Fishhawk/FL Hawks FC Coaching Slate Announced

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't make chicken salad out of chicken sh**!
    Unfortunately, JG can't play too....

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Can't make chicken salad out of chicken sh**!
      Unfortunately, JG can't play too....
      Who is JG? There is no JG on the coaching list. Just another WFF troll. Please just try to compare your staff to FH. You don't have a single coach with college level experience and you are supposedly are getting kids ready to play in college. What a joke.

Comment

Enjoy USA league FH. Just embrace it....learn it, live it, love it..

Comment

Enjoy USA league FH. Just embrace it....learn it, live it, love it..
          You should really try to educate yourself on things you know very little about. FH has teams in CDL and a team in FSPL next season. Before you say oh wow 1 team in FSPL, that is exactly how many girl's teams WFF has in FSPL also.

Comment

Oh yeah, how could I forget sloppy seconds from the Chargers. B Division CDL, getting beat by younger teams consistently.
            Congrats on your rising U15 girls team, the ONLY good team you have a FH. Better be kissing PG's ring.

Comment

FH got a great coach in juan g big loss for wff
              not sure this is the same JG as the one in Brandon? Brandon still has JG as a coach on the list??

Comment

Bring on the orange barrels. How did that work out last year FH? Lost approximately 80 kids from last year at tryouts. Yet, you are on the "rise". Ha ha ha ha
                Keep your head in the sand as you fools are culling the rec ranks for warm bodies to field teams...

Comment

You should really try to educate yourself on things you know very little about. FH has teams in CDL and a team in FSPL next season. Before you say oh wow 1 team in FSPL, that is exactly how many girl's teams WFF has in FSPL also.

Good job getting into FSPL as it was a great accomplishment for those girls. However, I think you need to stop comparing your girls program to ours.

5 ECNL
                  7 NPL
                  2 FSPL

Comment

It always amazes me to see just how nasty people are on this forum. This would be why we have so many kids that think it is OK to act like this.
                    This thread was started for information purposes. Taking it to name calling and who is better than who serves no purpose other than to make online drama.
                    Those of you that participate in it should check yourselves. Hiding behind a screen and typing your sarcastic nastiness is really sad.
                    Each club in this area has something to add to the community of soccer. None are perfect and none have it down 100%. But there are alot of people, to include parents, who have good intentions and heart for the players and the game.
                    You should all remember that!

Comment

Relax sunshine, it is a message board & unless you just climbed out from under a rock, this is the little banter that happens on a message board.
                      Just b/c someone posts snarky comments does not mean they wish ill will or are a bad person.
                      Take it for what is worth...

Comment

The orange barrels comment was quite funny...even you Hawkers have to admit that.

Comment

It always amazes me to see just how nasty people are on this forum. This would be why we have so many kids that think it is OK to act like this.
                          This thread was started for information purposes. Taking it to name calling and who is better than who serves no purpose other than to make online drama.
                          Those of you that participate in it should check yourselves. Hiding behind a screen and typing your sarcastic nastiness is really sad.
                          Each club in this area has something to add to the community of soccer. None are perfect and none have it down 100%. But there are alot of people, to include parents, who have good intentions and heart for the players and the game.
                          And why do you think you have the right to pass judgement. If i bothers you that much dont come here. I got tired of all the disrespectful pot smoking kids at the square so we dont go there anymore. I dont go there and complain

Comment

signed,

The Queen - I'm in charge dammit!

Comment

Ha ha ha ha!

Comment

You forgot to add, it is MY way or the highway. I am all things soccer, I dictate everything & you the board (lemmings) all bow down to the queen..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X