buddy keep telling yourself this at least you strive hard to be a troll. Good thing the walls you are working within are padded.

Comment

Played you both Fkk probably had the better teamwork lacks at mids. Ocys I think had better talent lacked at teamwork. Why you all argue so much? I guess when you are from the same area this is what happens. Kiss and make up.

Comment

OC has one team left going to National Finals. Why are we still discussing FKK and U15's on the National Championships thread? Who cares. Best of luck to OC U16 girls in Richmond next week.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X