Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rising U15G 2015-2016

As the last day to apply soon comes to a close, 12 of 16 spots have been requested by Round of 16 teams. That leaves 4 spots to the remaining 11 teams (as of now).

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    As the last day to apply soon comes to a close, 12 of 16 spots have been requested by Round of 16 teams. That leaves 4 spots to the remaining 11 teams (as of now).
    This league doesn't matter, which is why FYSA is a joke. Sunrise, if they join but why would they, will be the only team in it worth anything. WFF, OCYS, BU are in ECNL, and JFC will be ECNL with all of Clay's players, so the clay team entered will not be the same team. PDA in FPL now as well so while the idea of the league is good, the top teams wont be there.

Comment

I believe the following teams, in order, will take the 4 remaining spots:
      1. BSA 00/01 Select Girls-Black
      2. WFF 00 ECNL Dev
      3. Davie United Sharks 00/01 Blue
      4. Wellington SC 00/01 Wave White

Comment

This league doesn't matter, which is why FYSA is a joke. Sunrise, if they join but why would they, will be the only team in it worth anything. WFF, OCYS, BU are in ECNL, and JFC will be ECNL with all of Clay's players, so the clay team entered will not be the same team. PDA in FPL now as well so while the idea of the league is good, the top teams wont be there.
        Sunrise in r3pl, so why would they is right!!! I don't know what other teams have applied but I'm thinking team boca and tampa and if they get accepted, they will be gone as well... Clay not the same team is right with ecnl in jax , so yes definitely not as competitive as one may think... Have to wait and see...

Comment

Sunrise in r3pl, so why would they is right!!! I don't know what other teams have applied but I'm thinking team boca and tampa and if they get accepted, they will be gone as well... Clay not the same team is right with ecnl in jax , so yes definitely not as competitive as one may think... Have to wait and see...
          I see your point, but when you talk about FYSA and FSPL you should no longer talk about WFF, OCYS, JFC and Boca. Unless an FYSA team plays these clubs in a neutral event, we will never know who is better. FSPL is part of the National Championship Series. It is the highest form of state league. Southern Premier League and First Division are the next highest form of Regional leagues. Finally, National League. What ever teams enter FSPL, will be the most competitive teams at that level. As will be the teams in the levels above. So the FSPL is exactly what FYSA intended.

Sunrise will likely play in the SPL and National League. Team Boca and others may play First Division. That is the beauty of promotion and relegation.

Good luck to all next season!

Comment

I see your point, but when you talk about FYSA and FSPL you should no longer talk about WFF, OCYS, JFC and Boca. Unless an FYSA team plays these clubs in a neutral event, we will never know who is better. FSPL is part of the National Championship Series. It is the highest form of state league. Southern Premier League and First Division are the next highest form of Regional leagues. Finally, National League. What ever teams enter FSPL, will be the most competitive teams at that level. As will be the teams in the levels above. So the FSPL is exactly what FYSA intended.

Sunrise will likely play in the SPL and National League. Team Boca and others may play First Division. That is the beauty of promotion and relegation.

Well said and once again best wishes to all parents and players in this age group.
            Anyone have a link to see which Teams may have applied for SRPL Premier and SRPL 1st Divisions ?
            I have the link which shows the pre-qualified Teams.

Comment

And the point is that that level is watered down, which is the point about why FYSA is outdated. It would be good if you could truly get the top 16 teams in a league, but this has become the 3rd or 4th level down after ECNL, Region 3, and then likely FPL even though some teams play both FPL and FSPL.

Comment

And the point is that that level is watered down, which is the point about why FYSA is outdated. It would be good if you could truly get the top 16 teams in a league, but this has become the 3rd or 4th level down after ECNL, Region 3, and then likely FPL even though some teams play both FPL and FSPL.
                Exactly!!!

Comment

There is a league out there for all types of players and teams. Now that 4 clubs are in ECNL (I don't expect anymore in the near future), State Cup and in return FSPL will find some consistency. I expect Sunrise to remain dominant as well as I expect other clubs throughout Florida to develop and recruit accordingly. US Club Soccer has ECNL & NPL. Non-ECNL has R3PL & FSPL.

Comment

Top 3 teams in the state will be

1. WFF ECNL
                    2. JFC ECNL
                    3. OCYS ECNL

The talent has all consolidated to ECNL teams.

Comment

1. WFF ECNL
                      2. JFC ECNL
                      3. OCYS ECNL

As he finishes his last sip of the mighty ECNL Kool Aid

Comment

1. WFF ECNL
                        2. JFC ECNL
                        3. OCYS ECNL

Sunrise as SC champs are a definite top 5 team. JFC with the Clay players also keeps them up there. Haven't heard much noice from WFF or OCYS, so I would assume they have picked up players to fill up some holes. Both of them should also be up there. That 5th spot could go to any other team (yes Boca United too) based on which players went where. Best of luck to all teams.

Comment

Sunrise as SC champs are a definite top 5 team. JFC with the Clay players also keeps them up there. Haven't heard much noice from WFF or OCYS, so I would assume they have picked up players to fill up some holes. Both of them should also be up there. That 5th spot could go to any other team (yes Boca United too) based on which players went where. Best of luck to all teams.
                          For now it is safe to say any of the top four teams mentioned could be number one. We will see soon enough.

Comment

Rankings for All Florida U15 Girls teams:

1. JFC ECNL *(based on merger of best of Clay/JFC)
                            2. Sunrise Sting
                            3. WFF ECNL
                            4. OCYS ECNL
                            5. Team Boca
                            6. Cape Coral
                            5. TBU
                            6. Boca United ECNL

Rankings for FYSA/National Championship Series in Florida:

1. Sunrise Sting
                            2. Team Boca
                            3. Cape Coral
                            4. TBU
                            5. Pinecrest

Comment

Rankings for All Florida U15 Girls teams:

1. JFC ECNL *(based on merger of best of Clay/JFC)
                              2. Sunrise Sting
                              3. WFF ECNL
                              4. OCYS ECNL
                              5. Team Boca
                              6. Cape Coral
                              5. TBU
                              6. Boca United ECNL

Rankings for FYSA/National Championship Series in Florida:

1. Sunrise Sting
                              2. Team Boca
                              3. Cape Coral
                              4. TBU
                              5. Pinecrest
                              Good Luck with those rankings. Let us know how they end up at the end of the year. I love how Clay & Sunrise are automatically 1 & 2 based of FYSA results. Good job. Good luck.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X