X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This post is spot on!
    You're a god damned fuking psycho.....answering your own posts again. Get a life, human piece of dung.

Comment

Why would anyone expect anything different from Boca United? Tons of people have been coming on these boards for years saying exactly how bad Boca United is. They have literally been one of the least successful clubs in the history of Florida travel soccer and that's an undisputed fact. Please name another south Florida club who has never won a state cup in 20 years! They have been an embarrassment to the south Florida soccer community and now they will be an embarrassment to the ECNL. The funniest part is to listen to the BU parents who actually think their mediocre kids are better just because they now wear an ECNL patch on their sleeve and really don't understand how the only thing that's changed is that now even more college coaches will see how bad BU players truly are and how weak their coaching staff really is!
      This isn't my post and I agree 100% and If you think there aren't hundreds of people who feel this exact same way about Boca United you live under a rock. I have never heard so many people put a club down more than I've heard this past six months. Boca United coaches are terrible. They've never won anything ever and now you people think just because they are asked to be in ECNL that makes them a better club? Are you Boca people all nut? Boca United is the laughing stock of the ECNL and college coaches already know that, so you're kids are not getting the be fit at all of being on ECNL, in fact it's just the opposite. College coaches already know that your games are bad games to watch because your kids look like crap and the other teams players aren't getting challenged so it's the games the coaches pass on!

Comment

You're a god damned fuking psycho.....answering your own posts again. Get a life, human piece of dung.
        Ouch!!! That was me kicking myself because the person that said spot on was not me ( the person that wrote the first one).
        Also, I'm not saying that person isn't a psycho( I they may be) but when I contrast their post with yours I must say that yours appears to be slightly more aggressive( a trait often found in psychos). Ouch, there I kicked myself again in preparation for your insightful response to my initial question.

Comment

This isn't my post and I agree 100% and If you think there aren't hundreds of people who feel this exact same way about Boca United you live under a rock. I have never heard so many people put a club down more than I've heard this past six months. Boca United coaches are terrible. They've never won anything ever and now you people think just because they are asked to be in ECNL that makes them a better club? Are you Boca people all nut? Boca United is the laughing stock of the ECNL and college coaches already know that, so you're kids are not getting the be fit at all of being on ECNL, in fact it's just the opposite. College coaches already know that your games are bad games to watch because your kids look like crap and the other teams players aren't getting challenged so it's the games the coaches pass on!
          Cuckoo mom responding to her own posts again.

Comment

Ouch!!! That was me kicking myself because the person that said spot on was not me ( the person that wrote the first one).
            Also, I'm not saying that person isn't a psycho( I they may be) but when I contrast their post with yours I must say that yours appears to be slightly more aggressive( a trait often found in psychos). Ouch, there I kicked myself again in preparation for your insightful response to my initial question.
            You're right.....I am a psycho. I make no apologies for it, either.

Comment

For BU to lose more games 8-0? Your fields are a muf pit and a joke. Those visiting ECNL teams are in for a shock when they play at Loggers Swamp.

And, at some point you will get hopping mad over the embarrassing mediocrity of your BU club and coaches.
              Brandon fields are worse

Comment

BU Fields

Actually, the BU fields are looking pretty incredible. All fields completely redone including new drainage. So you can put that complaint to bed.

Comment

Actually, the BU fields are looking pretty incredible. All fields completely redone including new drainage. So you can put that complaint to bed.
                  Will the games this weekend be at Loggers Run? ECNL web site lists them as "TBD."

Comment

Who cares, the BU teams who will be playing on those fields are an embarrassment.

Comment

Who cares, the BU teams who will be playing on those fields are an embarrassment.
                      And both teams will look like they've just completed a color run after the mud fest of playing in Logger's Swamp. I think home field advantage might actually help BU to have respectable losses like 3-0 rather than the normal embarrassing blowouts of 8-0.

Comment

Does the club really have enough girls to have both an ECNL team and a NPL team?

Comment

Can your club's Girls teams run the table with BU's teams? U18's, U17's, U15's, U14's, and U13"s!

No, so shut the effn up!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1646144]Can your club's Girls teams run the table with BU's teams? U18's, U17's, U15's, U16's, U14's, and U13"s!

No, so shut the effn up!

Comment

Can your club's Girls teams run the table with BU's teams? U18's, U17's, U15's, U14's, and U13"s!

No, so shut the effn up!
                              Actually, yes. and so can a few others!

Comment

Says the hater who has never even seen these teams play.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X