Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We have one National Champion already with the Bonita Strom U13 team as reported in the newspapers and TV news,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuN8SSU7DFQ

Now it will be great if we can add to more!

Go Florida. The boys already showed you how to do it now do it!
    Maybe you can go to the real national championship next year. But you've got to play and win state cup.

Comment

Why is this a "must-view" video? Do you really think everyone is interested in presidents cup??????? Maybe the parents are but really not that interesting.

Comment

Strong showing from Sunrise boys. One of these years they are going to have a goal scored by a kid that actually lives in Florida.
        And hopefully you can watch it on your computer while you are sitting on your face (oops I meant rear...oh that's the same thing) in Florida.

Comment

Did you watch the TV news. They said they are one of the best teams in the nation on local TV. This is an amazing story! Watch below, it starts out with the bad FIFA and goes to the great youth team playing for love of the game!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuN8SSU7DFQ
          How is this an "amazing story" .....maybe to the parents of this team. Would have been better to email it to your team. Not post it on ts as a "must watch". Ha ha what a joke.

Comment

Yup

I go for the following reasons

1. Its a free weekend at DT disney for me.
            2. Get to mingle and get drunk.
            3. Meet some soccer moms andchook up.
            4. Get laid.

Thats about it.
            So attending coaching sessions or actually being in front of the people that are making the decisions and questioning them doesn't enter into your learning experience?

Comment

So attending coaching sessions or actually being in front of the people that are making the decisions and questioning them doesn't enter into your learning experience?

Are you serious? There is no questioning them. Have you ever had a conversation with Strickler? It's a one sided conversation and he has no care for what you think or have to say at all. Just take a look at the coaching licensing issue throwing out all NSCAA licensing. He did it unilaterally with absolutely no care who disagreed with him. Can you say kickback? The whole licensing issue is a complete joke and he's a bigger joke.

Comment

Lol , You really have no clue. Sunrise
                Has no shot at being in top 5. I do wish
                All the teams the best of luck this year and to
                Remain healthy. For the teams using this year as
                Warm ups for ECNl enjoy!!!
                1. Davie
                2. Jacksonville
                3. TBU
                4. Jacksonville 2
                5. WFF
                6. Gainesville
                7. Pinecrest
                8. OCYS
                9. Sunrise
                10. Boca

Better?

Comment

Are you serious? There is no questioning them. Have you ever had a conversation with Strickler? It's a one sided conversation and he has no care for what you think or have to say at all. Just take a look at the coaching licensing issue throwing out all NSCAA licensing. He did it unilaterally with absolutely no care who disagreed with him. Can you say kickback? The whole licensing issue is a complete joke and he's a bigger joke.
                  Licensing decision came from USSoccer; not from anyone in Florida.

Comment

So you are poor.....and your kid is not necessarily a talented soccer player. That is all I am getting from you.....oh and neither of you are affiliated with CC.

Why do you care so much?? LOL
                    You don't have to be rich to be a great soccer player, many people just do not want to put their time, money, and cominment to a shoddy club. I would rather my son be developed and get better than pay absurd amounts of cash to boast my kid plays on academy. Chargers is not the place I would want my kid to learn the game there much better places in PC for that.

Comment

You don't have to be rich to be a great soccer player, many people just do not want to put their time, money, and cominment to a shoddy club. I would rather my son be developed and get better than pay absurd amounts of cash to boast my kid plays on academy. Chargers is not the place I would want my kid to learn the game there much better places in PC for that.
                      LOL definitely a typical TBU or WFF parent. What, you mad your kid didn't DA?

Comment

Thank heaven you are not part of the club.....um...why then do you care so much?

What a flippin goofball

Comment

Clueless

Strickler had nothing to do with eliminating the NSCAA licenses, came from the federation. US Soccer doesn't set the curriculum for NSCAA so why use them? They can control, monitor, adjust their own. Simple as that. So go out and get your US Soccer certifications and everyone stop whining about it

Comment

Strickler had nothing to do with eliminating the NSCAA licenses, came from the federation. US Soccer doesn't set the curriculum for NSCAA so why use them? They can control, monitor, adjust their own. Simple as that. So go out and get your US Soccer certifications and everyone stop whining about it
                            That is total and complete bull sh** !! Why don't you check your facts before you listen to what you're being spoon fed. The fact is that each state could "elect" to accept those guidelines or not!! Many states don't even have a licensing qualification to coach their state championship tournament. You are a fool if you believe what you're being told. Its an absolute fact that Strickler and FYSA (because Strickler wanted it!!) made this decision and policy!! He is a fool and our state is becoming a laughing stock because if him, but mostly because fl has nobody who will step up and unseed the fools that keep him in his job!

Comment

LOL definitely a typical TBU or WFF parent. What, you mad your kid didn't DA?
                              Typical poster that doesn't comprehend the written word. Poster said "PC" . Do either TBU or WFF clubs extend into PC? Come on, trashing just to trash. Transparent. Jealous much?

Comment

That is total and complete bull sh** !! Why don't you check your facts before you listen to what you're being spoon fed. The fact is that each state could "elect" to accept those guidelines or not!! Many states don't even have a licensing qualification to coach their state championship tournament. You are a fool if you believe what you're being told. Its an absolute fact that Strickler and FYSA (because Strickler wanted it!!) made this decision and policy!! He is a fool and our state is becoming a laughing stock because if him, but mostly because fl has nobody who will step up and unseed the fools that keep him in his job!
                                This comment is 100% correct, I challenge anyone to directly ask Stricklerwhether our state "has to have this policy" of not honoring NSCAA licensing for "our state cup" qualifications and listen to his answer!!! I guarantee he will hem and haw likehealwqys does and he will not give you a direct answer. The fact is our state does NOT have to throw out NSCAA licensing as a qualifier to coach state cup. That is HIS decision and if he has the balls to tell you otherwise he is an outright liar! People, just simply ask any coaching friend that you have in another state!!!! It's a joke!! This guy Strickeler is destroying our state and everyone is sitting back and watching it doing nothing about it.do you know how ridiculous it is to lose thquality of coaches that we have because they have advanced national NSCAA licenses but can't coach state cup, BUT some inexperienced moron who only has a D license can coach? This is pathetic! And anyone who doesn't think it's about $ is a complete fool!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X