Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is it still trolling if it is true? I don't care if JL is trolling that team, the above comment is the truth.
    How many Lakeland girls are on that team again ? Three.

Why are the parents on that team asking for the coaching list?
    Because they will be gone from LFC in two seconds if they don't get a coach they want.

It is a team of hired guns, who don't care at all about LFC, and are only here for personal ego.
    You are part of the problem. If you're daughter was better than the so called 'hired guns', then she would make the team. It doesn't matter if they come from Orlando, Tampa, Miami or wherever. The best players make the team in competitive soccer. That's why there are try-outs, the best players make the best teams. Even if they live in Timbuktu. If you were a parent on that team and they told you AA was going to be the coach again, you wouldn't stay either. Everyone wants to know the coaching list, not just one team. Parents, kids and coaches want to know what they are getting into.

You are the same person that has a personal vendetta against this team and trolling them on every thread. You do not represent the feelings of everyone in LFC. I live in Lakeland and if those players want to come be part of our club, then they should be welcomed. Your negative attitude needs to go!

If a young Wayne Rooney came to Lakeland FC when he was 13 years old, would you tell his parents he couldn't play for Lakeland FC because he lives in Bartow?

My son plays in the club and there are several boys on the team that are not from Lakeland. Get over it!

Comment

I started this thread. I have no idea who JL is? My son is 14 and we are new in town and looking for a competitive program. He has played since he was 6 years old. I asked about the coaching list because we would like to meet the coaches he might be playing for. I am not concerned with a girls team, our daughter is in gymnastics.

To the person who said 'grow up'? We are looking for a club for our son. We have every right to know who is going to be involved with our child's life and a would feel more comfortable if we knew a little about them.

Thank you and have a nice day!
      If you really are new to Lakeland, proceed cautiously.
      There is lots of tension at the club, and things are changing - and it is not clear how it will all fall out whenever it is over.

Comment

Wow JL - you have reached a new low in your efforts to troll your old team. Get over it.
        We all know that you are the one who has been trolling this team on every board.
        I love how people pretend that the problems at LFC are just a troll on this website.
        Problems are deep seated - and it all stems from certain privileged coaches and privileged parents - who get what they want above everyone else in the club.

Comment

What is seriously wrong with all you people?

Comment

Not JL, sorry to disappoint you. Let's see when the list is up and you will see if it is true or not.

Whatever you say, JL!

Comment

You must be new around here then...

Comment

Anyone know if AA is going to be the DOC?

Comment

I heard he is getting a promotion! He almost won State Cup! How will they replace him as a coach and a DOC?

Comment

I heard he is getting a promotion! He almost won State Cup! How will they replace him as a coach and a DOC?

LakelandFC will never get rid of AA!

Comment

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...39/748/d12.jpg

Comment

I believe AA will be kept. The focus from the club should be to get more "qualified" coaches on board to coach the upcoming teams. How? By recruiting and paying more. This could be done by increasing the fees and sponsorships. There needs to be some structure and guidelines. One guideline should be that certain coaches with a minimum certain license should coach certain age groups. Also, limit the years a coach could stay with a team before they get reshuffled back down to a new team. If these guidelines are set, it eliminates parent and BOD involvement in requesting certain coaches. I for one don't believe a coach like AA with his license should be coaching any junior teams. There is no value there because most of those girls won't be playing soccer by U18 or even remain with LFC. In other words, get more qualified coaches so the DOC could focus on what the job description specifies. I would even take it one step further. A DOC for each gender would not hurt either.

This is my take as a parent with kids playing rec and comp here and at another club.

Comment

I believe AA will be kept. The focus from the club should be to get more "qualified" coaches on board to coach the upcoming teams. How? By recruiting and paying more. This could be done by increasing the fees and sponsorships. There needs to be some structure and guidelines. One guideline should be that certain coaches with a minimum certain license should coach certain age groups. Also, limit the years a coach could stay with a team before they get reshuffled back down to a new team. If these guidelines are set, it eliminates parent and BOD involvement in requesting certain coaches. I for one don't believe a coach like AA with his license should be coaching any junior teams. There is no value there because most of those girls won't be playing soccer by U18 or even remain with LFC. In other words, get more qualified coaches so the DOC could focus on what the job description specifies. I would even take it one step further. A DOC for each gender would not hurt either.

This is my take as a parent with kids playing rec and comp here and at another club.

Can't argue with most of that.

Comment

Hopefully not. It is time for AA and the club to part ways.

Comment

Raise fees again !!
                              Make it so that even more Lakeland families are pushed out of the club.

Oh well, as long as Alvin and the Chipmunks are happy. Who needs a community program anyway?

Comment

Raise fees again !!
                                Make it so that even more Lakeland families are pushed out of the club.

Oh well, as long as Alvin and the Chipmunks are happy. Who needs a community program anyway?
                                Do you even know what you're talking about? Go away Troll!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X