Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think your answer really depends on the age group you are interested in. The Fire and Cape have well established good groups in the older ages. For the younger age groups, another club might be your answer.
    Best to find a coach you really like for your age group. Club doesn't matter much, but they can pick some real losers for coaches. Find one who wants to develop ALL players, even if you have to travel. Clubs will promise you the moon to get your $$$$$$$.

Comment

I agree, we've been at the Knights 2 years and we had 4 DOC's....its a joke!
      I guess we will be going over the bridge.
      Technically the Knights have had two DOC's (Luke and Kai) since the beginning.

Comment

The Knights did struggle with their DOC's but have something good going on with the incoming leadership. We are staying. Have fun paying those tolls and fighting the traffic to play on crappy fields.
        Bayshore.....hahahahahahahaha...good luck in the spring:) BTW....same leadership....bigger turd!

Comment

what about Danny and John R? if it works for you that's fine but I'm not giving them another 1.000 dollars for the **** training they provide! Their run is coming to an end.

Comment

On the new Try Outs flyer they mention two new Co DOC's so that would make four.

Comment

On the new Try Outs flyer they mention two new Co DOC's so that would make four.
              actually 6

Comment

The Knights did struggle with their DOC's but have something good going on with the incoming leadership. We are staying. Have fun paying those tolls and fighting the traffic to play on crappy fields.
                It was also "good" coming in with the prior leadership that eventually left got fired who knows; how many opportunities, chances, are you going to give FPS and GPS? The problem is at the very top, not as much locally. It's the same crap with a different bow and you're falling for it.

I also wouldn't complain about someone else's fields, at least the have them full season.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1536952]It was also "good" coming in with the prior leadership that eventually left got fired who knows; how many opportunities, chances, are you going to give FPS and GPS? The problem is at the very top, not as much locally. It's the same crap with a different bow and you're falling for it.

I also wouldn't complain about someone else's fields, at least the have them full season.

The fields in Cape suck. Naples has the best fields at North Collier.

Comment

actually 6
                    Nope...
                    1. Luke (year 1 & 2)
                    2. Kai (1/2 half of year 3) (Danny was senior leadership but was not given the DOC title.)
                    3. Co-DOC's (Year 4)

That comes to 4 if you want to include the Co-DOC's for next season. Math can be challenging but keep practicing and you'll get better at it soon.

Comment

Bonita Storm - my favorite weather girl of all time. Boy, she could sure deliver a rainy/dreary forecast and make you not care! Definately easy on the eyes......

Comment

Nope...
                        1. Luke (year 1 & 2)
                        2. Kai (1/2 half of year 3) (Danny was senior leadership but was not given the DOC title.)
                        3. Co-DOC's (Year 4)

That comes to 4 if you want to include the Co-DOC's for next season. Math can be challenging but keep practicing and you'll get better at it soon.
                        how does the kool-aid taste??? Luke was not the initial DOC..... btw 0/0 is 0:) and thats what you get at the Knights.

Comment

how does the kool-aid taste??? Luke was not the initial DOC..... btw 0/0 is 0:) and thats what you get at the Knights.
                          I believe LV was, JR was the Techical Director not the DOC. Btw JR is starting his 12th club in SW Florida, all aboard.

Comment

And don't forget. LCS has a new DOC in place for next year.

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING.........

Comment

We'll See

All I will say is that we've been with the Knights since day 1, there have been some challenges...new clubs will go through it. With that said, I'll put Danny and Stovi (DOC's)against any other club in the area. I really like what we are seeing both with the local approach and with what GPS is adding. In my opinion it's the only viable option in Fort Myers if you want to play for a competitive club. Not every age group is there, but they will be. All these other clubs have been around for YEARS!!! still struggling, have just a much turnover, not mention PARENT Coaches! I heard it's gotten so bad that the Strikers and San Carlos are talking about partnership. The only good to come of that is that finally we may see some of these club come together. In our local area within 20 miles we have 5 clubs (Lehigh, San Carlos, Strikers, Knights, Cape, and if you count the Adrenaline) , that's 6...that's way too many clubs. It makes it very difficult to field many elite teams out of this area.

Comment

All I will say is that we've been with the Knights since day 1, there have been some challenges...new clubs will go through it. With that said, I'll put Danny and Stovi (DOC's)against any other club in the area. I really like what we are seeing both with the local approach and with what GPS is adding. In my opinion it's the only viable option in Fort Myers if you want to play for a competitive club. Not every age group is there, but they will be. All these other clubs have been around for YEARS!!! still struggling, have just a much turnover, not mention PARENT Coaches! I heard it's gotten so bad that the Strikers and San Carlos are talking about partnership. The only good to come of that is that finally we may see some of these club come together. In our local area within 20 miles we have 5 clubs (Lehigh, San Carlos, Strikers, Knights, Cape, and if you count the Adrenaline) , that's 6...that's way too many clubs. It makes it very difficult to field many elite teams out of this area.
                                Agreed!

............And you forgot Bonita

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X