Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    And Darren's a daddy coach who's kid didn't even have to try out.
    sometimes a really good coach may have a child. It life dude. dont be jealous.

Comment

These schmoes haven't even posted rosters, yet. Are they still trying to fill them out? Or are they just this unorganized?

Comment

These schmoes haven't even posted rosters, yet. Are they still trying to fill them out? Or are they just this unorganized?
        No, everyone is in a pool until August then they post rosters...This way they get your $$ then let you know what team your kid is on.

Comment

Actually you are wrong. I am not a Boynton parent but have grown tired of your lies. It is apparent that you are scared to mention your current club. Palm Beach county does not have a big club so I know your are full of it. Like I said, the training I saw was solid. Funny that you have issues about Darren when he did not coach his son the last 2 years.
          Palm beach county has big clubs you moron, not many but it does.
          We switch to team boca you idiot like I said before in this thread.
          Training for little kids is ok, but as they get older there is nothing left at Boynton.
          Their Possession play is useless unless you can capitalize with it.
          No good player is transferring to boynton and your player pool is so weak, so get over it.
          Also your training is fair but lacks an depth or out of the box thinking.
          If you want to see me and talk further, I am at west boynton fields training and practicing with my son Monday thru Friday between 6:30 to 8.

Good luck to Greg and the others since additional money is needed to supports the knights and they will use the ayso 1370 rec funds to cover it.

Why haven't updated the rosters on the website they have always done that year after year.
          Oh wait maybe it's because they don't have sufficent players.

Comment

Boynton Knights ??????????

If you think Team Boca is a big club you don't get out much. The big clubs have at least four teams each in the younger age groups. The closest thing to big is Wellington in PBC. However, they lose all their payers to DA, Team Boca and FC Florida in the older age groups. As an older player, I would choose DA first then Pinecrest, FC, or Team Boca. Meaning, Weston or Boca United Before Team Boca.

Anything under U14, I choose Boynton over all those teams except Weston. That being said, it still depends on the coach you get with any younger team.

Comment

Palm beach county has big clubs you moron, not many but it does.
              We switch to team boca you idiot like I said before in this thread.
              Training for little kids is ok, but as they get older there is nothing left at Boynton.
              Their Possession play is useless unless you can capitalize with it.
              No good player is transferring to boynton and your player pool is so weak, so get over it.
              Also your training is fair but lacks an depth or out of the box thinking.
              If you want to see me and talk further, I am at west boynton fields training and practicing with my son Monday thru Friday between 6:30 to 8.

Good luck to Greg and the others since additional money is needed to supports the knights and they will use the ayso 1370 rec funds to cover it.

Why haven't updated the rosters on the website they have always done that year after year.
              Oh wait maybe it's because they don't have sufficent players.
              Greg doesn't need luck to get money for the Knights. He has rec money available, and those kids don't need uniforms or refs or anything really since it's all volunteers. It's the gift that keeps on giving!

Comment

If you think Team Boca is a big club you don't get out much. The big clubs have at least four teams each in the younger age groups. The closest thing to big is Wellington in PBC. However, they lose all their payers to DA, Team Boca and FC Florida in the older age groups. As an older player, I would choose DA first then Pinecrest, FC, or Team Boca. Meaning, Weston or Boca United Before Team Boca.

Anything under U14, I choose Boynton over all those teams except Weston. That being said, it still depends on the coach you get with any younger team.
                If you want to measure BIG only by the actual # of players, then yes. Wellington is a HUGE club. PZ gotta huge bank account because he takes everyone on any teams. Quantity however NEVER, and I mean EVER means QUALITY.
                To each their own though. Good luck with your size issues.

Comment

Greg doesn't need luck to get money for the Knights. He has rec money available, and those kids don't need uniforms or refs or anything really since it's all volunteers. It's the gift that keeps on giving!
                  Lol, rec players play in their underwear? Do you get out much?

Comment

maybe they all need to take another cruise. :)

Comment

Old news. You gotta beef?

Comment

Lol, rec players play in their underwear? Do you get out much?
                        I watch in my underwear - does that count?

Comment

U-13 Boynton Knights are the only boys team that got declined for the Disney preseason kick off. LOL.
                          http://www.gotsport.com/events/teaml...7&showall=true

Comment

Doesn't that mean they declined the invitation?

Comment

Doesn't that mean they declined the invitation?
                              No, it means they applied and were declined.

Comment

No, it means they applied and were declined.
                                It's so funny to read all about you piddly little recreational programs down south like Boynton and Delray always coming on here and acting like you're a real club. You all need to get a life and get out more and if you did you would know how ridiculous you all sound trying to act like a competitive travel soccer club. Wake up people, you're club is a joke! You have never been relevant and your better kids will always leave and go to the real clubs in your area. You all sound so ridiculous!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X